Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop panicking start believing! - page 23. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 11:01:48 PM
If one person panics, this is still normal, when two people start to panic, this is already bad. Perhaps we, the investor and crypto institutes, are making the market red now, this is my opinion. Let's not make mistakes, but simply monitor the market situation and stick together.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 10:57:47 PM
The frenzy is the thing that everybody reacts to by observing current costs go down, however separated from that we don't need to lament the majority of this, we need to begin accepting perhaps before the year's over or mid 2019 there will be a huge increment as could be allowed, not to the value that goes down like this we wind up lethargic to work.
Activity: 2
Merit: 6
October 03, 2018, 04:06:09 PM
In fact, the situation is not so terrible now. Now the market has normalized. Mass no one merges cryptocurrency. Therefore, one should no longer panic, as well as invest.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 04, 2018, 04:25:26 PM
It seems to me that topics about panic cause more panic. I personally also stopped panicking a long time ago, because it seems to me that I'm already used to the fact that the market is just falling.
Activity: 182
October 03, 2018, 04:52:49 PM
Friends, nevertheless, understand that panic is evil. And it never leads to sober thoughts and decisions. Therefore, always try to organize yourself correctly. And do not panic and anxiety.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
October 03, 2018, 04:10:18 PM
I also stopped panicking for a long time already, because  the market cannot rise well for too long time , everyone has become accustomed, but I hope that prices will start to grow very quickly very soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 03, 2018, 04:09:15 PM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

Very good words and motivation. I am absolutely agree with what you said. We saw such drops already and there is nothing new. Soon will be the recover
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 03, 2018, 03:52:38 PM
Many people are waiting for a rapid profit with huge amounts. As we all know crypto market is never stable so it has drops and rises that is where the gains are coming. Some will lost some get profit, chose your direction.
Activity: 168
October 03, 2018, 03:43:39 PM
I always say that you need to keep yourself in the hands as much as possible. And believe in what you do. Panic is not a good quality. You need to understand that panic knocks off the workflow. Therefore, believe and gain patience.
Activity: 308
October 03, 2018, 03:41:38 PM
It's hard not to panic in this situation, I just try not to look at the market, but to work further. I hope that patience will be justified.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 03, 2018, 03:40:52 PM
The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
The thing is that most investors can't forget those astronomic prices in late 2017 when everybody could make $10k out of $100. So the expectations are still the same, but the real situation on the market is relatively bad. I personally hodl and recommend other long-term investors doing the same Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
October 03, 2018, 03:38:00 PM
continue believing in Crypto. But then, if you lose it all, don't do nothing stupid. Just accept you were stupid AF.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 03, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

Better to believe in the coin than to be panicking about something that you cannot change so I whole heartedly support this movement. Most people are spending their time freaking out and panicking about the prices being down instead of actually taking advantage of the fact that the price of the coins are down now and stocking up on coins
Or at least try to learn more about cryptocurrencies and try to understand them, so that when the tendency to change is to be more experienced and skillful. In such a market, it's time to learn trading, since everything is not easy.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 03, 2018, 10:13:48 AM
yes, absolutely! no need to swim in a pool of pity, that is not a constructive act. personally i believe we are close to the day when crypto is to be announced to be at least on the same level as fiat
Activity: 518
October 02, 2018, 05:08:38 PM

Better to believe in the coin than to be panicking about something that you cannot change so I whole heartedly support this movement. Most people are spending their time freaking out and panicking about the prices being down instead of actually taking advantage of the fact that the price of the coins are down now and stocking up on coins
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2018, 06:29:45 PM
Currently, the market is in recession and you have to be patient to wait for growth, I do not think that it was a panic mood,most likely it is a game of traders to make money on market fluctuations.
Remind yourself that coins that are exchanged is going to have a lot of value later on so just have the coins sit in your wallet.
Activity: 206
September 29, 2018, 10:35:53 PM
Generally here in the business of this unsafe work there are excessively of this. Fledglings are the special case who must do this since they was hesitant to lose yet on the off chance that you are excessively old on this and know how the exchanging or industry was going on it is exceptionally typical. For me it is extremely typical however since expansion truly happens even in genuine cash. Folks we should accept on what crypto can do. BTC for instance, BTC won't achieve the thousand dollar esteem in the event that we don't accept on this.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 29, 2018, 09:33:24 PM
Start believing will be better, and we must stay away from panic because it does not help us to be patient to wait for the price and the market. Panic will only make another loss to you, and even you cannot recover your loss before. And if there are many people can stay away from fear, the recovery will come, and soon, all coins can get back to the higher position, and we can get the profit again. Many people actually, waiting for the market from the recovery but there are many people don't have the patience for this, and they still panic seeing the market moves. So we need to start believing the market, don't panic, and soon, we can make a profit again.
Activity: 322
September 29, 2018, 02:55:36 AM
Panic affects the fall in cryptocurrency prices. Therefore, they themselves are the root cause of the fact that the cryptocurrency now has such a low price. be patient and save your coins. Then we will see in the near future a bull market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 02:50:07 AM
Currently, the market is in recession and you have to be patient to wait for growth, I do not think that it was a panic mood,most likely it is a game of traders to make money on market fluctuations.
Pages:
Jump to: