Pages:
Author

Topic: [STO-LIVE] - 🛫TapJets® real-time private jet booking platform🛫 - page 5. (Read 1054 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 1
I think that this application will be relevant not only in the rich old Europe, but also in huge Russia and the progressive USA
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Well this looks like a real deal. I am not sure if the crypto investors are interested to real stocks that are less volatile and less gambling. But maybe this is one of those few that will rocket.
Activity: 630
I think this sector needs blockchain tech and Tapjets can be solution.
Activity: 126
Private jet booking is understandable but, what's the use case of crypto here?

There's NO Cryptocurrency Use case,

They are selling Company Digital Stocks in form of security tokens and you can pay using your cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP)  Grin

as I understand it the shares on which it will be possible to obtain very good dividends if the company is successful. I have not seen such economic concepts in this forum for a long time.
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
How many market is there for something like this? I`m affraid that only the (very) rich people are interested...
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

There's NO Cryptocurrency Use case,

They are selling Company Digital Stocks in form of security tokens and you can pay using your cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP)  Grin

Activity: 164

I wonder if anyone already had the opportunity to rent an airlines in this project? Is the existing plan already in place? if so, then this is a very cool result and I want to congratulate the team. If not, then I think - the idea is very good, and therefore it needs to be developed, so that people can use it.
I'm not sure every user can rent a plane for 20K dollars.  and I'm not sure that such people are on the forum.
Maximum we can buy shares of the company.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Activity: 630
What about your price policy?
As far as I understood you should provide cheaper private jet and your aim is high quality service . So you are going to become Booking.com in aircraft industry
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Hi, I noticed that your website is working, so is there a jet for rent at the moment? Are you going to launch this opportunity later or right now?
I am definitely impressed by such booking platform
Yes the platform looks interesting. Do they already have any cooperation agreements with airlines or people who have their own aircraft? And in which countries will the project work?

I wonder if anyone already had the opportunity to rent an airlines in this project? Is the existing plan already in place? if so, then this is a very cool result and I want to congratulate the team. If not, then I think - the idea is very good, and therefore it needs to be developed, so that people can use it.
Activity: 183
Hi, I noticed that your website is working, so is there a jet for rent at the moment? Are you going to launch this opportunity later or right now?
Yes the platform looks interesting. Do they already have any cooperation agreements with airlines or people who have their own aircraft? And in which countries will the project work?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hmm, sounds engaging . I've never met before an ICO of such service here on btt. Probably some rich crypto guys would use your service simply because it is blockchain based Smiley
 I wonder how does usual jet flight cost?
well, I'm not really going to use this service. The main thing for me is to have an opportunity to earn and it seems that tokens will have great liquidity.
Activity: 574
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Hmm, sounds engaging . I've never met before an ICO of such service here on btt. Probably some rich crypto guys would use your service simply because it is blockchain based Smiley
 I wonder how does usual jet flight cost?
Activity: 140
Is this a working platform at this stage? Are all the flights on the site real or does it work in test mode? I would like to understand the pace of development of the project.
Activity: 42
button "DOWNLOAD PITCH DECK" does not work for me. Could you figure out what the problem is. I would like more information about the project.
Activity: 130
Got some questions: what are you raising money for? What's the global plan? Also, it seems to me that the project is really interesting (Uber in private jets), but who are your main rivals? As I think there are some existing companies that offer private jet bookings, 
copper member
Activity: 35
Private Jet Instant Booking Platform
wow what a project it is!! its so interesting so where can we purchase tokens??

Tokens are available at our investor portal www.tapjets.io and on sale starting today.  You would need to register, once you are registered you will need to complete paperwork and then payment section will be available.
copper member
Activity: 35
Private Jet Instant Booking Platform

You are absolutely correct.  This is why this is not an ICO this is a Regulation D and S offering of private stock, it just happens to be recorded as a digital stock certificate.

Is this digital stocks are entitled to earn dividends from company profits?

And is this Stock has voting rights?

Dear Pinoycash,

Since July of 2017, US corporations that are formed in Delaware (which is where www.tapjets.io is formed) companies are allowed to issue stock as a blockchain record. In today's ERC 20 implementation this means as a token within a smart contract.  Link to Delaware article is below.

To answer your questions:  1. TapJets common stock issued on blockchain (as described above) will pay dividends to shareholders just like they would on paper stock.  2. Each token = 1 share = 1 shareholder vote.

Typically ICO's and STO's do not offer these benefits. But for us, it makes no difference if you are a holder of a stock certificate or a Secure Token  You are a shareholder with all of the associated common stock equity rights.

LINK TO DELAWARE ARTICLE:  https://www.sociallyawareblog.com/2017/07/31/delaware-blockchain-law/
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

You are absolutely correct.  This is why this is not an ICO this is a Regulation D and S offering of private stock, it just happens to be recorded as a digital stock certificate.

Is this digital stocks are entitled to earn dividends from company profits?

And is this Stock has voting rights?
Pages:
Jump to: