Pages:
Author

Topic: STOP POSTING RESERVED, ALSO NO GIVEAWAYS/PROMOS ETC. - page 2. (Read 21692 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Well, please do something about creating ANN threads about new coins as well.
We get almost 1 new page of threads every day or two. Don't you see the crapcoinclones is destroying the original purpose of Cryptocurrency? Rules are needed to make this look way more professional. Investors may check this "new" thing out and find pages after pages with Sloppy coins that make them run away. Shitcoin, Fuckbankscoin, Fuckcoin, Vaginacoin, Memecoins e.t.c
I made a list

• Proper coinname
  • Proper firstpost, great structure and should contain all needed info for a 100% functioning coin.
  • Non copyrighted stuff (Grumpycoin, Frycoin, e.t.c)
  • No more clones, It should have something special, we want to bring the technology forward, not stay in the same spot

Imagine if we would only have the ones that are not complete clones, then all of them would have been worth more...

There are over 400 cryptocoins now
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
Also, if the OP is telling people to post interested in the thread for whatever, that violates the no spam rules and will be closed and violators possibly banned, so report those as well, saw one like that yesterday.
legendary
Yes, report them, nothing will get done otherwise.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
looks like "interested" is the new "reserved". Mods please take action, it's getting rough to read threads again.

If I remember correctly, the rule says that any "replacement" for this should be considered one-and-the-same.  Report the posts when you see them.

Edit:

Stop posting reserved, watching, subbed, or any other variation of placeholder.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
looks like "interested" is the new "reserved". Mods please take action, it's getting rough to read threads again.
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Quote from: Pafapaf
Badam didn't like this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5369624
Which is pretty ridiculous imho.

borring...
Activity: 406
well, i guess someone blocked piggycoin thread because of this Sad

+1 WHAT HAPPENED?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
well, i guess someone blocked piggycoin thread because of this Sad

EDIT: we are up and running again! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pig-piggycoin-old-thread-487017
sq
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
To less SHA-Coins.

Chinga tu perro. I like SHA.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
To less SHA-Coins.
sq
Can this be broken up into 2 separate categories?  Sha and Script?

it would be good yes...
Activity: 756
Can this be broken up into 2 separate categories?  Sha and Script?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm new here, does reserved mean they're going to edit their post later and put something else?

why don't you disable edit button after a while?
You cannot really do that because posts have to remain modifiable for example the first post of a thread. The post gets modified to reflect new changes and procedures.

Oh I see the problem.
Activity: 644
P2P The Planet!
ok relax.
Activity: 26
I'm new here, does reserved mean they're going to edit their post later and put something else?

You cannot really do that because posts have to remain modifiable for example the first post of a thread. The post gets modified to reflect new changes and procedures.
Activity: 28

Activity: 316
@WizardOfOre
Not GIVING ANYTHING AWAY. MINING, TRADING, TECH SHARING AND PAYING FOR PIECE WORK BY THE TASK. PLEASE UNLOCK.
-BRANZIG

VERY UNREASONABLE, UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE. Makes it so hard to be productive in spreading Bitcoin. The whole purpose of Bitcointalk.org, isn't it? Or pissed, and because you can screw people that are doing good, you get off on it?

A link to a giveaway elsewhere in your sig is fine.
legendary
A link to a giveaway elsewhere in your sig is fine.
Activity: 308
I must admit the "reserved" phenomena is new to me. It seems almost as annoying as those damn "first!" posts that have been plaguing the internet for what seems like forever :\

its precisely those posts, it seems to have evolved into reserved. I haven't ever seen the need for it, except for when its the original post and they have to much  info for one post.

As for the give away threads  - i was thinking that there could be official ones but it would be a case of Bitcointalk actually getting a chunk of the coin to start with to help with the costs of running the site (I assume with so many users there's are some bandwidth costs to cover)

I actually like the giveaway threads, I dont partake in many of them because generally they are so small in reward and its better just turning a miner onto the coin for a couple of blocks - but they help get people to download the wallets and thats always half the battle imo.

but rules be rules

(BadBear could you please confirm if it would be Ok to have a give away in a signature? I want to help out a coin i have mined lots of (AOC), but now the threads aren't allowed i need to think of a creative way to give away some coins and the signature seemed fairly easy. )
Pages:
Jump to: