Pages:
Author

Topic: Still Trading When Red? - page 16. (Read 2172 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 16, 2018, 02:30:16 PM
Trading is a skill and the good skill is when to buy and when to sell. Right now almost all the cryptocurrency is in red or down may be, this the right time to buy. Always remember that crypto currency market is volatile and anything can happen at any time. 40% dip may suddenly rise to 200% rise, who knows what happens and when is the skill we need to learn to succeed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
March 16, 2018, 02:14:34 PM
I do not care about red or green, trading is looking for profit so under any circumstances if it can make a profit then I will keep going

Knowing how to ride the dumping market is a good thing. Personally, I don't trade during red market because I am just keep on buying and then will sold it later of. This can be more profitable if the market is red for sure.

Rather than taking it a bad thing you can take it an opportunity to buy more. It can be profitable during low price as well as on higher prices, the basic thing is to continue doing business whether gain or loss. Only people who buyto make gain will quickly sale when they see s drop in crypto but i think is better to lean the some basic trading skills to know when to sell or buy.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 02:08:50 PM
I think so too. When we do business, how the market must be business continuously. Investors must know how to take risks in business to bring about great profits. I firmly believe that the market will cross the red threshold to go green. Therefore, there is no reason why we should stop doing business??

Despite the fact that today the market suffers a certain decline, it is still necessary to wait out this period. We understand that the future is behind the crypto currency, and therefore the prospects will still be very good ..

Yes, nothing changes because the market will not stop and if you have money to invest, now is the right time for you to buy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 01:58:51 PM
I think so too. When we do business, how the market must be business continuously. Investors must know how to take risks in business to bring about great profits. I firmly believe that the market will cross the red threshold to go green. Therefore, there is no reason why we should stop doing business??

Despite the fact that today the market suffers a certain decline, it is still necessary to wait out this period. We understand that the future is behind the crypto currency, and therefore the prospects will still be very good ..
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
March 16, 2018, 12:53:15 PM
I am still trading even red.. I love scalping so it does not matter if it is red or green, I just take advantage of the micro fluctuation regardless of the trend of the coin (red or green).  Price does not goes down in a straight pattern, it still have lots of fluctuation which we take advantage during scalping but it is really risky since once wrong speculation can ruin the buy or sell wall pattern

Same here. I also take advantage of micro fluctuation but to get decent profit through this way, you need to trade with big capital. I've been trading nano occasionally during this month using btc worth $200 and only got $60 of profits until today. Also anticipate the news. I will exit the trading if there's a bad news.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 12:19:08 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 16, 2018, 12:08:06 PM
When the market is in red I just hold and observe the market. I dont have the plans to sell all my coins because of definitely will lose if in panic selling. But if I have some funds probably I will buy some to add the coins in my portfolio.
It will be the best option if we know that market prices are on dump. We should not be pressure to sell especially if we want profit, we should maintain calm to avoid unnecessary decisions. Instead of worrying and panicking because of the dump, it will be good to just take advantage of the dump and buy more coins for investing. Market prices will not always be in red, this time will fade away and soon the market will go back to normal. This is how trading crypto works, if you don't have patience you'll surely lose from this playful market.

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 11:38:48 AM
When the market is in red I just hold and observe the market. I dont have the plans to sell all my coins because of definitely will lose if in panic selling. But if I have some funds probably I will buy some to add the coins in my portfolio.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 11:34:52 AM
if i hold some coin and cryptocurrencies when the market "red" i think i will paused to trading and start to hold all that coin and crypto that i have, and if i have fiat that use to trading and doesn't have some coin and cryptocurrencies i think i will buy some coin when the price in "red" and will sell it when the price in "green" hahaha
Activity: 196
March 16, 2018, 11:23:19 AM
Trading is the on going process and it is a good business because through this you can make money and if the market is red and you know that there is a margin then you must have to do continuous trade it is good to start trading.
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
March 16, 2018, 11:21:33 AM
when all in the red zone this is the right time to buy one of the most potent coins and when it returns to normal it will get many benefits. so I will look for the lowest price
Activity: 246
March 16, 2018, 11:02:59 AM
I'll just keep holding while it is in the red. No point in selling out my position now unless there's a need for the money. I think I'll wait until mid-year if bitcoin will surpass it's all time high.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
March 16, 2018, 10:43:41 AM
I do not care about red or green, trading is looking for profit so under any circumstances if it can make a profit then I will keep going

Knowing how to ride the dumping market is a good thing. Personally, I don't trade during red market because I am just keep on buying and then will sold it later of. This can be more profitable if the market is red for sure.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
March 16, 2018, 10:40:26 AM
It is not a good idea to trade while the market is red. Loss of profit will happen once the market starts to show positivities. If possible, continue investing since the price of cryptos are low whenever the market is red. No dumps are permanent so you just have to wait patiently. Avoid selling during the dumps because that will just contribute to the downfall.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 09:49:04 AM
Activity: 322
March 16, 2018, 08:54:44 AM
I am sure of what I will not gonna worry of buying some more bitcoin for this season because I know that it will recovered after all and trading for bitcoin right now is a great deal to enlarge your profit this coming months and saving your months to come after the year ends, so better to try some luck.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
March 16, 2018, 08:29:02 AM
I would be more to be patient at times like this especially if you've ever seen a situation like this before in the market of cryptocurrencies. I will keep trading but not in large quantities to avoid losses in large numbers, if the price continues to fall, but I am sure the value of the crypto currency will return to normal.

Exactly mate, soon it will return to it's stabilize value. Also, we can't control nor predict the value of any crypto currency which in some point we have to wait until such time hit the target for the tradable value of the particular coin that you've wishing for to trade. I believe that this red days for the crypto currency will be green in the future and can earn as a profitable amount.
Activity: 700
March 16, 2018, 08:23:40 AM
When market situation is down, we can wait and see. If we have more fund, we can buy more and filling our bag with coin/token have good project. Its much better if we are not doing panic sell and losing our money
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
March 16, 2018, 08:16:25 AM
The market is red now and depending on your long term views, you should either take action or just get out.

For me I am buying those coins which are cheap and has a good future.

This bear market will end one day .. perhaps not tomorrow but maybe next month, next year.. so I will just keep buying when the coins are cheap.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 08:14:44 AM
The market is unpredictable. But supreme investors are not sure whether they can turn around or not. Up or down it depends on many factors so no one can predict. The lucky ones win in the rich man's situation also cry that is the momentum of the market
Pages:
Jump to: