Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 4. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 01:35:41 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

Personally, I believe in ICO. That's just really good ICO now less and less. And the total number of ICOs has increased on the contrary. And to find a really good ICO is getting harder and harder. But this does not mean that there are no good ICOs.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 01:26:21 PM
 With TYPERIUM you can create high quality visual content without the need for any previous design experience. Create, share, publish, and sell visual content: https://www.typerium.io/
Activity: 55
May 23, 2018, 11:54:01 AM
what do you guys think about typerium?(https://www.typerium.io)
think it could be better than say tron
Activity: 6
May 23, 2018, 11:39:00 AM
Invest in Typerium... https://www.typerium.io/...and relax
Activity: 210
May 23, 2018, 10:59:20 AM
I still believe there are some very good ICOs with serious business. However, I will do research on every ICO before I jump right into it. Team members and the idea of the ICO are very importance to me. Right now, all the ICO that I have participated is still good to me.
Activity: 117
May 23, 2018, 10:52:51 AM
here are many icos which are credible. You just need to research and choose carefully for some scams looks legit also.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
May 23, 2018, 10:11:36 AM
Of course, I believe in ICO, Not all ICO are deception, and there are some very good projects, and more projects will follow. ICO is profitable, which is worth our support and investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
May 23, 2018, 10:09:41 AM
I still invest in ICO and still get profit from it. Why wouldn't I believe that now ? everything develops
Activity: 350
Merit: 17
May 23, 2018, 10:09:26 AM
The number of ICO is constantly growing. There are thousands of them. The number of investors is not changing so quickly. The situation in the crypto-currency market does not attract a lot of new money to the industry. For all ICO, there is not enough money from investors. And a lot of scammers
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
May 23, 2018, 10:02:26 AM
they do not believe in what is already a very long time to make a profit? at least what you can earn with the bounty
Activity: 150
May 23, 2018, 09:38:53 AM
The ICOs are necessary to start the project and make it successful. Unfortunately, lately, not many of these ICOs are profitable for investors.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 23, 2018, 09:30:26 AM
Here you ask such questions, but try to say that ICO's are bad. There is nothing wrong with them, of course, if you do not talk about cheating. Just need to carefully study the market and technology.

Even if we take successful ICO, we see that the yield falls very strongly. I'm talking about the average. If this trend continues, then in the end we can get a decrease in the volume of the entire market.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
May 23, 2018, 09:25:08 AM
Sure, it creates a platform for those who does not have money to invest to earn money
Activity: 328
May 23, 2018, 09:22:06 AM
Here you ask such questions, but try to say that ICO's are bad. There is nothing wrong with them, of course, if you do not talk about cheating. Just need to carefully study the market and technology.
Activity: 153
May 23, 2018, 09:21:30 AM
I agree with the guys . it is still very important to find a good project that people will really need . then the project will progress and many will earn money ))) and people will help
Activity: 54
May 23, 2018, 09:18:40 AM
Yes but there are many ICO,  it's choice
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
May 23, 2018, 08:17:23 AM
Faith is often an unsuccessful strategy in the market for crypto currency. Understanding and awareness, the ability to embrace most layers of the industry, crypto-currencies - these are the qualities that need to be developed in oneself for the success on the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 3
May 23, 2018, 08:15:48 AM
I would say there are 2 positive outcomes for ICO, getting listed on exchanges and getting product adopters.
Right now it is not that hard to get listed on exchanges, ICO has to be unique and have impressive sale.
However people who were investing in ICO just to sell off the tokens are forgetting that most of the people think the same way.
That can just lead to massive coin drop.
However if project can have realistic application in the world and will be able to build the demand for the coin, then it is more possible
that project will eventually reach its' full potential. But that is why most ICOs fail, they focus so much on raising money and forget about
the most important part of the project: their product. Without having growing base of product users they are destined for failure.
Activity: 81
May 23, 2018, 08:10:30 AM
I still very much beleieve in ICO, and my best pick for 2018 would be Typerium, it has showed great commitment so far and their bounty is amazing, i would still reccomend it to people as they just started their pre sale 2 days back. www.typerium.io
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
May 23, 2018, 08:05:54 AM
I believe there are still good ICO but there are ways to identify them.
It depends on the managing team, the past ICOs and how many people are involved.
Pages:
Jump to: