Pages:
Author

Topic: [STO-LIVE] - 🛫TapJets® real-time private jet booking platform🛫 - page 3. (Read 1054 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I see that many people like your project, and it's the best sign that you're on the right way!
just people are waiting for something new in the falling market. And therefore this project caused such resonance.  I'd like to buy some shares of the company myself.
Not only you want to buy their shares. Project is really promising.
what is the minimum Deposit and what payment methods at the moment? I'd like to buy some shares right now but I don't have a big budget.
copper member
Activity: 35
Private Jet Instant Booking Platform
Did someone use this app? What can you say about it?

Exclusive for BitcoinTalk we can provide a certificate for Google Play Store and Apple Store so you don't have to pay for the app to download it.

Please DM to our telegram chat and ask for Google or Apple App Promo Code.  https://t.me/TapJets_TJA_Token

AppStore Apple Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapjets/id1090888691?mt=8

Android Store Link:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapjetspro

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Did someone use this app? What can you say about it?
Activity: 81
I see that many people like your project, and it's the best sign that you're on the right way!
just people are waiting for something new in the falling market. And therefore this project caused such resonance.  I'd like to buy some shares of the company myself.
Not only you want to buy their shares. Project is really promising.
Activity: 112
Activity: 70
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Chrinday,  actually we did not ask investors for money. This is the first time we are raising funds using STO.  So the value of tokens/shares is very high because we made profit to pay for development so far.

Yes, it is very good to invest in liquid assets. Therefore, I would like the project to be scaled up.
apparently, there will be no problems with the growth of the project. The project is well scaled now. but with the extra investment, it'll be a bomb.
Activity: 25

Chrinday,  actually we did not ask investors for money. This is the first time we are raising funds using STO.  So the value of tokens/shares is very high because we made profit to pay for development so far.

Yes, it is very good to invest in liquid assets. Therefore, I would like the project to be scaled up.
copper member
--UPD-- March 18, 2019
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/TeamTapjets
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/TapJets_TJA_Token
Updated Whitepaper/Pitch Deck with smaller file www.tapjets.io

Thanks for great posts and questions.
copper member
I would like to know how much is it to book a middle class private jet? Is that something the masses can afford?

@Vanchgent private jet charter is for folks who are HNW (High Net Worth) or businesses that have teams traveling across states or countries for business. In addition, our clients include sports athletes, celebrities, actors, and singers, rappers.   This is a luxury segment market.  Flights cost from $15,000 to sometimes $100,000+ but there is good news:

There are almost 1.1 million of charter flights in the United States alone. These are not private plane owners flying and not fractional flights. These are on-demand charter / rental flights.  This is what TapJets project is working on. Selling these flights.  Instead of using brokers, people can just pick up a phone or go to our site and pay a much better price for the same charter flight.

copper member
Tell me if you plan to work with civil aviation *? Perhaps there are some plans for cooperation?

Dear Chrinday,

If we understand your question correctly you are referring to Part 91 or private operations.  In this case, we do have an item on the roadmap www.tapjets.io that is called share-a-flight.  Just like our Auctions Platform www.tapjets.com/auctions it will allow Civil Aviation pilots to share the cost of their flights with others.  Looking forward to hearing from you regarding the ways you like to cooperate.  Feel free to join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/TeamTapjets
copper member
the project looks quite interesting. I haven't seen that the forum was actually running a business. Definitely the project is worth attention.
And what kind of income can be obtained a year after the purchase of shares? Is there a business plan? I would very much like to see it..

It is not wise to make predictions, so we can only speak to our business model and business plan:

Scenario 1:   If we continue to make same progress and grow in different Metro / City areas in the US, Asia, and Europe by the year 2023 we should have $145M in sales which will mean approximately $14M in profits.  There is a total of 20,000,000 shares currently. This would mean a gross profit per share of approx $0.70 cents.

Scenario 2:  is that under the same conditions such sales will put the company valuation at approximately $150,000,000 which is a $7.5 USD per share that is currently offered at $1USD.

Scenario 3:  is that the shares are eligible for listing on the platform at the appropriate time which could outperform the above Scenario 1 and 2.

To put this in perspective:  If you invest $10,000 in 2023 you will receive $7,000 per year in dividends and your stock/tokens will worth $75,000.[/b]

Again for the sake of full disclosure, these predictions are what is stated in our business plan and like all investments, there are risks involved. Please make sure to read full information at www.tapjets.io
copper member
I don't see full investment offer on your website, only presentation without much details. Can I see more details about invesment offer? There should be financial model, legal params etc.

Greetings,  www.tapjets.io is our investor portal.  You would have to register to receive complete legal agreements and other documentation.

The reason for registration is that some of the information for Non-US investors is different from the documentation for US-Investors.  Also because of our full financial and business model disclosure, the regulations require you to register as part of the the confidentiality agreement

Please take a moment to register at www.tapjets.io/register

Happy BTC investing.
copper member
Got some questions: what are you raising money for? What's the global plan? Also, it seems to me that the project is really interesting (Uber in private jets), but who are your main rivals? As I think there are some existing companies that offer private jet bookings, 

Thanks for your questions here are some responses:

what are you raising money for? - Sales and Marketing Expansion. We already have a working product and have a sales plan that works ($11 million sold so far)

What's the global plan?  Each time we enter a new market we first align supply chain then begin selling. Currently starting in Asia (Beijing) and EU.

who are your main rivals?  Currently, there are a lot of companies with the APP that only collects your info but does not really book the flight.  They do not have the END-TO-END marketplace and most of the buy the data from companies like ours.   We are the only company in the World that offers INSTANT booking.  And we are the only company in the world that offers Flight Auctions  www.tapejts.com/auctions

Great questions thanks.

in which country is the company currently registered? and are you going to open branches in other countries?
Activity: 164

in any case, the volatility of the shares will be less but it will be possible to receive a stable income and dividends. So many will be able to find advantages in this market.
I would personally take part in the project if the minimum contribution is small. Since at the moment the cryptocurrency market is in crisis .
Activity: 183
I don't see full investment offer on your website, only presentation without much details. Can I see more details about invesment offer? There should be financial model, legal params etc.
Yes, it is now very important. I understand that at the moment it is a very successful business. But I would like to understand what investors will be able to get.
in any case, the volatility of the shares will be less but it will be possible to receive a stable income and dividends. So many will be able to find advantages in this market.
Yes, it is now very important. I understand that at the moment it is a very successful business. But I would like to understand what investors will be able to get.
Activity: 25
Activity: 130
the project looks quite interesting. I haven't seen that the forum was actually running a business. Definitely the project is worth attention.
And what kind of income can be obtained a year after the purchase of shares? Is there a business plan? I would very much like to see it..
Pages:
Jump to: