Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 141. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 06:19:20 AM
Yes, I do still believe in it.
Firstly we support a team so they can continue developing a platform. Secondly we can get a benefits from ICO's: it's cheeper and more usefull. And the last one: some guys as I know are making their living on buy/sell tokens. I've never been into that speculations but as I know for some market players that's giving real income.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
Healthcare delivered. WELL
December 14, 2017, 06:09:43 AM
Though there are many ICOs launching every week and not all of them will succeed, some of them are real thing with a good idea and even with the product ready/almost ready.
The thing is that now it's not easy to distinguish them
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
December 14, 2017, 06:07:16 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Some of them I trust and others are not. I don't generate that all ico are scam. There are few ICOs that are useful and applicable to our business and trading like wallet ICO adn trading site like idex. Those are real ICO. Fuck coin and shit coin ico are nothing to me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 06:05:00 AM
ICO is still a good marketplace for investors to earn huge profit from it, we will have a better chance to earn huge profit if we can find a good ICO to invest, but the risk of investing in ICO is very high because not much ICO can get high success, so it is up to us whether to choose invest in ICO or not.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 06:01:35 AM
some ICO are unstable and unsuccesful,so we should get to find out which ICO are succesful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
December 14, 2017, 05:52:51 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
because ico is one of way to get money fast like invest and waiting to profit
just to be carefull to choice ico and you will get the success ico or big profit
because now so a lot ico is zonk
ICO that has a good has good road map and will define platform and systems and the product support of the project has a bigger percentage of ICO success. being a good researcher is an edge to select a better ICO, I believe that there are lot ICO project that will prospher, thus ICO is don't just pump
dump and vanish but surely it would last longer and become stronger currency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 05:34:37 AM
because ico is one of way to get money fast like invest and waiting to profit
just to be carefull to choice ico and you will get the success ico or big profit
because now so a lot ico is zonk
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 05:04:02 AM
yes because there are some good ICO out there you just really need to sort it up in order for you to hit those GOOD ICO because whenever you hit it the feeling of the reward is so satisfying
Activity: 93
December 14, 2017, 05:03:37 AM
Yes, I still believe in ICO. Because I think the ICO relative to the airdrop, it is still relatively reasonable, if the financing amount is not very high, it is perfectly acceptable. The majority of airdrop altcoin are held by the author in large amounts of coins and may be subject to malicious selling at any time, and there is a mix of frauds. The ICO project is relatively good.
Activity: 370
December 14, 2017, 05:01:59 AM
yup i still believe in ICO but i really want to join a ICO but i want it to be recommend by my crypto world friend because they have always hit the good ICO i try to pick one buy i end up on a scam one so i rather want to get those recommend by my friend rather than i pick it up myself
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
December 14, 2017, 04:58:45 AM
The point is not believing in the ICO but believing in yourself. Its up to you to conduct a research into the depths of the organization or the purpose or its people. For example, I see a hot girl in the team page, it becomes an absolute no for me.
Activity: 392
December 14, 2017, 04:56:31 AM
because this is the only way I know to get token with hard work but still there are some sneaky scam ICO and I hate those but still I believe on ICO because there are some real ICO that has objective and whitepapers
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 14, 2017, 04:51:46 AM
i still believe in the ICO but not on 100 % but much more like 50% for me because there are a lot of scam that really hides whenever it will reach the end of the deadline of the ICO there will be some problem will occur and that's i am not believing 100%
Activity: 290
December 14, 2017, 04:45:54 AM
yes i still do believe in them because that is a good way to get a lot of profits from it but still there are some scam ICO out there and we should know what is the good ICO and bad ICO by doing some simple researching and in this way you can get the good ICO
Activity: 840
Merit: 107
December 14, 2017, 04:28:07 AM
yes, i still believe but not all ICO, when i join ICO i read whitepaper, see team behind the project, sponsor etc
if that ICO seem legit and promising ill join, if not ill pass cause many scam ico outhere  Cheesy
Activity: 196
December 14, 2017, 04:20:01 AM
At present, ico is still a good way to earn profit from a good project, but first you should be able to identify which projects are good or bad.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 04:17:52 AM
Theres a lot of scams ico these days but you just need to do a little bit of research before you get into one, so yes i do believe.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
December 14, 2017, 04:13:43 AM
I do believe that ICO is still good especially now that AML/KYC are being implemented and this is such a good step ahead again, I saw many ICO now that are successful and even sold out in the market in just minutes or hours , this shows that ICO and altcoins are still welcome in the market
Activity: 137
December 14, 2017, 04:12:08 AM
yes! i believe, it doesn't matter if so many ICO's nowadays are scam/fake, as long as there's a good and promising ICO in crypto i still have faith in it. Just choose the right one and make more research first, before you participated & investing in the ICO project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 07, 2017, 01:11:28 AM
All ICO's are posible scam it depends on the developer.If the developer doesn't really have budget for their project they will just wait for the investors to deposit and buy their ico coins.If only few investors put money to them theres a big chance to become scam for the reason that they dont have budget for developing their project.So the best advice is reasearch and check the community of the ico that you want to invest and never forget the golden rule in crypto investing "INVEST ONLY THE MONEY THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE".
Jump to: