Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 7. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 04:42:50 PM
Typerium is potentially a game changer for content creators all over the world who have been waiting for a definitive solution against piracy. Typerium wants to create a decentralized platform for creating content, a social network, and a market, oriented to more than 2.4 billion consumers of content around the world. From what I understand, Typerium will be needed to protect the intellectual property of all content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralized marketplace for buying and selling digital content. It's a global network of creators using a single currency, TYPE Tokens. All content within the Typerium eco-system is bought and sold with TYPE Tokens. These tokens can be exchanged for fiat currency through exchanges at any time. Typerium will be used to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralized marketplace for buying and selling digital content. All content on the Typerium eco-system is said to be bought and sold with TYPE Tokens. These tokens use blockchain technology, as well as smart contract technology to help facilitate transactions on the Typerium platform. They can be converted to a fiat currency at any time by sending them to an exchange. Typerium is said to embrace Ethereum’s smart contract technology to automate all of the complex processes that normally take lawyers, high fees and large amounts of time to get done. Licensing and usage rights are built into Typerium’s process. The app also makes it easier to track intellectual property and piracy. Typerium leverages blockchain technology, which can make payment times much faster than traditional services like PayPal and credit cards. Big marketplaces create additional costs, but the Typerium environment removes big-marketplace overheads from transactions. Typerium provides a pathway for creative content makers and users of creative content to capitalise on the blockchain economy. It is a marriage of creativity and commerce that rewards makers, users and all participants in the Typerium environment.

Check it out: https://www.typerium.io/
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 03:56:26 PM
We understand that not all ICOs are legitimate, there are also scams that do not offend their projects, but I still believe in ICO as the domoider was so successful ICO because all tokens have been sold. And I get excited afterwards.
Activity: 124
May 22, 2018, 03:45:51 PM
ICO is the trend of the world, without ICO sure this market will be very hard to attract many potential investors. I think people are still interested in investing in ICOs because it's easy for ICOs to make a profit and limit the risk
I do not know about the risk, but the potential income in ICO attracts any investor. I hope this year the situation will become more positive and projects will start to give X-s after the listing, and not losses as it happens now.
This will only happen after the entire market of crypto-currencies starts to grow, unfortunately the price when listing the stock exchange is often less than during of ICO
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 03:38:08 PM
I still believe in ICO, but now it is necessary to choose projects more carefully. So, for example, the projects that use NEO blockchain are much less exposed to the scammers, because creating tokens in NEO is not such a simple task as in the Ethereum. For example, the Asura coin project in the Signature campaign of which I participate (Website: https://asuracoin.io/)
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 03:27:40 PM
If you know how to choose and analyze then there are many successful ico and give you a lot of money.  Wink
But at present ico pretty much and very little chance that ico will succeed is very rare so you should consider carefully before joining a certain ico.
Activity: 168
May 22, 2018, 03:25:57 PM
At the moment, I think it's better to buy coins that are already on the market and not to invest in ISO because so many ICOs are failing, so people do not believe them anymore.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 22, 2018, 03:22:47 PM
ICO is the trend of the world, without ICO sure this market will be very hard to attract many potential investors. I think people are still interested in investing in ICOs because it's easy for ICOs to make a profit and limit the risk
I do not know about the risk, but the potential income in ICO attracts any investor. I hope this year the situation will become more positive and projects will start to give X-s after the listing, and not losses as it happens now.
Activity: 29
May 22, 2018, 03:11:02 PM
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
May 22, 2018, 12:42:46 PM
Yes I still believe in ICO because we can choose project from a lot of ICO and we can invest in project that we like and support, from it we can benefit, because we can sell the coin in low price but after the project ready we can sell our coin in higher price than we buy, that is the advantages from ICO
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
May 22, 2018, 12:41:49 PM
Ofcourse i still do believe in ICO even though there are alot of unsuccessful ICO and there are alot also of SCAM ICOS i still believe in ICO because it is a thing that you need to study veryhard inorder to pick the best out of the best. Once you joined the right ICO then youll gain alot of profit but if you lack research then sadly there is a scam you'll get scammed or lose of asset.
copper member
Activity: 364
May 22, 2018, 12:39:57 PM
Yes, absolutely right I still believe in ICO.it was so successful ICO and all tokens has been sold.they have also a good project and it is very profitable now in the market.I think just do your own research before joining any ICO.
Activity: 56
May 22, 2018, 12:28:30 PM
If you only recently learned about the existence of ICO, then this post is for you! I want to recommend you a reliable and perspective project, which I use. The project Vireo will make you a good impression and motivate to use ICO constantly! Check it!
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
May 22, 2018, 11:59:05 AM
Yes, I understand that now there are a lot of projects that are false and want to deceive users, but I am confident that we can follow projects that are promising and participate in the bounty!
Activity: 154
May 22, 2018, 11:45:59 AM
Ofcourse i still believe in ICO just like domraider it was so successful ICO because all tokens has been sold. We understand not all ICO's are legit, there are also scam which is not seriousing their project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
May 22, 2018, 11:38:34 AM
yes of course I have also invested in an ico again. And so far, I have always been lucky that the prices have increased after a month or two. Last week I invested in Bitfence. Only 0.5 ETH. But better than no investment  Wink

BitFence  REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK

https://bitfence.io/    Presale Goal reached !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But first inform and then buy. Good luck

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
May 22, 2018, 10:32:38 AM
Yes, I still believe in ICO but their numbers are increasing day by day, so it's harder to choose the right ICO to join and the number of investors is also increasing so you have to be very fast to be able to invest. Just do your own research before joining any ICO.
Activity: 251
May 22, 2018, 10:29:49 AM
In behalf of many bad issue about scam in ICO's I still believe in ICO's it is profitable right now because I believe that not all ICO's are scam and be careful of it, but they have also a good project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
May 22, 2018, 10:19:13 AM
There are a lot of scam projects in ICO which make people feel confused. But there also are good ICO which turns to be a very good investment. Please analyze and carefully study the ICO project you want to participate in to avoid investing in scam projects. Don't listen to other people.  Shocked
Activity: 154
May 22, 2018, 10:14:25 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

I always believe on ico because i know that there will be always a coin that will be existing in the future which will be able to surpass bitcoins and that is the reason why we should not lose faith on investing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 08:45:15 AM
No,I dont believe in Ico anymore,there are too many scammers at this market wishing to grab your money and then to escape somewhere to tropical islands.I have lost my faith in it.
Pages:
Jump to: