Pages:
Author

Topic: [STO-LIVE] - 🛫TapJets® real-time private jet booking platform🛫 - page 2. (Read 1054 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
So the STO tapjets holding is just to enable crypto in order to acquire their shares and nothing more?
 Please correct me if I am wrong.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
My few cents: I do not believe in STO and will never participate in such a project because no one exchange will accept the listing of store token.

@Rippar to some extent you are correct. STO is not a token it is a stock certificate recorded on blockchain and transferred to a wallet as a token.  However, there are two forces in play:  1. There are several exchanges in the US that are ready to trade but because US STO offerings are still in lockup mode you will not see meaningful exchanges for another 10-11 months.  Second, the company may elect to list in OTC/Pink Sheets at some point in time.

Regardless of the approach, STO is a digital version of common stock, this is a different investment vehicle from ICO.  Sales can come in the form of company stock buyback, liquidity event, and private transfers.  Not to mention the dividends and voting rights of STO/Stock.

Lastly, we have been approached by several Singapore, Malta, and Bermuda exchanges who are ready to trade Reg S tokens at any time. The board of directors and each shareholder would have to vote for such an option to list in the future.
Thanks for such a big explanation. Appreciate that. I guess that STO is a good way for big investors, not for usual. So that it will be not interesting for 95% of this forum members.
copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Private Jet Instant Booking Platform

I wonder if anyone already had the opportunity to rent an airlines in this project? Is the existing plan already in place? if so, then this is a very cool result and I want to congratulate the team. If not, then I think - the idea is very good, and therefore it needs to be developed, so that people can use it.
I'm not sure every user can rent a plane for 20K dollars.  and I'm not sure that such people are on the forum.
Maximum we can buy shares of the company.

Those who can very well afford this kind of lifestyle are not spending too much time in the forum, if there's any.
They are busy counting their riches and worried about their next holiday destination.  Cheesy
I think the main purpose of posting this project here is for all the crypto users who will be interested in buying their security tokens as investment.

The dev said that they are in operations for almost 3 years already, so it means someone already used their platform.
But I doubt someone from the forum can attest that they tested this jet booking app.

Checking the reg of their website -

Hi, I noticed that your website is working, so is there a jet for rent at the moment? Are you going to launch this opportunity later or right now?
I am definitely impressed by such booking platform

Our platform and product is live for almost 3 years. You can visit www.tapjets.com or download the app from iTunes or Google Play Stores.

If possible, can the dev team provide us useful links other than the website regarding attestations from their previous customers? Just to see their feedback. Thanks.

Thanks for verifying that we been out since 2015 with a product.  Our app contains customer reviews but also they are published on our website https://www.tapjets.com/Testimonials-client-reviews-service-reviews

copper member
I have never invested in a working product. I wonder what dividends or income it can bring during the year.
If you evaluate a business plan and current growth information it is aiming for 8-12% in dividends per year.  Then, in addition, there is a value of your token/share that is subject to increase if the company performs well.   You should compare this to ICO models where utility and trading determine the outcome which is much more risk in our opinion. STO gives you shareholder value.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 588

I wonder if anyone already had the opportunity to rent an airlines in this project? Is the existing plan already in place? if so, then this is a very cool result and I want to congratulate the team. If not, then I think - the idea is very good, and therefore it needs to be developed, so that people can use it.
I'm not sure every user can rent a plane for 20K dollars.  and I'm not sure that such people are on the forum.
Maximum we can buy shares of the company.

Those who can very well afford this kind of lifestyle are not spending too much time in the forum, if there's any.
They are busy counting their riches and worried about their next holiday destination.  Cheesy
I think the main purpose of posting this project here is for all the crypto users who will be interested in buying their security tokens as investment.

The dev said that they are in operations for almost 3 years already, so it means someone already used their platform.
But I doubt someone from the forum can attest that they tested this jet booking app.

Checking the reg of their website -

Hi, I noticed that your website is working, so is there a jet for rent at the moment? Are you going to launch this opportunity later or right now?

Our platform and product is live for almost 3 years. You can visit www.tapjets.com or download the app from iTunes or Google Play Stores.

If possible, can the dev team provide us useful links other than the website regarding attestations from their previous customers? Just to see their feedback. Thanks.

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I have never invested in a working product. I wonder what dividends or income it can bring during the year.
I think the volatility will be much lower than that of classic cryptocurrencies. but the income you can get without any risks.
Activity: 112
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
I am really wondering how big of a market of potential customers for private jet bookings there is. Whenever I think of private jets, I think of the richest of the rich and I have my doubts that they really need a platform like TapJets.
the market is certainly not very big but at the same time flights are very expensive so the project remains relevant judging by the capitalization of this market.
especially now that they are going to scale the project around the world. It will be really cool because at the moment they have no competitors in the market.
Activity: 164
I am really wondering how big of a market of potential customers for private jet bookings there is. Whenever I think of private jets, I think of the richest of the rich and I have my doubts that they really need a platform like TapJets.
the market is certainly not very big but at the same time flights are very expensive so the project remains relevant judging by the capitalization of this market.
Activity: 112
Quick update for our friends from Asia:

Our STO Summary is now available in your native language.

OnePager Offering summary in Chinese 🇨🇳 is available now: https://www.tapjets.io/download/1647/
OnePager Offering in Japanese 🇯🇵 is available now: https://www.tapjets.io/download/1644/
thank. now will study this all thank you you. I would like to understand more how I can trade these shares in the market.
copper member
TapJets Advisory Board Member, Michael Terpin is named in "Top 40 Blockchain Influencers of 2019" 
LINK: https://info.icoalert.com/top-40-blockchain

Michael has more than 25 years of PR agency management, but his latest venture is heading up Transform Group, "the world leader in blockchain and ICO PR and advisory services," serving more than 200 ICO clients.

He has led the PR efforts for blockchain companies and foundations, including some of the leading token crowdsales. Client successes include the launches of Augur, Counterparty, Dash, Ethereum, Factom, Golem Network, Lisk, MaidSafe, Tether, as well as ongoing campaigns for Bittrex and Shapeshift.
copper member

Take a look at this reply from page 4 it may answer your question:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50224296

Cheers
copper member
Quick update for our friends from Asia:

Our STO Summary is now available in your native language.

OnePager Offering summary in Chinese 🇨🇳 is available now: https://www.tapjets.io/download/1647/
OnePager Offering in Japanese 🇯🇵 is available now: https://www.tapjets.io/download/1644/

copper member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
My few cents: I do not believe in STO and will never participate in such a project because no one exchange will accept the listing of store token.

@Rippar to some extent you are correct. STO is not a token it is a stock certificate recorded on blockchain and transferred to a wallet as a token.  However, there are two forces in play:  1. There are several exchanges in the US that are ready to trade but because US STO offerings are still in lockup mode you will not see meaningful exchanges for another 10-11 months.  Second, the company may elect to list in OTC/Pink Sheets at some point in time.

Regardless of the approach, STO is a digital version of common stock, this is a different investment vehicle from ICO.  Sales can come in the form of company stock buyback, liquidity event, and private transfers.  Not to mention the dividends and voting rights of STO/Stock.

Lastly, we have been approached by several Singapore, Malta, and Bermuda exchanges who are ready to trade Reg S tokens at any time. The board of directors and each shareholder would have to vote for such an option to list in the future.
That is, there is still a prospect to appear in the exchanges in the near future. It's cool I hope so and it will increase interest in your company.
copper member

Activity: 126
Of course you're right. But it will be possible to get very good dividends for a long time. I don't even think it makes sense to sell the stock.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
My few cents: I do not believe in STO and will never participate in such project because no one exchange will accept the listing of store token.
Activity: 164

what is the minimum Deposit and what payment methods at the moment? I'd like to buy some shares right now but I don't have a big budget.

On this forum all the same. Therefore, the minimum contribution to the project should be around $ 100.
Pages:
Jump to: