Pages:
Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 9. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 01:02:36 AM
There are still good ICOs though, It may be very difficult to chose one that will succeed but there are till programs worth your time and money, just needs close investigation and thorough analysis.  The main indicator of a good ICO  being a good project plan, propr distribution of tokens and a competent development team.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 01:01:39 AM
although quite scary a number of ICO who ended a scam, but I still believe not all like that. there is still a promising project there but we never know before the time can answer it  Smiley

Typerium bounty program is super http://vy.tc/fHdWA40
what is this buddy?
Activity: 10
May 22, 2018, 01:00:57 AM
Typerium bounty program is super http://vy.tc/fHdWA40
Activity: 141
May 22, 2018, 12:54:17 AM
I am a person who has always believed in the ICO, I think there are still ICOs that can be trusted and promising. And now day The organizer of ICO are becoming more responsible and the ecosystem of ico is progressing positively.
Activity: 53
May 21, 2018, 08:53:45 PM
I have lost faith in ICO's of late, with China banning them and the rest of the world looking to follow suit, its a dangerous game investing in them
Activity: 90
May 21, 2018, 08:51:40 PM
ICO's are the new seed funding and 2018 will see more startups trying to shoehorn their way into the ICO framework. As this happens , cryptocurrencies will get further embedded in the financial world.
 I believe one of the biggest drivers of change will be a new regulation and guidance from the SEC. As we take a look ahead, the ico space will continue to grow, more investors will continue to flock to the space,and regulation will evolve and tighten. There are many ico projects that are prevailing in today's crypto market.
Several ICO holding projects where one can easily invest in are:-
HashGains
Coinmetro
Arcblock
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 08:42:36 PM
I still believe there are projects worth investing.
It is getting harder to find them now.
Lots of scams are disguised to be legit ones.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
May 21, 2018, 07:56:57 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

There is no harm in believing, and though there are only few good coins here in the forum, we cannot stop just because all others are fake and scam. Of course there are still people who continue to believe in ICO up until now, and i think there is ni wrong about it. All we need to do is to find ourselves the right and true ICO to join in the first place.
Activity: 252
May 21, 2018, 07:39:36 PM
There are many projects that sell out tokens in just a few minutes. That shows that ico is still a very good investment. There is no alternative
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 07:38:23 PM
yes I still believe in ICO.but now it is very necessary to conduct more research to avoid the scam projects
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 07:34:08 PM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
I still believe in ICO because dome of them is have potential and big help in crypto industry. Not all ICO is ugly i think some of them need more ideas to their product so people will want their project. Now a days people learn yo know what is the good ICO .
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 07:33:23 PM
yes I still believe in ICO. It is a big chance to get scammed but it is up to you to make a good research and take risks
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 07:29:20 PM
i think yes most people still believe in ICO although successfully of ICO was decreasing but people can learn how to pick good ICO or bad ICO
May 21, 2018, 07:28:26 PM
At present, it is possible to find worthy ICO projects. I can mention the Volttech.io project, which public sale phase was successfully completed within just two hours.
Off course yes i still believe in ICO because until now there are so many ico that is very profitable to invest for, and until now there are so many ico that is becaming successful and reaching there hardcap and i am still believing in ICO because i know i cab be rich in ICO.
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
May 21, 2018, 07:25:01 PM
Yes, I believe that not all ICOs are just scam, there are still ICOs that has promising and very good project and I believe that they will last and you can still earn big profits by joining them. But if you don't want to take the risk of investing all of your money, just participate in their bounty campaigns then you'll get free tokens from them.
Activity: 298
May 21, 2018, 07:20:03 PM
Believe in ICO? , I myself still believe in ICO. Although there are many ICO's that fail and scam, there are still other altcoins that show potential in the market. It's just a matter of research and experimentation and experience to be successful. We all need precision and intelligence in choosing ICO, and most importantly luck. See how many investors enter the ICO and see how the sales prospects.
Activity: 616
May 21, 2018, 07:13:32 PM
At present, it is possible to find worthy ICO projects. I can mention the Volttech.io project, which public sale phase was successfully completed within just two hours.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
May 21, 2018, 06:46:56 PM
Frankly, it is not necessary to believe in ISO, in order to participate in the bounty. If you know what I mean  Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
May 21, 2018, 06:33:39 PM
Yes I believe ico's. but I trust in my choices. Not all ico's good. If you chose good ico believe that.
Activity: 504