Pages:
Author

Topic: STOP!!! Do not buy that new ASIC ! And here's why... - page 3. (Read 15474 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Until reasonable prices and predictable timelines are a standard in ASIC production, no one should buy ASICs. That's why we are all "renting" from cex.io.
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥
Maybe if you have close to free electricity and you pay really cheap for the ASIC then its worthwhile..
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
I pulled the trigger on the cointerra 2TBs...hopefully it's worth it.

Cex.io is a lot of fun...but it's way too high right now...or at about ebay market value for a miner...

Nice, how much did you paid for the 2TBs asics?
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I pulled the trigger on the cointerra 2TBs...hopefully it's worth it.

Cex.io is a lot of fun...but it's way too high right now...or at about ebay market value for a miner...
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
I agree ,and I will not buy ASIC!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
Grin This thread made me purchase 10 more v3 block erupters on Bitmit!
                         Thank you OP.

not bad price Smiley)

Yeah,  if in 2 weeks they turn into 10 tabs of pure LSD.

Based on this possibility they are the best buy around, and I'll furthermore assume your comment proves the possibility.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
                         Thank you OP.

not bad price Smiley)
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
                         Thank you OP.

You do know about the block erupter vibrate feature no ?

It does require a small bios update , but armed with this , I think you should get an ROI.

If you do I dont mind buying them after you ROI , at a much reduced price, just give them a wash first if its not too much hassle.
Activity: 114
Dude, you are late to the party.
He said he got 3 of them. They are already mining and he may very well got ROI back already.

Now is time to buy - preorder new machines which will pull 1-2 TH/s, not Jupiter's, it is too late for them.
Activity: 144
Activity: 354

Just Trolling the Trolls.........

Thank you OP.

What you trying to prove? People still buying USB erupters?
Activity: 297
                         Thank you OP.

What you trying to prove? People still buying USB erupters?
Activity: 354
                         Thank you OP.

Activity: 322
Cex.io is getting expensive...it's about 20/GHS right now.  I ended selling my GHS and cashing out - good thing I bought cheap and made some money =)

Nice, I am also waiting for the price to drop until a profitable level.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Cex.io is getting expensive...it's about 20/GHS right now.  I ended selling my GHS and cashing out - good thing I bought cheap and made some money =)
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
you forgot to take into account that a lot of people like to bet on the difficulty rise slowing down a bit.  Difficulty can't rise like this forever, eventually it levels off a bit and those are the miners who will profit nicely

Sorry the slow part is over. Pre-orders are out until march netx year and it would mean that the por guys in production get obsolete. instead together with the pool Operators they will recruit more money as they did in the last two or three years.
This is what I am talking about.
Btc mining is not for undecided weak people.
One step ahead and be able to lick wounds and go ahead.
You cant do it from borrowed or last money you have.
Activity: 280
Dude, I am talking about people who already have them. And even if you get one today it will break even, do the math it is really simple.

The Jupiter miner can break even within a few weeks. I got 4 of these monsters.  Grin

When these monsters milk out all the btc, I will be upgrading to a few CoinTerra 2TH/s, and then sell my Jupiter, once they arrive.  Grin
Dude, I am talking about people who already have them. And even if you get one today it will break even, do the math it is really simple.
Activity: 410
KnC smaller unit will break even in less than 2 months, if difficulty increase it might be 3-4 months. I dont know what you talk about.
You get less GH/$ for the smaller units, and even the Jupiter will almost certainly not break even.  Could you show your work on how a KNC smaller unit is supposed to break even in less than 2 months?
Pages:
Jump to: