Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto! - page 79. (Read 8894 times)

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
May 17, 2018, 05:13:43 PM
It should be that all Crypto users know the risks to be received after deciding to include Crypto which is inflansi in price because the market situation may change in a matter of hours and if there are still many people crying because of bad market conditions it is certainly true as you say it is better to get out of Crypto and investing in other small risks like land and gold but the results are also few.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
May 17, 2018, 04:55:24 PM
Hi, yes i agree this is the normal life of trader and market, there is some up and down, like in life
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 04:53:58 PM
You shouldn't really be annoyed from people that cry. They are probably from the mainstream.
Which means, they will buy when it gets high. So, respect them lmao the price will go up because of people that buy everything everytime.
They will cry now and cry later  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 04:48:52 PM
Many say so because they are afraid of the high volatility of the crypto currency market, everyone can earn here, the main thing is the desire and aspiration  Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 17, 2018, 04:47:06 PM
Wait for a few months, so you can recover. And take other strategies to recover losses by doing and learning trading. Always patient. Learning from past mistakes is a good way to make money.

The greatest mistake of a trader is the lack of patience. It is sure, useless to cry over the market situation and the altcoins that are not stable and so volatile. It is much better to take a small pause and rest a bit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 06:03:17 AM
Krypto seems to be going to upset us all this year
When I say the rise is starting again, there is a greater dump
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 05:58:29 AM
crypto business is actually full of risks, some one that doesn't have heart can not do crypto, to succeed in crypto one has to keep emotions aside and take things how ever it turns out, so i see no need why people cry when things are not turning into their favour, its really childish.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 04:47:21 AM
This is part of human psychology. When prices for crypto-currencies decline, some people start to panic and leave negative feedback about lost profits, etc. But we really need to always soberly assess the situation and be prepared for such fluctuations in the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 17, 2018, 04:42:58 AM
Well crying is an outlet that needs to dispose away as to relieve oneself from stress and downfall. So do not get annoyed because it is just a normal reaction from the people who were down. I bet you were also gone stress and downfall like because i believe that all of us had downfall and stressful event that had come and will come to our life. Anyway, let's get straight if they will be out in investment they could not regain what had loss on them so sad thinking about quitting because they could still recover their loss.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
May 17, 2018, 04:39:51 AM
Why do people not understand that it cannot only be going upwards? Of course it will go up and down
Activity: 220
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 03:57:11 AM
I agree with your opinion, it is true we can not expect quick results from this industry you need patience in it. But the problem is human nature that is greedy and just wants something fast, I think for beginners have to understand how the work of Crypto currency.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 17, 2018, 03:51:10 AM
Ever since I knew the cryptocurrency, I never thought it would disappoint me. I believe that the future potential of cryptocurrencies is enormous. If everyone can adhere to this view, when more people are aware of this, members active in the BTT will be able to make a fortune.
Activity: 462
May 17, 2018, 03:46:56 AM
that's right.this is mainly due to the fact that investors do not delve into the project and do not analyze.for example, I look to the future and determine how much the project will be needed in the future.ICO is risk.it is necessary to uchityvat before investment
Activity: 44
May 17, 2018, 03:42:03 AM
It is really tiring to see people whining about the prices of crypto being down as if they did not know that the crypto market is a very high risk one and with such volatility that is associated with the prices, there is bound to be numerous price fluctuations from time to time. They need to relax and take a deep breath, it's not even that bad. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
May 16, 2018, 12:50:44 PM
I completely agree that if we want to achieve something we need to think a lot so that in the end we will not regret what we have done. The crypto world is unpredictable here, sink or swim.
Activity: 602
May 16, 2018, 12:46:11 PM
Yes, today a lot of people complain that they have lost a lot of money, but then why did you invest such large sums in this business? You need to think with your head and not only with your greed
Activity: 101
May 16, 2018, 12:43:15 PM
"We know from social psychology that the best way to get people hooked on something is to give them a reward on a very uncertain time frame," Kets said. Don't fall into the trap. Checking the value of cryptocurrencies constantly is unproductive, Kets said."You can't do anything about the price movement itself," she said. Instead she recommends people decide on a price point at which they'll sell — say, if the asset drops below $10,000 — and set their phone to alert them at that threshold.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
May 16, 2018, 12:11:24 PM
People when faced with obstacles start to panic, to be nervous. But here in crypto currencies there is a constant change in the market, and prices are constantly changing. It is necessary to be able to adequately react to this situation.
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
May 16, 2018, 11:43:02 AM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

These groups of people are usually sore loser who didn’t do their assignment. They keep complaining their misery to others. Cryptocurrency is known to be the most volatile market, so if I were you don’t jump in because of hoping to big gains. You need also to consider the risk of losing large amount of money.
Activity: 61
May 16, 2018, 11:24:56 AM
It seems that those who wanted to make money quickly not in a better position. It is necessary just to hodl.
Pages:
Jump to: