Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto! - page 57. (Read 8894 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 07:49:23 AM
Always DYOR before making any investment into crypto and never invest more than you are prepared to lose - govern by those rules and you will have no problems or at least it will be easier for you to survive tough times.
Activity: 104
July 11, 2018, 07:45:41 AM
I have on that situation for this time. Many reasons that something happened many risk that we have to accept. We have to think possible way to  overcome our weaknesses. For now hoping is the best way to do and patience. Their is a thought say that every down happen their is a time to lighten up your life.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 07:12:03 PM
Those investors are crying who invested more than they can afford to lose. Most of them were invested  on the wave of the last year`s  hype having
not reasonable expectations . If the bearish market continue weak hands  will probably leave the market with loss. Only patient and strong survives.
Activity: 266
July 10, 2018, 05:31:24 PM
We know that risks are involved and that's why there is no need to cry! I am sure that we need to be patient and give it a chance. I am sure that btc can become more expensive soon and this will be good news for holders
Activity: 280
July 10, 2018, 05:29:20 PM
I actually like it when people complain too much about the recent dip in the prices of cryptos. But to me, i see it to be normal. People will always complain when things dont go their way, but will keep mute when the market is flying.
Activity: 364
July 10, 2018, 05:25:17 PM
well said mate . that's a true story , everyone have to know the nature of this field before entering . I think there will be an uptrend soon . let's HODL until we get a good profit
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
July 10, 2018, 03:31:42 PM
If you want to know the nature of most human why we never take that bold step fear and panic and that is why the riche will always be richer they are ready to take any risk.
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 03:31:25 PM
I feel it's meant for the bold. Though the btc value might be bad right now but it doesn't stop me from trusting it. It's been existing for a which now and it's noreal to experience this and that's why the rule is applied. Do not have all your balls in one basket.
Activity: 294
July 10, 2018, 03:29:54 PM
If you keep an close eye on the price of cryptocurrency, you are easy to get annoyed Angry. It would be much easier to relax for several months, just enjoy your life. You will be surprised months later  Roll Eyes.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
July 10, 2018, 03:23:46 PM
Yes please! And try not to drag any others with you on your way out or create a negative atmosphere for those of us who actually wants to remain here and commit to our investments
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
July 10, 2018, 02:40:53 PM
I am agree that crypto market will only grow in the future, as the market capitalization is constantly growing, as well as there are new players every day. Some people are afraid of the red market being too long comparing with the previous year, but it is life.
Activity: 171
July 10, 2018, 02:37:37 PM
I fully agree with you! Whining won't help! The main thing is not to make a stupid mistake: when the market is growing to invest all your money, and when it falls - to sell at the lowest price.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 02:33:34 PM
Пycть плaчyт, быcтpeй yйдyт c pынкa , бoльшe нaм ocтaнeтcя!
Activity: 45
July 10, 2018, 02:24:33 PM
First you should keep in mind , invest in crypto currency is very risky, only invest money if you can afford lose, current market situation will change ,  and keep market watch, hold the coins and market will go up in couple of months,I think this is best time to invest if you can afford lose. buy more coins
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
July 10, 2018, 10:16:48 AM
Yes, it seems that the greedy people who want to profit in investing in crypto now cry and always make a bad statement against crypto. Usually, those who cry now are those who invest in 2017 when the price of the crypto is expensive and falls in 2018. those who have long been in the crypto world have been accustomed to facing this sort of thing.
Activity: 126
July 10, 2018, 10:12:19 AM
As for me, it's not worth complaining at all, because this is an ordinary market situation, the market grew rapidly because of investments, then everyone started to withdraw money and the market collapsed, now it is recovering again, so it's all right, what happens
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
July 10, 2018, 10:07:46 AM
People when faced with obstacles start to panic, to be nervous. But here in crypto currencies there is a constant change in the market, and prices are constantly changing. It is necessary to be able to adequately react to this situation.
Most times times I even feel that the volatility in the cryptocurrency space, far outweighs the problems we face most times in real life. Anyone who survives in cryptocurrency can withstand anything life throws at them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 08:16:44 AM
Totally agree with you, but this is a constant problem for all newcomers! When the BOOM of the crypto currency market began in 2017, many people thoughtlessly invested their money in the hope of perpetual growth, they simply did not have time to understand (Unfortunately, I understand their experiences
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Semux BFT consensus algorithm
July 10, 2018, 06:53:37 AM
For me, the price of bitcoin is not important and I am not afraid of risk, because I did not invest in real money. I've earned all my cryptocurrency capital from scratch, so I can't get losses even if the bitcoin price drops to $ 1000.
Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 06:43:46 AM
Cry, everyone has the right to cry, whether it is because of losses or profits. Although the market is falling, as long as you have more and more coins in hand, then you don't have to be afraid. Believing in the future of cryptocurrencies, it has been proven numerous times.
Pages:
Jump to: