Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 22. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 07:37:30 AM
If you are talking about investing in crypto-currencies, you are right. Investment wise you should be patient. People seem to freak out because they have hoped for quick profits, and the market has proved them wrong. Most of them do nothing but wait for the right time to dump their shitcoins and make money, so they will have to wait even longer. If you are talking about using crypto-currencies, it is as good a time as any. What we need is more payment system to be built and become available, there are not so many currently.
I am talking about this for the future of the crypto currencies because if we let the prices to fall down further more then it might be the end of the crypto currency era so we need to help them in recovering by investing as much as we can but it is not an investment to be honest we can make money by speculating it so speculate more in the positive way.

Is it ok to panic if you know what to panic but if there is nothing to panic stay calm and be patient. The market is growing again start to trust and believing. We need to help them to recover.. investing is more profitable but we need to choose the best crpyto currency for us to gain more income. Think positive.
Activity: 295
October 05, 2018, 06:55:39 AM
I agree with that, if you want crypto prices to rise, all holders must be patient from now on and don't sell the cheap assets that we have, if you are forced to do it hopefully that is the best for you.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 06:51:18 AM
I have long noticed that in those moments when I want to sell because of a panic, it was necessary to buy. And the price after a short time begins to grow strongly. Conclusion one, when you really want to sell because of the fall in prices - better buy more.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 05, 2018, 06:50:37 AM
I can not say that the situation that has now developed in the crypto market pleases me, but it helped me get rid of the euphoria that I had from autumn 2017 to April 2018. Now it has become much easier for me to analyze projects and make decisions, as I have become less prone to emotions.
Activity: 238
October 05, 2018, 06:45:05 AM
I do not panic because I do not have cryptocurrencies. Was not stupid. I did not buy cryptocurrency at the end of the year. I am relaxed.
On the contrary I bought and I have no panic. Because I bought it on every decline and if it goes back, they will have income.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 06:37:07 AM
Thats the spirit we all need to put on during this period cause thats what we have to keep us going am so happy someone could put up this topic and stay focused on the having positive news and make more and more progress cause it could only get better
Activity: 294
October 05, 2018, 06:33:52 AM
I do not panic because I do not have cryptocurrencies. Was not stupid. I did not buy cryptocurrency at the end of the year. I am relaxed.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
October 05, 2018, 06:30:24 AM
I completely agree with the OP , try to keep cool head and look at the bigger picture, it will be alright.
But in the same time dont be stupid and dont go for any project and dont promote anything that looks nice, in other words use your head.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 05, 2018, 06:31:45 AM
Dont know,im not panicking im always chill when prices go down,becose this is crypto world u dont know what happens tomorrow.Im hodl now to this year end i think situation may change to the better side.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 05, 2018, 06:31:04 AM
Why convince someone to calm down? This is a normal situation in this area. The same can be observed on any stock exchanges. If the nerves are weak, then there is nothing to do such a thing.
Moreover, alarmists make it easier to predict and cash in on more experienced players. As they said "nothing personal, only business."
We need to not give in to emotions, in order to win in crypto, I think that it is not long to wait for growth, we need to maintain a sober mind for new victories.
Activity: 79
October 05, 2018, 06:30:06 AM
I don't think it's hard for people to believe again in the market. Unless Bitcoin takes off again, many people are viewers. They won't buy bitcoin.
People will believe in cryptocurrency as long as it exists. Just a little less confidence for beginners, but people who know will continue to trade.
Activity: 262
October 05, 2018, 06:28:42 AM
Why convince someone to calm down? This is a normal situation in this area. The same can be observed on any stock exchanges. If the nerves are weak, then there is nothing to do such a thing.
Moreover, alarmists make it easier to predict and cash in on more experienced players. As they said "nothing personal, only business."
Activity: 140
October 05, 2018, 06:27:48 AM
To trust it is necessary to understand what it is necessary to trust in? Now cryptocurrencies are the speculative interest of large bankers
Activity: 378
October 05, 2018, 06:25:54 AM
The whole year was a disaster. 2018 was the worst year of crypto currencies. I believe in crypto and hope, that the green market will come very soon. But it is also very hard to believe in, after 9 months of crashing market.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 06:25:45 AM
It seems to me that now everyone stops believing. So it remains quite a bit before takeoff, as last year. Maybe 3-4 months. Although I may be wrong
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
October 05, 2018, 06:19:00 AM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
How can end that which has not started yet, cryptocurrencies are at the testing stage, they have not yet been used in the real economy and large investors have not yet invested in it. Cryptocurrency has a bright future and we are early investors who will receive huge profits across a decade.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 06:12:16 AM
Staying in such a situation on the market is quite difficult, but maybe the fact that some people left cryptocurrencies because they do not believe in their future is good, because after such a long stagnation there will be those who truly believe in this industry.
eup
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
October 05, 2018, 05:15:53 AM
I don't think it's hard for people to believe again in the market. Unless Bitcoin takes off again, many people are viewers. They won't buy bitcoin.
Activity: 280
October 04, 2018, 11:23:25 PM
I don't feel panicked about the current market situation, we can see that the market is starting to grow and there is a pretty good improvement, I think the market will continue to improve until March 2019, I think we have to think positively and keep the bad thoughts away, now all altcoins will begin their new history.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
October 04, 2018, 11:06:04 PM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

the crazy price run we saw last year was unbelievable but we must be realistic. The price was always going to come down, but it went down still far higher than where it started. The price of BTC is still huge and would only be low if you entered the market near the peak. Price of BTC will almost certainly rise and rise beyond $50,000k USD in the next few years and some believe it could go as high as $1million. If you think this is crazy talk you should listen to some of the most knowledgeable people in finance. Of course FUD peddlers still exist who believe it will all come crashing down, but these are the people with the most to lose i.e. the banking and finance sector. Many believed the internet was merely a phase, think about that for a second.
Fact is the technology behind cryptocurrency cannot be unlearned......it is set in stone that we will all be using this, whether we know it or not, in the next 50 years.

Pages:
Jump to: