Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 145. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 09:38:18 AM
for I myself still believe that ico is a team that wants to raise huge money for success in ico.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 30, 2017, 09:30:58 AM
Yes. There are still reliable ICOs, you just have to find them. Before joining ICOs, make sure that you have checked their whitepaper because it will somehow help you detect unsuccessful and fraudulent ICOs. It may not be easy to predict whether a campaign will be successful, but monitoring it will somehow give you early signs.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 08:32:10 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

after what’s happen at 2017 (many scam ICO’S) i lost believe in ICO and will never invest using ICO in future only free airdrop.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
November 30, 2017, 08:19:25 AM
Yes I do, I still believe in ICO I dont invest in a lot of ICO like only 1 or 2 since october but one of them is for a ticketing platform and I think it's a very good opportunity and I am sure it will go up when they distribute the coin  Cheesy
Activity: 319
November 30, 2017, 08:16:49 AM
I also believe in ICOs but not all! we should read first their background before investing on it, ICOs is the way for me to have an income by joining their bounty campaign.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 08:13:46 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Yes, I still believed in the ICO though it can't be deny that mostof them are taking the money capital of their investors only. But it is still few of them are good to invest in. In fact, most of my profita was came into ico project.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 07:56:35 AM
Too many scam and shitty ICOs, hard to find legit ICO with at least a working prototype. Even the big ICO like Tezos are facing legal problem right now. For me personally, I just wait for the token to hit any small exchange and buy it when people dump below ICO price. Tongue
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 07:38:57 AM
Still believe in IcO, the fact that scammers are targeting this market does not make it bad. With proper research you can a make a big profit from a project which is sustainable.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
November 30, 2017, 07:30:59 AM
ICO is a good investment, from the beginning of this year to the present,  some coin's  ICO to investors brought a lot of profit, but before investing carefully examined. I believe ICO but not every ICO
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 07:17:07 AM
There are legit icos. Just need to be very careful by doing thorough research on the icos that are coming out. Be updated on your prospect ico to make sure it is not a scam.
Activity: 146
November 01, 2017, 01:30:56 PM
i still believe in ico. but i do not contribute to ico. I better follow his campaign only. and be careful with the scam ico. first study the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 01:11:46 PM
I am considering not to contribute in any ICO from now on. I have contributed in all big ico’s starting from sonm ,snt and bnt to CND all of the end up in big loss. SONM is below ICO for a long time. BNT looks like dead. I have sold all my snt in a big loss. Air token and kick ico below half price. Hive, MGO and centra all below half price. From I experience I have lost over 100 eth in this projects. I will not suggest any one to invest in any ICO from now on.  The last hope in my list is utrest hope that will give me my return.
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
November 01, 2017, 12:54:04 PM
Yes ofcourse, I still believe in ICO just like domraider it was so successful ICO because all tokens has been sold. We understand that not all ICO's are legit, there are also scam which is not seriousing their project.

I still do.  Just have to research all info available so you can build your trust to them.  Be always on a look out for any update or news regarding your prospect ICO. 
Activity: 518
November 01, 2017, 10:26:35 AM
What is there to believe ?BTC For the future of cryptocurrency ,and therefore the ICO will always be. Here projects are not always successful, and this needs to work not with each and every day to track and verify new information.
Activity: 28
November 01, 2017, 10:23:04 AM
Yep, but a lot of ICOs are not good as for me. Just a soap ballon.
Activity: 98
November 01, 2017, 10:18:40 AM
Define successfull ICO.

Is that ICO that gathers couple millions of investments? There are plenty of those now.

Is that ICO which coin price does not plummets right after ICO ends? It should happen so by design. ICO is a relatively new investment area and overall sum of money risen by ICO's grows exponentially.

Why are there any doubts that the concept ICO deserves trust?
Activity: 28
November 01, 2017, 10:16:25 AM
There have been many successful ICO's in recent times but the high volume of ICO's makes its very difficult to choose the correct one. I always recommend doing your own research, there are few I like right now but one that excites me is propthereum.io really clear idea with good numbers to back it up.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 01, 2017, 10:09:37 AM
Yes. We just need to be careful in choosing the the legit ICOs.  There are guidelines we need to consider before we decide which ICOs are worth investing.  Take time in reviewing them and don't be in hurry. Remember its your money that will be invested.  There are lots of altcoins that are garbage so be very careful.

You're right. Not all icos are scams. People just tend to get a bit careless and lazy when it comes to looking behiind he icos they're investing in. Spending time to learn about the ico should lessen your chances of landing on a scam
Activity: 322
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 01, 2017, 10:09:01 AM
Unequivocal issue On the one hand, projects really lose in price but even now there are such projects where you can make 200-500 percent
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 01, 2017, 10:05:10 AM
Yes. We just need to be careful in choosing the the legit ICOs.  There are guidelines we need to consider before we decide which ICOs are worth investing.  Take time in reviewing them and don't be in hurry. Remember its your money that will be invested.  There are lots of altcoins that are garbage so be very careful.
Jump to: