Pages:
Author

Topic: still haven't got a job - page 13. (Read 1923 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12
October 30, 2017, 03:31:47 PM
My job is as concurrency trader

I meant a crypto currency trader and investor more like Hodler
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
October 30, 2017, 03:30:19 PM
My job is as concurrency trader
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 06:15:13 AM
I'm a Customer Service Representative in one of call centers here in Quezon City... and I love my work very much.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
October 29, 2017, 06:02:25 AM
Just know your potentials and determine what you are good at. Try creating an account for job finding websites and upload your best ojt and wait for someone to call you. While waiting, it's also best for you try doing walk in applications.

They never call, you must be active on yourself. Even then is difficult to get job. We have workforce rental company on our foundation and i hate that bureaucracy. If i can choose, bitcoin "fastline" on money Roll Eyes
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 03:15:56 AM
what is the best way to get a job? i tried as a custodial officer but they said i was too skinny and young to get awarded the job but on the vacancy it said you have to be 18 or over and no qualification requirements needed Huh
It's very difficult to get a good job. For this it is necessary to have a qualification. It will also take a long time, unless you have friends who will help you find a good job
Activity: 308
October 28, 2017, 02:42:52 AM
NO... I already have a job right now.
Activity: 182
October 28, 2017, 02:35:23 AM
Just know your potentials and determine what you are good at. Try creating an account for job finding websites and upload your best ojt and wait for someone to call you. While waiting, it's also best for you try doing walk in applications.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
October 28, 2017, 02:12:44 AM
Bitcoin is "fastline" with money, me nether im doing that 15e/day about over 3 years. Its my own choise
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 28, 2017, 01:27:39 AM
Don't lose hope, just pray and do your best on what makes you happy. There's more great opportunity waiting for each one of us. Be patient sometimes the best things happen unexpectedly.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 05:35:29 AM
If you are a student, continuing to run your BTT account might be a good choice.
Some Signature Campaigns or ANN services are really needed now.
It won't spend too much of your time and you can follow blockchain tech.
 Grin
Activity: 16
October 25, 2017, 04:24:45 AM
are u a good student? if so u can teach to weaker students and get paid from them as a tutor or teach to lower class students Wink
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 04:12:09 AM
what is the best way to get a job? i tried as a custodial officer but they said i was too skinny and young to get awarded the job but on the vacancy it said you have to be 18 or over and no qualification requirements needed Huh

I am also jobless. Applied for 3 jobs today, hoping for a call soon. Fingers crossed!
Activity: 406
October 25, 2017, 03:33:29 AM
that's true, to get an official job, you must be over 18 years old.
if you are under the age of 18, your company will have legal consequences for child exploitation.
I can suggest you open a service only that suits your skills to earn more money.
Activity: 1
October 25, 2017, 03:09:24 AM
I pretty much liked this post since it contain lot of information which I never came across.Thank you for posting this.display stand design companies
Activity: 31
October 25, 2017, 01:42:08 AM
I would recommend the following websites, you can search for millions of jobs here:

www.glassdoor.com
www.monster.com
www.indeed.com
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
"The fish rots from the head first"
October 25, 2017, 01:39:32 AM
What part of the country are you from?  Craigslist has tons of jobs listed.  Also, it's getting close to Christmas and many retailers will be hiring seasonally.  Finally, I've mentioned it before, you can always volunteer for those paid medical research studies (helpresearch.com).  I've done four of them myself this year.  Good luck
Activity: 12
October 25, 2017, 01:29:50 AM
keep trying to find a job, at least for ourselves, let alone married, you who must be responsible to support the family, do not despair, work a lawful job even if it's a little salary
Activity: 406
October 24, 2017, 11:18:50 PM

This is the place to look for a decent and a well-compensated job with no qualification requirements and money needed. All you just need is your time, patience and of course, you have to follow the rules impose in this forum.

Indeed. Doing service in this forum is really profitable, especially if you have a good rank. But I think, being employed with a sure salary is not a bad idea. Be patient. If they rejected you, then try again. Don't lose hope. You'll gonna get a job.
Activity: 224
October 24, 2017, 08:58:20 PM

Trying as other people said aint gonna do jack shit for you. The best thing you can do is get skilled at something and then go request payment for that. If you have no skills in life you will suffer hard. Being skilled is what

enables employers to employ you. The accountant has math skills so they employ based off that. The doctor can save lives so they employ off that. If you want to do something gain some skills for it then go request payment
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
October 24, 2017, 08:55:47 PM

This is the place to look for a decent and a well-compensated job with no qualification requirements and money needed. All you just need is your time, patience and of course, you have to follow the rules impose in this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: