Pages:
Author

Topic: Still Trading When Red? - page 18. (Read 2172 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 9
March 12, 2018, 03:25:54 PM
not anymore. about one month ago i was trading when market is red but i stop and i'm in HODL position for long term.
Red market continued more then i thougt. i was expecting get profit in short term but unfortunately i lost a lot.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
March 12, 2018, 03:18:30 PM
I always prefer day trading in such a market but only with medium and small marketcap coins. This is the best opportunity to buy some large mcap coins for long term HODL. There isn't a best time to trade. You can trade in any market until you understand the market sentiments. After some hit and trial you can understand the general trader's behavior in crypto market and can time your buy and sell accordingly.
Current time is really good for long term investment. Although day trading is more profitable, and can give you instance profit but still it is too much risky and in current time bitcoin price is trading a little low therefore there are more chances that bitcoin price will boost very soon, i think we need to hold bitcoin for next few months and we will surely see the price doubt after few months.
Activity: 1092
March 11, 2018, 12:58:25 PM
In my opinion, i think it is normal as a professional trader to buy or sell at any condition. It can be profitable during low price as well as on higher prices, the basic thing is to continue doing business whether gain or loss. Only people who buyto make gain will quickly sale when they see s drop in crypto but i think is better to lean the some basic trading skills to know when to sell or buy.
Well you can trade in any kind of market condition but I think the more difficult the condition of the market the more skilled you need to be after all when the price was going up everyone could be a trader and make money since it was very easy but now the market going down its very easy to lose money for a trader that is not very good so you should probably stay out of it if you don't have the skill.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
March 10, 2018, 04:43:53 AM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

Yes its a great time to buy but for people who are holding their profits we must be hold on it because the price was officially in drop section.But when times that the crypto coins will increase we must sell it.For trading theres a right timing that's why we should monitor always the grap of crypt coins so that we having an alertness to sell our holdings.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
March 09, 2018, 11:24:30 AM
I always prefer day trading in such a market but only with medium and small marketcap coins. This is the best opportunity to buy some large mcap coins for long term HODL. There isn't a best time to trade. You can trade in any market until you understand the market sentiments. After some hit and trial you can understand the general trader's behavior in crypto market and can time your buy and sell accordingly.
Activity: 826
March 09, 2018, 11:19:44 AM
You have put forth some real points here which I agree upon 100%. Such as this have happened already in the past and also it is noticeable that it happened at the period, yes perfect. So from this we only have one lesson that we should really hold at the moment. If you have courage and enough money that you can stake or gamble then you should really go for buying some coins at this point.

This is really perfect time to buy bitcoin and Ethereum on major scale. For me I don't have enough funds so I will most probably hold and won't do much moment here. I will look forward to start my trades again after analysing the market for next one week. Im sure the situation will be dispersed and everything will be clear to take the decisions.  Cheesy
The trend of the price of bitcoin varies because of the changes in terms of the support of people into getting into the system of bitcoin as whole. This is really one of the vital factor for bitcoin to experience changes and development because the success and the progress of bitcoin mostly depends on the support of people who are open on having bitcoin as a form of investment. So red or the sudden decreased of the price of bitcoin is normal and it could serve as an opportunity for many on starting a new form of investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 10:43:54 AM
It is very difficult to get rid of the red as the effect of the whales continues.We need to be patient.I believe the market will turn green again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 09:56:42 AM
why not? buy some crypto is trading right? so its still like daily thing to do.
maybe some people say if it red its mean disadvantageous, but for they are that keep their coin for long time is no problem. even they are will buy more coin, save their money in cryptocurrent (actually its investing their money)
I rather buy cheaper coins and wait the price to pumps up in a great value. Selling is necessary but we can take loss because the price is falling. This kind of transaction is so much useful we want to be patience and consider this as our advantage. Even the price is falling we can do good things when the price is red.Bitcoin has a lot of opportunities we dont want to be worried because every step you take is a greater value will return.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
March 09, 2018, 09:41:52 AM
why not? buy some crypto is trading right? so its still like daily thing to do.
maybe some people say if it red its mean disadvantageous, but for they are that keep their coin for long time is no problem. even they are will buy more coin, save their money in cryptocurrent (actually its investing their money)
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
March 09, 2018, 09:35:25 AM
Now that the market is full of red, many experienced investors in the Crypto market are hesitating whether they should continue to invest or stop. Personally, I think I should not buy any Coin while the price is falling, I just start buying when the Coin price starts to go up again. At the point where pennies turn, you take the opportunity to buy them and hold them for a short time. When you have enough profit, sell them.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
March 09, 2018, 09:32:18 AM
Hi,

Actually, I think this is the good time to invest. Just because what you may potentially lose if everything crashes is lower.

Then, when you say that "we are losing all we had in a few hours"... Well, sorry but the value of bitcoin is not really what matters. I understand that you pay attention to it, especially when trading... But bitcoin is much more than a trading tool! And we have won a lot over the last year! More and more people are talking about bitcoin and even joining the community! We have new tools, new networks and many projects being developed! That's not "nothing".

Please, take care of the community rather than the money! Wink
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
March 09, 2018, 09:24:51 AM
Bitcoin, altcoins and the market is in the red zone, and for me this is the great time to buy many coins from the deep and hold it.  I'm sure it will recover as soon as possible.
Yes, that's the great opportunity to buy more in cryptocurrencies and hold for a while until the price was bouncing back to the market.
If I don't have enough fund to buy while the market is still bloodbath I'm pausing for a while and wait until the price was back to the normal price. So, much better to prepare the moment when the market was down and then buy those profitable and have potential coins.
Activity: 162
March 09, 2018, 09:14:55 AM
Bitcoin, altcoins and the market is in the red zone, and for me this is the great time to buy many coins from the deep and hold it.  I'm sure it will recover as soon as possible.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
March 09, 2018, 08:36:45 AM
No i dont. If i can exit with a stop lose i try to buy when it is deep. İf i did not i just hold and wait for market to recover. That is all i can do...
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
March 09, 2018, 08:34:40 AM
Not all investors are looking for the price of their cryptocurrencies to go up, some are waiting for the price to go down so they can buy cheaper coins. Red days are the best time to buy more coins for holding or for trading. When market recovers, many of these coins will eventually bounce back. It is difficult to trade during red days, the risk is high and during this time it is better to hodl than to sell while the price is falling.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
March 09, 2018, 07:19:56 AM
It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?
Trading while the market is red, surely is risky.  Much better if you will wait until the market recover or to turn green. In that way you will be able to make sure of the profit. Buying is more advisable as well as holding. That's obvious. Crashes are only temporary and after a couple of weeks, recovery will take place. It is a typical scenario with cryptocurrencies. So just buy at dips.

And how often this approach pans out in real life? It appeared like the market had recovered finally when prices broke the resistance at $10,000 a couple weeks ago but now it turns out like it has been no more than a crafty bull trap. The bottom line is that Bitcoin can go anywhere from any price point, and the past patterns are in no way an indication of future behavior, especially in so unpredictable markets as crypto. Also, at first you say that we should wait for the market to recover and then you proceed to say that we should actually buy at dips. How's that?
Yeah  for  many times we been with this situation if we're not  able  to learn  more about these, we will  end  up loser again. They say patience is virtue because most people  who possess this kind of  attitude would likely to prosper. And also try to employ  analysis  this  guide through  these.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
March 09, 2018, 07:05:33 AM
when the market turns red, of course it is a good time to buy and I will still make trades because I always try to take the opportunity when the right to buy and sell so I will still get profits
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
March 09, 2018, 06:46:48 AM

Trading while the market is red, surely is risky.  Much better if you will wait until the market recover or to turn green. In that way you will be able to make sure of the profit. Buying is more advisable as well as holding. That's obvious. Crashes are only temporary and after a couple of weeks, recovery will take place. It is a typical scenario with cryptocurrencies. So just buy at dips.

And how often this approach pans out in real life? It appeared like the market had recovered finally when prices broke the resistance at $10,000 a couple weeks ago but now it turns out like it has been no more than a crafty bull trap. The bottom line is that Bitcoin can go anywhere from any price point, and the past patterns are in no way an indication of future behavior, especially in so unpredictable markets as crypto. Also, at first you say that we should wait for the market to recover and then you proceed to say that we should actually buy at dips. How's that?
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
March 09, 2018, 03:13:17 AM

yes of course I will still buy when the market price is red because it is a good moment to buy a coin that is down as much as you can and sell again when the price is green.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
March 08, 2018, 10:10:28 PM
Always afraid trading when the market trends is red / negative. Its hard even you always stay inbfront of your computer all day and night long. I suggest to sell it then wait until the peak of negative trends then buy. This is safe way to trading. Although you know when the price going when the market is negative but it still risky.
Pages:
Jump to: