Pages:
Author

Topic: Still Trading When Red? - page 12. (Read 2172 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
March 19, 2018, 08:42:39 PM
Volatility is the what traders live for

That is normal when it come to marker especially in trading the only way to do is gain more knowledge first before we decided to trade your coin.
Getting a deep knowledge of the coin is most important weapon for a trader if he wishes to make huge profits by this profession. It is good to utilize such time as now in gaining more knowledge. For long term traders, the only beneficial option is to buy more coin provided they are holding bitcoin but if that is not possible or difficult for whatsoever reason, holding is the last choice to avoid loss. Just few more weeks and this red market would turn into a green one.
Yeah the knowledge of the coin to be purchased is important because you will know how much the price usually rotates on that coin. so when the price is red you will know when it stops going down. otherwise holding is also a powerful weapon to avoid losses for investors when prices continue to decline. just need to be patient longer Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
March 19, 2018, 08:21:47 PM
I think Yes, because for traders will still keep trading because it is a good time to buy and still be able to profit if we can see a good opportunity to buy or sell
what do you mean yes?are you joking here mate?how dould you even trade when all coins are red and dropping stil every moment?ofcourse you can buy coins but what about selling when as we mentioned price still dropping,dont tell me you will buy high and you will sell low,i think its against the law of trading isnt it?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
March 19, 2018, 08:06:44 PM
for me the red blood market is good because we can buy when the price down, its mean that we can buy when the market price down and we can sell it a few days later after the price is recover. the main things is when to buy it? when is the good time to buy that coin? i think we can set buy order in many price to make sure we will get the best price
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
March 19, 2018, 07:26:34 PM
Well for me, I don’t really think so that i must have to do trading when the market is red because you will might only be losing your money and that’s not actually what you want. It is better to hold your money as well as your coins at time when the market is red to avoid any undesired scene or any regrets of doing that. You just need to stay calm and patient and that trade only when the market has touched out green. As of now, buying bitcoins or altcoins is the best thing to do.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 07:09:59 PM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

If you are worrying about the down time in the market then you are not really well knowledgeable about how the system works in this industry. Earning profit is just very simple like buy when low and sell when high so do not look at the down time at the market as a bad news.
Activity: 240
March 19, 2018, 07:08:00 PM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

For my situation, I am getting into a temporary pause in trading when the prices are into the red bar because it is not beneficial for me if ever I will be trading when the prices are in the red line. I will just going to pause for a while and do patiently wait for the time when the prices go into pump before going into a trading session to become beneficial on my part. I will just hold into my tokens for a while and keep myself on adjusting into temptation of trading in a low price because of sudden financial needs.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 07:02:56 PM
I have no tension regarding market fluctuations because
Activity: 35
March 19, 2018, 10:29:34 AM
I will be pausing for the next 3 months. After then I will be resuming my trade, what about you?
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 10:19:16 AM
i thinks its a good time to buy coins and hold. the situation is not that good but if we'll try to look at it positively, the price is so low that its a good opprtunuty to grab the chance to buy coins and hold. don't panic because volatility is totally normal and the price will increase again.
Activity: 79
March 19, 2018, 09:38:09 AM
I do not think going to trade when a lot of red, I tend to wait for a good moment to take a little profit, a little profit is still better than losing
Activity: 476
March 19, 2018, 09:22:57 AM

For me, it is good chance to buy many altcoins if the cryptocurrency market is crashing. You should be aware that there is big opportunity if the cryptocurrency market crashes. If you want to make big amount of money, then you should not waste the opportunity when the cryptocurrency market goes down.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
March 19, 2018, 09:17:59 AM
I learned my lesson in this bear market wherein I should have a stop loss so that even if the market is going down, there are still times when it goes up a little and that is the time when I would like to take the opportunity to trade. I am a swing trader but there are times when I just miss trading when I am stuck because the market is down and I can't sell it because I already lost half of the value so I would just wait for it to go up again and sell in profit. It might take a few months before I will have profits. I don't try shorting because I don't have the appetite yet to borrow some money and trade as I am just learning TA and not an expert yet.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
March 19, 2018, 09:09:20 AM
When the market is red as it is today, then this is the right time for investment, and I think the future of all cryptocurrencies will continue to improve, this is a good time to start.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
March 19, 2018, 08:17:04 AM
no for me , i just watching the situation and try to make decision , or i just buy coin who ever i bought before and i still know the pattern
Activity: 350
March 19, 2018, 05:33:32 AM
Trading is not an easy job for this the whole market survey and the market knowledge is must with out any information the trading will give you loss instead of profit while for me the bitcoin usage is high and i want to buy a car if the my crypto is enough for this purpose. Trading in the red market is not good but if the sellers are high then it makes you successful the big whales are designing a procedures for active trading.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 04:05:13 AM
The most important thing to keep in our mind is sometimes that it's normal for the crypto market to have negative years, it's part of the business cycle.
Ups and downs will happen, but if your asset allocation is on target, you can ride out market swings.
Bear markets can provide great opportunities for investors and traders.
Sometimes i still trading when markets has downtrend but i'm analyze and set a target prices to buy.
Activity: 90
March 19, 2018, 03:18:30 AM
I think Yes, because for traders will still keep trading because it is a good time to buy and still be able to profit if we can see a good opportunity to buy or sell
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
March 19, 2018, 01:13:19 AM
I'm not trading but buying because when every crypto is red, then it is the right time to buy.

be careful when you decide to buy again and make sure that you can buy at a cheap price so you don't have to worry if the price goes down for more or even its increase. it is good for us if after we bought any coin, we can hold for a long time and only sell when we can see the price jumps higher than the price we buy. I am sure that after this red market, the price will start to go up again and in that time, we can be ready to sell or to make an order sell and waiting our order is filled.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
March 18, 2018, 04:50:07 PM

That is normal when it come to marker especially in trading the only way to do is gain more knowledge first before we decided to trade your coin.
Getting a deep knowledge of the coin is most important weapon for a trader if he wishes to make huge profits by this profession. It is good to utilize such time as now in gaining more knowledge. For long term traders, the only beneficial option is to buy more coin provided they are holding bitcoin but if that is not possible or difficult for whatsoever reason, holding is the last choice to avoid loss. Just few more weeks and this red market would turn into a green one.
Activity: 184
March 18, 2018, 03:38:37 PM
Yes because it increase the chance of profit for them at the time of change in price people like to buy bitcoin, increasing demand of bitcoin is increasing the price but it is till affording, people are holding as much as they can, trading is good if you want to earn profit but you will have to trade for the long time, short time trading will not give you profit people use to trade but selling at the time of red is in vain, actually price goes down only for the people to hold bitcoin and  be best traders of the year with high strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: