Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 19. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 08:26:03 PM
Panicking will make you stressful, I suggest not to look at your portfolio because it initiates you to panic and later on fecided to sell your coins and regret in the end when the market has recovered. Believe and hold, bull run will come soon.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
October 09, 2018, 08:12:44 PM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

I believe that the future of cryptocurrencies has nothing to do with the whims of the market, but it also has nothing to do with the faith that crypto-enthusiasts have regarding a promising future. I have always been convinced of the great utility that cryptocurrencies have to solve many of the evils that the current economic system represents, so even in the event that the crypto market collapses and the bitcoin has a value of $0, its technology will remain as innovative and useful as it is today.
Activity: 378
October 09, 2018, 09:29:53 AM
Anyone is free to panic as long as they can really tell what their panic is actually going to be solving in the first place. Any smart investor will be seeing an opportunity in the market at this point rather than seeing a problem when there is none and panicking for no reason at all.
That's true every downfall is also an opportunity to buy bitcoin or altcoins at lower price. If you believe in this technology then panic is not the issue as you need to hold your investment until the best price comes.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 07:55:52 PM
Think positively and get rid of panic then strengthen your confidence in crypto. Stop panicking and start believing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 09, 2018, 05:36:11 PM
investments should be made based on the knowledge acquired and following the market in detail. Investment isn't made with belief. Obliging yourself to an investment in belief can bring huge financial losses.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 09, 2018, 05:17:51 PM
I would suggest also to relax and give crypto some time. This is not the first time when crypto is in so long period in dump. Take a beer and wait
Activity: 499
October 09, 2018, 05:13:02 PM
The market is not encouraging especially for people that have invested early of the year, but that doesn't cause for panicking because the price will still skyrocket soon... It's high time we started believing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
October 09, 2018, 05:03:58 PM
Sometimes it happens when you see your portfolio has decreased by more than 70% in a year. You had 12K USD in January, you have the same coin but now it is valued only 1300 USD, then you feel panic, isn't it normal. So, a true crypto believer also falls into the panic sometimes. But As you said to believe. Crypto believers always gain huge benefits from cryptocurrency for their true support. So, Everyone should keep trusting crypto platform, everything will be better than before.
Activity: 252
October 09, 2018, 05:03:25 PM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
Yes,I believe in you that don't be panic because it is normal that the market will goes ups and downs.If we are a smart person just hold if the market value price was goes down.If you think you can gain profit then sell it.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 09, 2018, 04:55:19 PM
Yes, indeed, cryptocurrencies are experiencing such a phenomenon not for the first time. I think that we will see a fall in prices for at least another half a year. But still I hope that the situation will improve, although there are no guarantees. You have to be prepared for anything.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
October 09, 2018, 04:39:12 PM
I am waiting for good times and keeping my investment in the cryptocurrencies that i think thal will survive this time of cleaning bad coins.
But a lot of crypto /shitcoins) will die in the next times.
Activity: 31
October 09, 2018, 04:30:10 PM
Krypto loves patient and calm people. The situation in the crypto market is difficult now, but it will probably recover soon. Every fall is accompanied by steady growth.
Activity: 406
October 09, 2018, 08:40:10 AM
You're right.  Panic in this case is too much, especially since it will not lead to anything good, so you need to calm down and wait for growth, because the market seems to have experienced such a fall!
Activity: 406
keyTango
October 09, 2018, 08:35:12 AM
I guess that despite the fact that for many people it is quite obvious that Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market will soon return to its previous level - there are many people who are in panic. Trying to convince them of the opposite is not always necessary, because it is sometimes useless. Some people are very difficult to convince in something, let them believe in what they themselves want.
Activity: 602
October 09, 2018, 08:28:17 AM
I think that the period of panic attacks should have passed, because it is now becoming very, very sad in the end, since today, in most cases, improvements will have to occur, this is the inevitability that should happen.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
October 09, 2018, 08:27:15 AM
Contrary to the expectation of a steady rise in some of the investors, the decline in the crypto market has led to panic, although investors who initially invest in a conscious and systematic manner are quite calm.
Activity: 493
October 09, 2018, 08:23:36 AM

right I agree with you that panic will only make the mind stressful because we have to sell coins at low prices. better stay and HODL wait a few more months until the market recovers. be patient for some time for big profits I'm sure and believe the market will go back up. bitcoin and cryptocurrency will not be destroyed or lost easily. because every year the volume of bitcoin trading is always increasing this proves that bitcoin enthusiasts are increasing so I am sure bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 08:05:26 AM
You are very correct about this. Panicking will never do anything good for investors as it will only lead to making wrong decision which will cause regret later when the market recovers. The main thing is just to be patient and keep calm and then hope for the best to come.
It is indeed easy to say, but in reality it is very difficult to implement,
especially for new players, the current market conditions are certainly very heavy,
and makes them tend to be more afraid or panic in making a decision.
Activity: 598
October 09, 2018, 07:56:17 AM
Indeed, when you panic your money will disappear, the statement also shows that panic will be detrimental. So if you trust something that I recommend to believe completely, don't just just have a handful, it must be full of consistency in that lifestyle. I personally believe that Cryptocurrency will become the king of money in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 09, 2018, 07:46:46 AM
Of what happen to the market now ,that it seems is going for long period of time now as it is continuing falling of value, but you do not have to panic because this is just  normal of rise and fall of coin value in the market , but as a crypto holders we must not lost hope but believe that it will recover very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: