Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop badmouthing new projects - page 18. (Read 2309 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
April 26, 2019, 07:57:17 AM
I agree with the OP that by time, there will be more cryptocurrencies and exchanges that are more innovative than current ones. But, it doesnt mean there will be currency that stronger or more innovative than Bitcoin. I mean that Bitcoin will be always leading blockchain product and if Bitcoin dies, it means that crypto world is dead.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
April 26, 2019, 07:41:26 AM
I do not think that 99% percent of icos are scam we need to change our thinking a bit here, each ico is like a new startup or a new real life business so as a real life business startup you should know that not all businesses end up as success same is the case with icos, some are success some just do ok and some fail so we should not confuse failed projects with scams, scams are also there but less and such projects are basically copy paste projects and are opened just to raise funds some how and exit and i think such scammers should be brought to court of justice and criminal proceedings should be done against them.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
April 26, 2019, 07:05:08 AM
people aren't doing that for no reason, the new projects are actually horrible that is why everyone hates them. for a very long time now we are not seeing good projects come out anymore. in the past 2 years there has been at least 2000 new projects and only 1 or 2 of them were decent enough to be called a "cryptocurrency" the rest of the 1998 projects were pure shitcoins with majority of them being ICOs or any alternative name they call it these days like IEO...
otherwise all of us are desperately waiting for good projects to come out and start actually competing with bitcoin instead of pump and dump coins that advertise fake competition that doesn't exist and vanish when they are done pumping.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
April 26, 2019, 06:19:26 AM
99% of ICOs are scam, I'm not saying they are not, we are all tired of fake projects getting released day by day but let's not forget that many companies are just starting to take huge advantage of blockchain technology, the experiment with blockchain technology is ongoing which will actually giving birth to more newer projects,its left for us to choose wisely, cryptocurrency is advancing....

1)old coins and tokens are good and many prefer to invest in them than newer projects to limit there risks, not a bad idea but I want to share a simple example with you, a master will never remain a master forever
e.g there was a time when android version 2.3 is the best on Android phone, so how many of you can still use the 2.3 when you've already have the taste of 7,8.0,8.1,9 OS? The difference  is marginal,newer projects will and should be able to surpass the old ones

2)binance is the most favoured among biggest exchanges we have in crypto space and the bnb token is growing bigger due to IEO whatever and bnb crossing to its own blockchain, not a bad move but do you think binance will be this great in years to come?  Experiments gives birth to more greater and more advanced ideas and I can boldy say that we will see better exchange that will beat binance in the future, take it or leave it.

3)monero is the king of privacy coins as they named it, in fact yes I accept, I am a fan of xmr myself but lately many new privacy coins are flowing in and the one I'm most bullish on since 2018 is veil, seems better to me, this is not an investment advice though, just sharing my own personal opinion that we needs more newer projects to take blockchain and cryptocurrency tech to higher levels.

No one is the most wise, you will always see someone who will surpass you, no matter what and I think it's the same thing to coins and tokens .
1994 best cars aren't the best anymore
Best old PC in the past can't keep up with today's hexacore PC's.
Take your time to do your own research, we still have many good projects that will come out and if you are the type that have the mindset of new coins are bad you will surely miss the opportunity
Pages:
Jump to: