Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 139. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
January 07, 2018, 09:50:20 AM
with the seeds of light from investors work of beginning terms of evaluation,
the decision goes as the better to dispose of chance on losing of opportunity as best to follows limit of accounting to manage within the sequence of terms.
and collects on finest to gains with the possession of nominal returns of profit with the investment scheme.

Activity: 815
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 09:50:02 AM
ico is still one of the best places for investors to invest money. ico is now also profitable for promoters such as bounty participants. we can count on ICO to work
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 09:41:57 AM
In fact, good ICO's exist. And sometimes it's very difficult to get on the white list, it's limited to either the time of filing, or the number of people. I'm not at all disappointed with ICO. Just pass by a silly fraud. Do not think that without a name the project will suddenly make you rich. Yes, there is such a probability, but very small.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 07, 2018, 09:10:48 AM
Ico is a good way to earn coin with a discount, but many people uses this to scam other people. Lets just beware of participating icos. Not all of them is true but some of them have real value and legit. Buy at our own risk mate
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
January 07, 2018, 09:08:57 AM
I believed half a year ago, then we had some bad experience and scam projects, but these last 1-2 months almost every project is somehow 'successful' and making at lease x3 after being listed on exchanges, something is wrong.
Activity: 340
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 09:07:18 AM
If you know how to choose and analyze then there are many successful ico and give you a lot of money. But at present ico pretty much and very little chance that ico will succeed is very rare so you should consider carefully before joining a certain ico.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 07, 2018, 09:03:57 AM
ICOs are going to be my main target for 2018
Activity: 378
January 07, 2018, 08:53:07 AM
I still strongly believe in the existence of ico because until now I really rely on it as a place of income every month.Although sometimes exposed to a scam but did not stop me to keep trying hard to meet the needs of the economy every time.
Activity: 686
January 07, 2018, 08:46:23 AM
I don't know how to exactly react on your question, but yeah. Some project are really promising and will give a good profit if you hodl them for a while , ICO are just beginning and booming that resulted to Ethereum rally Smiley Some Ico are really doing well so I guess it's safe to safe that I still believe in initial coin offering since I gain few profit from short term investment.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 08:43:06 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
There new upcoming ICOs that we should watch artitifical intelligence and the internet of things only ICOs can give us x100000 profits bro.
Activity: 252
January 07, 2018, 08:42:33 AM
This is like gambling. You have to trust your instincts.  Everybody knows successfull ICOs are rare in this time but number is not zero. If you research more, you can find the right one. Good luck.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
January 07, 2018, 08:41:06 AM
This particular topic was written in 2017 but reacting to what was said then I will say YES, there are still successful ICOs in quarter 4 of 2017 and also in quarter 1 2018 we have the likes of Envion ICO that have raised over $50million so far.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 08:40:42 AM
Most important thing is to do your homework and read carefully what ICO has to offer. Don't trust hateful comments since those can easily be written by competitors...There is definitely still a handful of great ICOs!
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
January 07, 2018, 08:32:48 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
This is common in every sector of business. It is not all business set ups that end up being successful, even some multi-million businesses do fail sometimes. so failure of some ICOs can not be used to judge the whole ICO. However, there room for improvement. Especially with regards to regulations.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 08:31:25 AM
The reason why many ICO is being banned in several countries because of scam. Scam ICOs are tarnishing the image of legit ICOs and some investors have lost their trust in it. When you are planning to participate in an ICO, get some enough informations from the team that launching it and don't just rely on their forum posts.
Activity: 296
January 07, 2018, 08:28:54 AM
Of course yes. It is very easy to distinguish a good project from fraud in fact. The last two projects in which I invested brought profit x15 for two months. Is it bad? I can recommend Swissborg (till 10.01), there will also be a good profit.
copper member
Activity: 251
January 07, 2018, 08:26:45 AM
Of course, I believe in the #ICO and it is still one of the easiest ways to earn good money. But it's trued that maximum ICO failing now and they scamming people. If anyone wants to invest in an ICO then he should research first. It is tough for the new people, but you have experienced then you can understand your ICO will e hit or not.

This is my opinion.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 07, 2018, 08:26:03 AM
ICO's are one way to successfully promote a token and it works incredibly fine. Joining different kinds of campaign is really helpful to both the platform they are spreading and the users who are spreading the news about that platform.
Activity: 518
January 07, 2018, 08:24:29 AM
Yes, I still do believe in ICO. Especially now that Ethereum has a very high increase in price and most of the altcoins are increasing dramatically, many people are now looking ways on how to invest and diversify. Look at Appcoins the appstore protocol the Ico price is less than 30 cents and the price now is 3 dollars plus and it is was only listed yesterday.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 07, 2018, 08:18:56 AM
I still do believe in ICO although there is a large number of scam ICO out there but if we done our research we will have a chance to avoid those ICO because now a days the scammer is getting more tricky to know if theyre scammers or not
Jump to: