Pages:
Author

Topic: Still Trading When Red? - page 22. (Read 2172 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 08:23:30 AM
all trading activities will experience constraints when the price of red because the expected profit will not get in may that can only be done is just buy and hold without being able to sell if the price is still red. I think at this time traders are turning the mind what should be done so as not to set the wrong step.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
March 02, 2018, 07:42:02 AM
I think now it's great time to buy so there is no reason to stop.
Situations like this have happened before and will happen again, I wouldn't worry too much. It's temporay situation and the market will recover so you have to be ready for that.
Yeah as long as the crypto coins has a value then we should grab the opportunity to trade our coins.Its better to trade the coins when the value of your holding will go up and if its red we must hold it until the value will increase
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
March 02, 2018, 07:08:32 AM
I still trading when altcoin gets in red zone and I think I can only buy the coin because the price is down and it is good for me to buy in that time. many times I see that after we are in red zone, the price starts to increase again although it's only for 5%-10% but I think it's enough for me to make a little profit while I can wait for another highest price. but I don't buy the coins which are not potential and I always do analyze for every coin that in the red zone so I an find what is the good coin to buy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 02, 2018, 01:43:37 AM
I think the question should be "still selling when red". Obviously the answer is no. Its not a good time to sell if the price is low. I will only do that if I really need the money.This is a good time for HODL to buy alts. This is the time were I will search for an alt that has potential to increase. I'll sell them probably on the 4th quarter of the year. I don't know what's working for you but this one is working for me. The only disadvantage is that you need to HODL your alts longer but the rewards a bigger.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 01:33:21 AM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

When the coin is still dumping you can sell the coin you have then if its dump again buy some so it will increase your coin example 100,000TRX - 130,000TRX. When market is reds theres 2 ways the first is Sell High then Buy Low(I said it on my first sentence) and the second is holding until you recover and buy safe coin then wait for dump then buy your coin.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
March 02, 2018, 12:55:21 AM
Well, a real trader is trading in every situation, green or red doesn't make any difference as a reason to trade or not. The only reason for not trading is when the trend is not clear at all - since the risk in these cases is higher, some traders prefer to skip these moments.

Yeah, though you can't sell when red but you could buy a lot of tokens which have the potential to pump the next month or the other next month. Traders take this opportunity to make profits in the long run and they are not downing themselves just because of this red market, it is a blessing if we are going to look on the other side.
To do day trading when the market is bleeding like now is not a good thing because it will be very risky, but buying when the price is red is a good thing, because that is chance for you to buy in low price, you can hold it for a few days and get a profit. it seems we have to be more patient to get a profit when market conditions are still like today.
Activity: 406
March 02, 2018, 12:06:56 AM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

Yes i do trading when the market is full of red because red means the coins are in sale i took advantage of that red sale because i can buy the coins at a lower cost and i will keep it for a long term investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 11:59:54 PM
In fact, in the red market is ideal to choose a potential coins, which jumps when the market rebounds. As there will be no market going down, it just gets pinched and when things return, things like being pumped to fly high.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
March 01, 2018, 11:42:39 PM
For me, the red market is an advantage so I can make a profit from investing in some altcoins. Bitcoin will be my top investment choice. Bitcoins are big money and they are always growing everyday. I believe in it and it really helped me earn a lot from the last time.

I would be more to be patient at times like this especially if you've ever seen a situation like this before in the market of cryptocurrencies. I will keep trading but not in large quantities to avoid losses in large numbers, if the price continues to fall, but I am sure the value of the crypto currency will return to normal
Positive attitude will lead you to more success, as downfall really showing up each time we do some trade then anticipating that the value will bounce back is very important, keep buying if you really trusted the said coins and hold until its begin to rise back, this another strategy that already works from the
past where some traders already gain decent earnings.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 11:37:10 PM
For me, the red market is an advantage so I can make a profit from investing in some altcoins. Bitcoin will be my top investment choice. Bitcoins are big money and they are always growing everyday. I believe in it and it really helped me earn a lot from the last time.

I would be more to be patient at times like this especially if you've ever seen a situation like this before in the market of cryptocurrencies. I will keep trading but not in large quantities to avoid losses in large numbers, if the price continues to fall, but I am sure the value of the crypto currency will return to normal
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
March 01, 2018, 10:39:02 PM
Well, a real trader is trading in every situation, green or red doesn't make any difference as a reason to trade or not. The only reason for not trading is when the trend is not clear at all - since the risk in these cases is higher, some traders prefer to skip these moments.

Yeah, though you can't sell when red but you could buy a lot of tokens which have the potential to pump the next month or the other next month. Traders take this opportunity to make profits in the long run and they are not downing themselves just because of this red market, it is a blessing if we are going to look on the other side.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
March 01, 2018, 07:42:28 PM
Smart trading is when you purchase crypto currency at a low price and sell it in a higher value. So when the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath or what we called bloody crypto coins, you should not do the trading and pause a bit until the value recover.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 06:54:54 PM
I think now it's great time to buy so there is no reason to stop.
Situations like this have happened before and will happen again, I wouldn't worry too much. It's temporay situation and the market will recover so you have to be ready for that.
Red signal in the market in terms of the current price of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency us an indication for us to have a investment or to intially start a form of investment where we could invest in a low price and wait until it pumps so we could earn out of our initial invedtment or capital.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
March 01, 2018, 06:54:03 PM

Some might take a break and others might still tend to proceed even more on doing trading.Making short trades even the price of the market declines in most coins.It is really possible but would really be a complicated thing when you are doing active trading.For long term purpose then theres no need to worry since you can just simply buy on dip prices then hold for long term without worrying too much in the price since we know it would recover sooner or later.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
March 01, 2018, 06:49:17 PM
I normally don´t trade a lot, but there are many tools to get profit when the market goes down. Just to mention one of those tools, you can short bitcoin futures.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 06:40:47 PM

For me I will wait the market to 've normal again so I will get profit to what I buy in the market. And I think this is the best time to buy more in the market,just be patient and everything be back to normal again.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 06:26:49 PM
no, i do not trade when red, i just wait for low value and buy as much as to earn profit when it is sold at high price
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 01, 2018, 05:49:01 PM
Trading can be done any time but when the price is high it is highly risky. No matter the prices you still make but with high price the reward might be smaller
Activity: 352
March 01, 2018, 05:34:45 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 04:13:23 PM
In my opinion, i think it is normal as a professional trader to buy or sell at any condition. It can be profitable during low price as well as on higher prices, the basic thing is to continue doing business whether gain or loss. Only people who buyto make gain will quickly sale when they see s drop in crypto but i think is better to lean the some basic trading skills to know when to sell or buy.
Pages:
Jump to: