Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 134. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 15
January 10, 2018, 06:00:52 PM
ICOs are the way for the breakthrough of some nice projects that don't have enough funds to attract the investors without the ICO project. There are many projects that are offering good plans and their whitepaper is providing us with the positive information about the future goals of the developer team. There are also many scam projects that are relying on the trust of the investors who want to gain profit from the ICO in progress. This kind of projects are revealed in any case on their very start but the investment into that projects is lost forever. This kind of scam projects is shading the good ICOs which have the power to rise in the charts when the coin is created. ICOs are the best way to realizing the successful project and without the believing in the projects, the crypto industry would suffer because without the base of the investors there would be no crypto market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 05:50:45 PM
With a huge turn out in early Q1 of 2018, I feel alot of people still believe in ICOs and with that there will surely be successful ICOs in the year 2018.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
January 10, 2018, 05:38:12 PM
Not all ico are good you have to be very carefull when you join , otherwise you are going to loose quite lot money,, so do you home work before investing ! This is my suggestion.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 07:39:25 AM
Yes I'm still  believe  in ico because many ico to give  you a great and successful and very eexpensive  but a few ico  project  is a scam but i still believe  in ico
Activity: 434
January 10, 2018, 06:02:52 AM
This is 2018 so we are looking forward to see more successful ICO,s and more investors in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 672
January 10, 2018, 05:33:47 AM
Just like any kickstarter/gofund me programs, you must do your own research and understand the risk vs reward situation.

As I said earlier, I still believe in ICO and probably will stay true even though there are quite a few projects on the ICO market that are created just to deceive investors, collect profits and leave the field of view.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 03:30:46 AM
I detained btc by ucoincash.
bitchamps is down.
Maybe I will invest pure ico.
Now ico has downgrade.
Activity: 180
January 10, 2018, 02:53:15 AM
yes,obviously i believe in ICO.Because it is the best way to invest in a coin cheap rate.Always remember before invest in icos you have to learning what is the main focus in their project as well as  who are  working in their background.If you find a trusted reason then you can invest.
Activity: 81
January 10, 2018, 02:47:49 AM
Yes, anyone here still believe in ICO is just that everyone should still be aware that there still ICO's that are scam and also the risk that we have to spend our hard earned money
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
January 10, 2018, 02:42:13 AM
I personally still believes in ICOs and even a lot of people castigating the ICOs also still believes just that the standard that the ICO must meet to gain my believe is high and even expensive as it is. The ICO market has been one where a lot of money movement has happened and a lot individual saw as an avenue to make free money at the expense of those who have a workable project to finance which then mean they must be ready to go the extra mile to convince people of their legitimacy and makes fraud more difficult to commit and not necessarily stopping it.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 02:41:27 AM
You can still trust ICOs happening atm in crypto world.But most importantly not the everyone.95% of the ICOs are fake or unsuccessful Ones.You got to take Your time and Research very well an ICO before investing.
Activity: 238
January 10, 2018, 02:37:38 AM
I still believe in ICO's but I'm very selective when it comes to choosing one to invest in. In the fourth quarter of 2017, I participated in the dragonchain ICO and by far it was one of the best even though it was an uncapped one. Returns have been extremely great thus far. In 2018, I'm sure there will be good ICO's too, and I believe Envion is a good pick, though my opinion may be bias since I'm wearing their signature. Anyhow, you should do your own research before investing in any ICO.
Activity: 42
January 10, 2018, 02:29:07 AM
ICO is great investment, invested in bankera, eztoken, looking forward for beetoken ico as well good ico is on now it is called fast invest.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
January 10, 2018, 02:25:34 AM
Yes! I`m believe in ICO even there are few ICO have been successfully and give income to somebody but there are always ICO that`s give good income to us.
Activity: 340
idap.io
January 10, 2018, 02:20:50 AM
yes I always believe with ico, which must be considered is the concept and roadmap offered, just look at the new altcoin always growing every day, they help people's lives with the development and technological help
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
January 10, 2018, 02:16:20 AM
There are some ICO which turned very good, and there are few good ICOs coming, Just today i hear KODAK is launching thr own ICO. I think it will be good pick of the year.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
January 10, 2018, 01:43:04 AM
I will still believe in ICO, because ICO gives me many advantages, especially when I follow the ICO at the time of pre-sale then the benefits I get will be more because when the pre-sale bonus given very much, especially when the ICO is a success then we will be able to become rich.
Activity: 98
January 10, 2018, 01:39:19 AM
There are still good upcoming ICO's right now. Although, some of the scammers are using the ICO project to scam. We cannot call all of them as just scams. I believe there are still plenty of good ICO project.
Activity: 2
January 10, 2018, 01:36:53 AM
I think ICO is going to be the future of how funds are raised. Similar to the IPO of today raising funds .

That said there will be more regulations introduced to the sector as the evolution of internet starts to shape up.

For sure many will fail  but as with anything worth doing,  investing the right amount  time to do a proper research will be a key for the everyday joe to either make it or break it .  I am in the believe that there is opportunity to make it with ICO's.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
January 10, 2018, 01:35:50 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I only believe in some ICOs, because the more ICOs that appear to be the more severe the competition and make the ICOs are successful only slightly, and because I chose to invest and participate in ICO so I still trust him.
Jump to: