Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 133. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 09:48:29 AM
Yes but only solid projects with good potential.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 09:45:27 AM
Yes I agree. The number of scam projects increases, and the risk of losing invested money increases too. Now I have to spend a lot of time analyzing potential projects
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 11, 2018, 09:27:12 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

Despite what's happening in the past few months with the ICOs, I still haven't lost faith in them. Hopefully, in the near future though it will be better. I just don't feel comfortable anymore about giving all my trust in ICOs since I've been hearing a lot of bad things about them lately. I just hope they fix it and still continue to function because it is a great way to earn.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
January 11, 2018, 04:24:47 AM
I always believed in ICOs no matter how much people keep complaining about them. It’s all about choosing good ICO. Be picky and you will have best kind of investment.
Activity: 166
January 11, 2018, 04:24:04 AM
yes, a lot a very interesting! especially on NEO platform
Activity: 658
January 11, 2018, 04:13:27 AM
ICO make your little investment become something you can be proud of.  ICO is changing lives all across the world and we have blockchain, Bitcoin and ethereum to thank for it! The easiest way for new entrants into the world if cryptocurrency is for them to buy ICO and learn.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
January 11, 2018, 04:09:46 AM
I believe in ICO a lot of new coin with potential so lets take a risk. Just read whitepaper and roadmap if the idea is ok lets invest
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
January 11, 2018, 04:07:34 AM
actually ICOs have great profit sometimes but last days investing altcoins have more profit than ICOs. Because when you invest ICO you have to wait 2 month in order to good profit but last days altcoins had very huge profit like doubled , tripled for only a week.

Thats right, the wait is long that when it is available to market, the bitoin or ethereum you invested has doubled its value aready. But still I do participate in ICO's and hold my tokens. Last ICO i bought was with BDG or BitDegree.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 11, 2018, 04:03:24 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

not on all ico, but some ico that have good potential in the future. Knowledge, knowledge and experience play an important role in the assessment of various ico.
Activity: 148
January 11, 2018, 03:59:32 AM
Hi guys

Im my opinion there are a lit of shit ico's out there at the moment. But still i believe in ICO's that have a good project. For example upcoming ICO's that will do good in my opinion are first Daneel and i think thekey and cargox are the next two ico's to look out for.

My plan is to put 15% of my wallet into Daneel because i truely believe in the project and 5% and 5% in thekey and cargox ico.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 03:54:30 AM
actually ICOs have great profit sometimes but last days investing altcoins have more profit than ICOs. Because when you invest ICO you have to wait 2 month in order to good profit but last days altcoins had very huge profit like doubled , tripled for only a week.
Activity: 392
January 11, 2018, 03:22:44 AM
Yes I'm still believe in ICO because I have some ICO coin holding.I thing people are still interested in investing ICOs to make a profit and limit the risk. 
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 11, 2018, 03:22:18 AM
Yes i'm still believe on it. If don't trust the ico anymore cryptocurrency will not moving anymore. Because there is an ico that altcoin and bitcoin price could move up or down. With ico we will find a new coin with cheap price and make a profit from it. And for bounty hunter hunter we could join the campaign and make some income from join on it in the end of ico.anyway not all of icos were scam.
Activity: 672
January 11, 2018, 03:02:26 AM
As I said before, I still believe and I hope that with the ICO process everything will be as it is now and it will not be taxed that the total may affect the overall rates of fees, because people do it voluntarily.
Activity: 140
January 10, 2018, 06:47:38 PM
This topic is quite old and we are already past 2017 but for me, my opinion never changed regardless of time. ICO is doing pretty well and active now more than ever. Scams are quite obvious and you can inspect them by carefully reading ANNs plus really knowing their program.
Activity: 158
January 10, 2018, 06:45:14 PM
Yes of course, still believe in ICO's since most of them are legit even though some are not and just scams. It's up to the person if he or she can clearly identify which one is true and which one is not. Also, you'll decide if you're going go join or not.
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
Buy Bitcoin
January 10, 2018, 06:42:21 PM
The ICOs that have a tour date to different cities are the ICOs to trust. They take their time to promote their product and ask questions in person.
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
January 10, 2018, 06:22:58 PM
I can understand why people are so negative about ICOs. We see more and more scams everyday but that doesn’t mean all ICOs are scam. We still have many problems that need solutions. So there will be great ICOs to solve them. Just be careful with your choices.
Activity: 226
Merit: 28
January 10, 2018, 06:15:01 PM
With a huge turn out in early Q1 of 2018, I feel alot of people still believe in ICOs and with that there will surely be successful ICOs in the year 2018.

2018 is also the year that 2017 icos have to meet their road map. Wonder will that have an affect if they start missing them.

Yeah, thats true to some extent, but as many think - 2018 will be the final year for many ICOs, once governments step it with legislation one day - and they will for sure, only 5-10% of entire ICOs pool will remain active with the rest being shut down due to not having any working product, or not following their milestons and thus being just money grabs or scams.
Activity: 2
January 10, 2018, 06:08:44 PM
With a huge turn out in early Q1 of 2018, I feel alot of people still believe in ICOs and with that there will surely be successful ICOs in the year 2018.

2018 is also the year that 2017 icos have to meet their road map. Wonder will that have an affect if they start missing them.
Jump to: