Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 129. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 11:00:17 AM
I still believe in ICO because investors are really interested in new projects. It is a really good way to earn money - to invest into ICO. But you should search for a good project carefully at first.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 10:35:41 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Yes of course. There are still a lot of legitimate ICO’s with great projects. And a lot of people or participants are still earning reasonably. So ICO’s for me are still a great source of income. It’s just a matter of being able to choose the right ICO for you.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
January 12, 2018, 10:27:21 AM
there are few ICOs (hidden gems) that have a huge potential are in the cryptosphere.but you need to dig deep to find out them.do good research to find a good ICOs.read the whitepaper of certain ICO you gonna buy.check the team and founders.follow the road map.these are some tips to find good ICO.if you follow my steps you will never stop believe in ICOs.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 12, 2018, 10:20:09 AM
yes, I still believe in ICO project because at once I got the chance to join and participate. So, I dont think that some ICO are scams, because it is really hard to run an ICO project just to be  scam.
I, too, believe in ICO and make a lot of money on it. In order to choose ICO sometimes I spend a few days, but this is a guarantee that I will choose a good project. I'm very carefully analyzing the project.
although you have to wait for days to get a good ICO but if the result is very big and get a lot of money I think it's a success for you. because currently trust ICO can be a good job.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
January 12, 2018, 10:18:00 AM
yes, I still believe in ICO project because at once I got the chance to join and participate. So, I dont think that some ICO are scams, because it is really hard to run an ICO project just to be  scam.
I, too, believe in ICO and make a lot of money on it. In order to choose ICO sometimes I spend a few days, but this is a guarantee that I will choose a good project. I'm very carefully analyzing the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 10:17:26 AM
I believe in ico. They only made it difficult to participate. Good project close hard cap at private sale..
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
January 12, 2018, 10:11:37 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I can only give a few because I am not  that experienced in this forum. These are: Electroneum, INS, and I predict algo Gilgamesh. I  myself, still believes in ICOs because there are many campaign manager that are still very efficient and productive in their work.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 10:07:52 AM
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 09:35:15 AM
Yes coz not all ICO are scam. There are legit and successful Ico you can find.
Activity: 59
January 12, 2018, 09:29:58 AM
I still believe in ICO. but I do not have the capital to invest in a coin at ICO.
and I only expect the coin result from bounty campaign.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
January 12, 2018, 09:29:52 AM
i still believe in ICO but choose wisely because many ICO is just a scam that they only want to steal coins in their applicants. ICO give people opportunity to earn money and also improve their skills when it comes to altcoins.
Activity: 434
January 12, 2018, 09:24:32 AM
Yes because not all ICO are scams or failure. There are still those ICOs that are legit and are really working hard to make their ICO a successful one. ICO is a good way to invest on it too because if it will be a successful one, you will also be benefited from it and can earn profit more than what you have invested.
copper member
Activity: 83
January 12, 2018, 09:15:20 AM
surely, why not!! I think invest in ico project is the best way to make huge profit.But remember you suppose to read clearly about their whitepapper and take a look sincerely about their project.
Activity: 211
January 12, 2018, 09:11:40 AM
Yes, I continue to believe in ICO as an investment opportunity for common people. Righ now we can see the second wave of successful ICOs. A few more such waves and the market will come to its normal state. I'm sure it will be interesting.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 09:11:28 AM
I still believe in ICOs. We all know there are a lot of ICO recently despite the fact that there are many unsuccessful ico due to scammers want fast money. We just need to be careful in choosing the the legit ICOs. Take time in reviewing them and don't be in hurry
Activity: 546
January 12, 2018, 09:07:12 AM
I think I still believe in ico there are many great of ico and going on successful project.
Activity: 70
January 12, 2018, 09:05:15 AM
It's one of the most popular ways to show your project and to bring it forth. Yes, due to it's popularity it's overflown with scam of different sorts - but it's still good and useful.
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
January 12, 2018, 08:58:58 AM
Yes ofcourse im still believe  in ICO's, yeah there are ICo not to success and there are ICO are scammed,  but there are many great ICO's and going on successful project.
Activity: 161
January 12, 2018, 08:52:37 AM
In investment there are no guarantee to get a good profit even in ICO's. But i believe there are still god ICO out there and you just have to make a thorough research to avoid scam ICO.
Activity: 154
January 12, 2018, 08:45:38 AM
By the way, why some projects are presented with ICO and not VC? My colleagues have shown me a project (teachmeplease), they're going to invest - and I can't understand, why ICO, if the project is promising and fine already. Can you, please, explain why?
Jump to: