Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop badmouthing new projects - page 2. (Read 2309 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 12, 2019, 11:56:44 AM
Scam projects disappoint bounty hunters as well as investors and ruin the crypto market to some extent. At present we all know crypto is in improving stage. One should not afraid to buy new coins as technology develops demand also changes like wise so we can say new projects can also boom in future. new coins should keep coming for better developing cryptos market in the future. Do not be so conservative in choosing new project coins that can also astonish us in the coming time so do not miss the opportunities on negative hearsay.
Activity: 308
I'm nothing without GOD
July 09, 2019, 01:00:43 AM
Yes most of the new projects are nothing but a pickle trash!, but that not my problem as a bounty hunter, i just can choose them CAREFULLY with my own decission, you have to look a some things like their roadmap, the white paper, and who's the people (team) behind the project after doing it often you will get used to it, and you can see the good and the trash project.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
July 08, 2019, 07:49:44 PM
actually not all new projects are bad but out of 100% new projects 80% of other projects fail because this new project has the same idea as an existing project or this new project has nothing to do with using blockchain technology and some new projects are project fraudsters who I often meet so be careful if you choose a new project
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
July 08, 2019, 07:47:09 PM
There are many new projects, even those who are running Bounties to pay ETH and BTC, I really consider investing in new coins after they are listed on the crypto market, there may be many new projects that I haven't seen out there, but new projects always provide surprise to everyone and to the developer of Dapp.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
July 08, 2019, 07:38:42 PM
I see no tangible reason why you should badmouth new projects. Its no easy to start and project and succeed within 2-3 months. It all takes time, effort and resources which are very scarce to come about off late, some new projects out there ain't scam projects, they are stagnant at where they are because they have no money to run the the project and this is the time they need our support not badmouthing.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
July 08, 2019, 09:12:52 AM
I did not circumvent the new project, only the more projects that did not work made me restless. but with the advent of IEO and STO, which projects can be filtered which are worthy of being followed and not.
Activity: 756
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 08, 2019, 09:05:57 AM
There is hope in all projects as long as their intentions are cleans and serious. New project means new solution to existing problems so yes, we have to give a chance to all.
not all new projects give any hope for solving existing problems. many projects just want to create competition for existing projects and become better than them
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 08, 2019, 08:56:28 AM
I noticed one trend.  People do not appreciate what they have and always want more.  They are greedy and miserable creatures.  Who besides themselves do not see anyone.  This is very sad.  I can not imagine what will happen next.
Positive thinking about what we will do also has a positive impact. That will be seen when observing new projects with a positive perspective, of course, hoping that the project will succeed in selling coins at high prices.
Unlike negative thinking, it always degrading new projects so that people will be affected and justify that the new project is scam, lie or cheat. Not all projects are naughty, even professional and managed by capable management, because they realize that the ICO project is the forerunner of crypto coins.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
July 07, 2019, 04:01:00 PM
There is hope in all projects as long as their intentions are cleans and serious. New project means new solution to existing problems so yes, we have to give a chance to all.
Activity: 684
July 07, 2019, 03:50:14 PM
It is not always possible to consider a good project at the beginning of the path, many projects at the beginning of the path look the same sucks.
Activity: 509
July 07, 2019, 03:47:03 PM
I do not blame new projects.  I just do not trust them and do not use them.  That's all.  I don’t think that I’m doing badly to someone.  Everyone has their own opinion.
Yes, they are criticizing new projects now, but not so much, people are trying to get past them so they don't lose money
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 07, 2019, 03:41:55 PM
I do not blame new projects.  I just do not trust them and do not use them.  That's all.  I don’t think that I’m doing badly to someone.  Everyone has their own opinion.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
July 07, 2019, 03:14:50 PM
I don't blame new projects. From my point of view even new project can be potential and perform outstanding results.
It is true, but new projects are more risky
Activity: 491
July 07, 2019, 02:28:08 PM
I noticed one trend.  People do not appreciate what they have and always want more.  They are greedy and miserable creatures.  Who besides themselves do not see anyone.  This is very sad.  I can not imagine what will happen next.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
July 07, 2019, 02:25:28 PM
people aren't doing that for no reason, the new projects are actually horrible that is why everyone hates them. for a very long time now we are not seeing good projects come out anymore. in the past 2 years there has been at least 2000 new projects and only 1 or 2 of them were decent enough to be called a "cryptocurrency" the rest of the 1998 projects were pure shitcoins with majority of them being ICOs or any alternative name they call it these days like IEO...
otherwise all of us are desperately waiting for good projects to come out and start actually competing with bitcoin instead of pump and dump coins that advertise fake competition that doesn't exist and vanish when they are done pumping.
Not just horrible, most of them are replicates of existing projects with nothing different. New projects sprung up due to ICOs profitability not necessarily because they're worth it.

There simply is some amazing projects coming out that are being bad-mouthed.  Once such project is HST decision token Voting on the blockchain, it's cost effective, results are instant and cannot be hacked or rigged.
Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
July 07, 2019, 02:22:15 PM
people aren't doing that for no reason, the new projects are actually horrible that is why everyone hates them. for a very long time now we are not seeing good projects come out anymore. in the past 2 years there has been at least 2000 new projects and only 1 or 2 of them were decent enough to be called a "cryptocurrency" the rest of the 1998 projects were pure shitcoins with majority of them being ICOs or any alternative name they call it these days like IEO...
otherwise all of us are desperately waiting for good projects to come out and start actually competing with bitcoin instead of pump and dump coins that advertise fake competition that doesn't exist and vanish when they are done pumping.
Not just horrible, most of them are replicates of existing projects with nothing different. New projects sprung up due to ICOs profitability not necessarily because they're worth it.
Activity: 938
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
July 07, 2019, 02:00:20 PM
Why did previous investors make the project fail. After all, the team did not do well to retain the value of the project, and their complaint was natural...
when the team does not develop the project by satisfying what investors have expected of course they will go by selling the assets they have and that will make them lose a great deal of support from the community of their biggest project asset holders. price decline will occur, and gathering large investors will be very difficult if it has already happened.
Activity: 742
July 07, 2019, 01:55:43 PM
Many of the people badmouthing new projects are people who have invested previously in the past and lost money in it. I cannot blame them as they still have bad memories from those investments

Why did previous investors make the project fail. After all, the team did not do well to retain the value of the project, and their complaint was natural...
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
July 06, 2019, 01:31:06 PM
Honestly, I really don't get it. There is an irony when you said that we should stop badmouthing to new projects while you rate the previous 99% as scam projects. I think it is much safer to say that "mostly" or "almost all" are scam projects. Because when you said 99% of the previous projects are scam, we should not blame the investors or the bounty hunters if their initial judgement to the new projects as scam.

But I totally agree that everyone should do their assignment. Do everything that is necessary and thourough research on every ICO that they want to invest or every bounty campaign that bounty hunter wants to support.
Activity: 854
July 06, 2019, 12:31:36 PM
99 percent of ICO is a scam and that is true.......

FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS...

it is true that 99% of the project are scam because most people are just joining bounties without doing any research and studies and they always ended up with scam prjoects.
WHY? because they are just for the hype and the bounty allocation which is really bad!
Pages:
Jump to: