Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto! - page 59. (Read 8894 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 08:39:25 AM
It's really necessary to finish with this, because it seems to me that now the market is beginning to come alive and there is no chance of losing what you can earn now. It is better to try to do something now than to cry about it in the future.
copper member
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 08:35:15 AM
Crypto has some of the biggest whiners I have ever seen. Most of them are the people that shouldn't have invested, invested a very small amount or even bounty participants that didn't pay a dime for the crypto they hold. Stop crying, nobody wants to hear it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
July 08, 2018, 08:26:51 AM
There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
Yeah they are so annoying, those people who keeps on posting about the market fall. They dont realize that what they are doing cant help the market but to bring it down more. Everytime they post and see by a possible investor it are demotivating that people by seeing bad post about it.
Activity: 178
July 08, 2018, 08:25:41 AM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
Everything also have risk its.
If you decide join crypto market. You must approach with this.
It's maybe not unpleasant but that's present.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”
July 08, 2018, 08:22:40 AM
Such people invest in the crypto currency and do not understand the meaning of it. Most likely, the situation will change soon and such people will become less, as more experienced investors will come to the crypto currency industry.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 08, 2018, 08:16:04 AM
It is! Investing is a risk and you can not put everything on the card ti go crazy then. You need to understand that this is a risk and the risk is very large. Therefore, I invest only the amount that I do not mind losing!!! I understand that this is a risk! of course I get a little upset sometimes, but I always calm myself.
In a decentralized investment it is too confidential our earning due to the high risks may undertaken but in my perception I believe it has a possibilities to comeback in current price so we must willing to wait in order to earned profitable one instead of crying find some opportunities how to earned in terms of dump market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 08:15:13 AM
Crying is just an expression of an emotion, so it is not bad to cry. But if you do nothing with it your tears will waste without nothing. So if you feel that you loss don,t stop, go pushing yourself do what ever you can do for your loss to make it up to you and to make you got it back to you with an extra bonus than what you have loss. Do something with an extra effort and you will cry with tears of happiness and success in crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 08, 2018, 08:01:56 AM
The market in any case will develop and we will see quality projects that will show growth. This is an excellent opportunity for investment in the future and we must be ready for it, do not despair, crypto currencies are the future
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
July 08, 2018, 07:59:34 AM
you forgot one thing. most of them came when btc was over 12k$. thats why they are crying.

Actually, when joining a random telegram group, you will see  at least 80% of them have no knowledge of finance, no any evidence of the coin they are holding ( trading ). They come with familiar questions : when binance, when okex ... when xxx, why not pump, why dump .... repeated everyday .

when the coin moves upward, they congrat each other.
When the coin moves down and make a correction,..." scam coin " , stupid dev, .. lots of mean words.
when the coin stays still, yes, definitely this coin is a scam ...

haha. i feel sorry for them, because they are actually putting their money into my pocket.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 07:49:54 AM
It is! Investing is a risk and you can not put everything on the card ti go crazy then. You need to understand that this is a risk and the risk is very large. Therefore, I invest only the amount that I do not mind losing!!! I understand that this is a risk! of course I get a little upset sometimes, but I always calm myself.
Activity: 140
July 08, 2018, 07:46:36 AM
Investing in crypto has always been a risky business. This market is volatile and you can both win so much and lose. For a novice investor it is generally like a Russian roulette. I think because of these new players, there are many negative things about this market.
Activity: 227
July 08, 2018, 07:44:23 AM
Exactly. Crypto is a very rare opportunity to make money. And of course, high risk high return. Once you have accepted the money into the crypto, you must accept the risk attached. "There is nothing free."
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 07:41:20 AM
The market gives us clearly decreasing last year because bitcoin price was increase not normally. Be safe and do not worry about it. We know that, bitcoin price will be 100k usd, just a wait
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
July 08, 2018, 07:35:07 AM
Yes i feel it too,  there is a continuous question why so market down and down.  Market  is jist market itself, there will be buyers and sellers unfortunately our current situation is favir of sellers which make the market down. Dont be too exagerated when this thing happen. Crypto is always like this since born after a pump next is dump. So im also getting pissed off of baby crying cant wait for blessings.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
July 08, 2018, 07:23:21 AM
As long as we do not learn to make money on both the growing market and the falling market, stop crying about cryptos will not end, it will continue. We should try to choose cryptos that will make us money by researching the crypto market.
It's alright to cry if we fail but we should be strong enough to correct our mistakes in order to survive.
The market is not growing at one direction so we are gonna be seeing uptrend and downtrend, what necessary is that we will be able
to sell at uptrend so our purpose to make profit will be realize.
Activity: 70
July 08, 2018, 06:53:35 AM
if I think when we have started to plunge into the world of Crypto, we must dare to take the decision that we will hold the coins we have in the long term so that we can benefit in the future, because now we can see the price of coins up and down it is a very reasonable thing even though the coins will continue to grow in the presence of many large investors his passion. And we are not in a hurry to sell our coins at the present time.
Activity: 253
July 08, 2018, 06:45:07 AM
I have been saying and preaching many times that this market is as hard as it gets that it can cripple you down and make you lose your faith in it because of what can happen to your investment or the investment of other people. It's just so easy to actually lose faith because of the reality that this market has just so many alleys to make you lose.

However, I think the cure for that is if the market will become more stable, which is actually affected by the people in it. Unfortunately, it is such irony that the main aspect why people don't want to embrace the market is the fact that it's not stable enough.
Activity: 99
July 08, 2018, 06:36:26 AM
invest must think carefully, many are wealthy because they work hard or just save and suddenly boom. but many also lose their money because they just go along with investing and do not seek information in advance, this happens among teenagers.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 04:08:09 AM
As long as we do not learn to make money on both the growing market and the falling market, stop crying about cryptos will not end, it will continue. We should try to choose cryptos that will make us money by researching the crypto market.
Activity: 280
July 08, 2018, 04:00:54 AM
It is necessary to hold on to the crypt, its price will always fluctuate, tomorrow, in a year, in ten years. The very essence of crypto currency does not allow it to fix its price. Still the desire of governments to settle can lead to some restrictions, that is why growth will certainly be, but more smooth.
Pages:
Jump to: