Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto! - page 58. (Read 8894 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 06:37:25 AM
many people do not understand that investment in any activity is always a risk but investing in crypto currencies is a very big risk. If bacopa coins a year ago you could very much make that buying coins now you can expect a small profit in the long run
Activity: 79
July 10, 2018, 06:27:03 AM
mental readiness is the most needed in starting investments especially investing in Bitcoin...don't be disappointed when your money disappears in a few hours, and do not be too happy when your money increases in a few hours, you should be able to control your emotions if you want to succeed in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
July 09, 2018, 10:13:27 PM
And who do you think is always crying? It is those who constantly advise and say that everything will be wonderful and working full deposit, these people can not correctly predict the market and they have a very large volume of greed.
copper member
Activity: 409
July 09, 2018, 01:59:33 PM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

Yes, you are right. Crypto investment is risky, and it becomes the choice of profit and loss. Investing in a crypto is an option, so whatever the outcome should be accepted.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 01:49:22 PM
Today is not so much crying, "Woe investors" , they were early when bitcoin was falling very heavily and was showing rally up and down. I always hold the opinion that if you have weak nerves, then you can not invest and risk. Not for you. Engage in more relaxed investing in education.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 11:48:10 AM
Yes, it is true. Crypto world is reserved for those who want to bear the big risk. Because unexpected things always happen at any time without prior notice. If for people who have a lot of money is still better than people who do not have money for this. And we all can only hope good and positive thinking.
Activity: 22
July 09, 2018, 11:44:16 AM
t is often said that in cryptos invest with your spare money, don't invest your whole money, only invest what you are willing to lose, if people are going by thing rule, I don't think anyone will be crying, most time some people are greedy, they invest all their money and cry later.
Activity: 686
July 09, 2018, 07:48:20 AM
Should stop crying and think positively is the best way to achieve dreams, the world of crypto is really a very exciting world and make greget when high volume, but in low volume enough to smile and hope to get better again.
Following and studying charts is the best way to make a profit.
Crying is not a bad thing and can be a passion to get better than before.
Activity: 69
July 09, 2018, 07:40:05 AM
many who want big results but do not want to feel the risk of harm. Indeed the nature of humanity but if continued as it won't make be advanced and will not even get any results if investing in crypto. Crypto can result in large if willing to be patient and wait.
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 12:07:50 PM
for a big part i absolute agree , if you look at the current situation it is almost only positive , if you look at bitcoinprice around  januari 2017 , it was around 1200 $ , at the moment bitcoin  is around 6000 $ so it grow's bigger every year
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 08, 2018, 11:22:31 AM
I agree with this decision and I do not agree. because it is not really clear what the market will do when. I do not really agree with that sentence. but thank you for sharing
Activity: 280
July 08, 2018, 11:18:34 AM
There's nothing we can do without crybabies and whiners in crypto. Tbh it isn't fun and exciting without them. So let them cry all they want
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
July 08, 2018, 11:17:15 AM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
If we look back from the beginning of its Bitcoin stand, maybe we will not be too surprised by what's happening today where the price of Bitcoin is declining since the occurrence of its price spike at the end of 2017 yesterday. Stay optimistic, because it is very in need for now.
Activity: 266
July 08, 2018, 11:09:45 AM
I support you. This is an investment. It can go to deep or high. I think it is boring now. I dont follow the prices about 1 month. But it doesnt mean that it will continue like that.
The most of people dont know what it is. Why do we invest crypto? Just search about it. If you dont believe its future, dont invest. If you believe it, just wait.
Activity: 420
July 08, 2018, 10:41:17 AM
Complains will never take anyone anywhere,  most of the complains just end up being lots f noise an creating unnecessary negative energy across the platform, Rather one should  be patient and wait for the market to gain value and sell off if they wish , Creating a lot of nuisance complaining about the market situation will not be of anyhelp
Activity: 308
July 08, 2018, 09:37:27 AM
The people who can remain calm now without having anyone to infuse them with external positivity are the ones who know how to manage their money.
If everyone feel panic so be alert its time for a big investment!
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 09:29:58 AM
Yes, I fully agree with you. The cryptocurrencies market is not for a weak and emotional people. If you think you will earn money quickly it will not be so.
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 08, 2018, 08:50:37 AM
I agree, here you need to invest only those funds that you are already ready to lose. After all, the market is very complicated and you can lose all your money in a few days
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
July 08, 2018, 08:47:55 AM
There were experiences that we really don't like because sometimes we loses great amount of time, efforts and some money. The loses will give us understanding whether we continue or stop. We cry but we should move on in going something new strategy that can possible make us rich.
Activity: 252
July 08, 2018, 08:41:35 AM
Crypto has some of the biggest whiners I have ever seen. Most of them are the people that shouldn't have invested, invested a very small amount or even bounty participants that didn't pay a dime for the crypto they hold. Stop crying, nobody wants to hear it.
Because those people thinks they can make easy money only by buying any of altcoins here in crypto world without doing their search and when the time the market was going down they go panic selling in result losing of their money.
Pages:
Jump to: