Pages:
Author

Topic: Storing of Bitcoins is against Bitcoin. - page 32. (Read 41830 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Storing Bitcoin is one of the way for investment.
You hold bitcoin and wait until the price goes up, and you sell it.
That's how you make profit from it.

believe that you should manage your bitcoins like any other wealth. Spend what you need to and save what you don't need to spend.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Storing Bitcoin is one of the way for investment.
You hold bitcoin and wait until the price goes up, and you sell it.
That's how you make profit from it.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I think storing is not against the bitcoin alrotugh its not pretty good for the economy a lot of people are doing this because if the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise in its price.
This price increase is because of the halving and people are waiting on it because of that.
We should not forget the bitcoin primarily is a currency and if everyone store or hoard currency itself,its going to cause inflation.Holding definitely gives price some stability but it is an hindrance in bitcoin becoming mainstream
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
Well Bitcoin is seen as a storage of value so storing Bitcoins for long periods of time would be a normal thing right? Plus most businesses accept multiple payment options so it's not like everyone out there is dependent on more Bitcoins circulating in the economy. I don't have much knowledge about finances but I don't think this course of action could have detrimental effect on the price of Bitcoin. Maybe it will mean less transaction fees for the miners though.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I think storing is not against the bitcoin alrotugh its not pretty good for the economy a lot of people are doing this because if the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise in its price.
This price increase is because of the halving and people are waiting on it because of that.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Storing of Bitcoins is against Bitcoin.
No one will offer services for Bitcoin.
Spend Your Bitcoins.
Well, then you should find the infamous Satoshi Nakamoto, and ask him to spend his/her/their 1 million+ coins. :O

The market is not big enough for Satoshi Nakamoto to dump or spend his millions of coins. When there is more support, he will spend it.
If Satoshi dumped/spent all his bitcoins (which is obviously not gonna happen unless he decides to troll), the market would surely go into chaos. Bitcoin value might go down since there are so much stock and it would be easy for everyone to get some.

Majority of people would assume, that (for example) 99$ is enougth to go into game and buy any amount they can. I mean, that BTC wouldn't fall as low as you can imagine, as interests in BTC are getting quite big nowadays.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
Spend Your Bitcoins.
Well, then you should find the infamous Satoshi Nakamoto, and ask him to spend his/her/their 1 million+ coins. :O

The market is not big enough for Satoshi Nakamoto to dump or spend his millions of coins. When there is more support, he will spend it.
If Satoshi dumped/spent all his bitcoins (which is obviously not gonna happen unless he decides to troll), the market would surely go into chaos. Bitcoin value might go down since there are so much stock and it would be easy for everyone to get some.
Activity: 219
CTO/Spokesman
Spend Your Bitcoins.

Activity: 756
I don't bite.
Spend Your Bitcoins.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
I think bitcoin is with everyone doing whatever they want unless it's harming other people, I think if there are enough goods or items encouraging the use of bitcoin people are free to hold bitcoins.
Storing bitcoin is against bitcoin?, there arent any rules about this and bitcoin is for the people not for the government.
Bitcoin users can do what ever they want with their bitcoin hold it store it or what ever they want.
I agree to that, Everyone should just make their own choice as to whether they would like to use their BTC or just store it..

its the opposite holding your bitcoin is pretty good, if you hold your bitcoin now as a example you will make money for sure because of the halving that is coming.
Activity: 168
Storing bitcoin is against bitcoin?, there arent any rules about this and bitcoin is for the people not for the government.
Bitcoin users can do what ever they want with their bitcoin hold it store it or what ever they want.
Yes, bitcoin brings freedom for its users. Bitcoin is a free money for to use with freedom. At least with that currency we will not tolerate the governments to offer restrictions and barriers to us for its use.

Many would not spend everything even if all their income was in Bitcoin. But basically you need increase number of people with Bitcoin as main income,

storing of bitcoin is against of bitcoin, because if every one start to store their bitcoin, and don't spend it anywhere, then it probably bad for bitcoin miners, some of them definitely rely on transaction fees.

Bitcoin is freedom you cant say its against bitcoin to store it,people are storing bitcoin to gain tactical profit.
If you are in trading holding bitcoin is normal to them.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I agree to that, Everyone should just make their own choice as to whether they would like to use their BTC or just store it..

Yes storing will not affect the price. Physical money is stored in the bank. Off this saving the economy is not getting down. They indicate the total revenue as the backing.
Activity: 56
Yes, bitcoin brings freedom for its users. Bitcoin is a free money for to use with freedom. At least with that currency we will not tolerate the governments to offer restrictions and barriers to us for its use.

Many would not spend everything even if all their income was in Bitcoin. But basically you need increase number of people with Bitcoin as main income,

Its not 100% against rules, rather its like dont store them for lifetime. Keep making transactions, because its transactions that keep it alive. And storing would mean less transactions..
Activity: 140
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

storing of bitcoin is against of bitcoin, because if every one start to store their bitcoin, and don't spend it anywhere, then it probably bad for bitcoin miners, some of them definitely rely on transaction fees.

Activity: 770
well i dont think it is a bad thing for bitcoin as people can do whatever they want with their money and the fact that some people are holding it will never be bad for bitcoin

I don't think so mate. When you really value something, you try to keep it with you for long, like gold. In my opinion storing bitcoin is useful to increase its price in the long run, because there are few people selling and many people trying to get it.

I think Halving is very near and that's the reason, most of the people not Selling Bitcoins as
they are awaiting price increase. Once Halving is finished, you will see lots of selling of Bitcoins and people
no more store Coins.
Yeah, storing is just till the time of halving so as to increase their money with that. Otherwise they will not store bitcoin, I think if the halving occurs then people will start using it as a normal currency.
i doubt that, the ones who hold will most probably hold it for a way longer period of time because it is like an investing method
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
I don't think so mate. When you really value something, you try to keep it with you for long, like gold. In my opinion storing bitcoin is useful to increase its price in the long run, because there are few people selling and many people trying to get it.

I think Halving is very near and that's the reason, most of the people not Selling Bitcoins as
they are awaiting price increase. Once Halving is finished, you will see lots of selling of Bitcoins and people
no more store Coins.
Yeah, storing is just till the time of halving so as to increase their money with that. Otherwise they will not store bitcoin, I think if the halving occurs then people will start using it as a normal currency.
Pages:
Jump to: