Pages:
Author

Topic: Storing of Bitcoins is against Bitcoin. - page 27. (Read 41828 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
but you also have to spend bitcoin too, because

If people have no income in Bitcoins, they need pay exchange fees and it make Bitcoin spending useless and make amount of spending bigger as in Euro or $.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
if i am earning a lot and my expenses are not more than that. then what will i do. i will certainly store them and there is no other option with me. because i will never like to share my bitcoin with any one.

I also hold most of my coins. I do not trade as I cannot control the price and make profit from the trading.
good to hold coins right now, with the bitcoin price fluctuating it can quickly become a lucrative business for experienced traders.

well, i agree that bitcoin as an investment, is at a good place right now so holding it for long term investors is a good idea and in fact it is preferred.

but you also have to spend bitcoin too, because if you only keep it as an investment you are missing out on the full potential of bitcoin which is also acting as a currency and also you won't be helping the adoption if you only hold bitcoin forever.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Storing of Bitcoins is against Bitcoin.
No one will offer services for Bitcoin.
Spend Your Bitcoins.

It doesn't matter whether you are spending your bitcoins or not, all it matters is whether you are measuring wealth in bitcoin or not.
If you are converting your BTC holdings back into fiat to spend, then THAT is bad for bitcoin.
But if you're just holding onto your coins, that's not bad.
it can quickly become a lucrative business for experienced traders.

It can produce a Bankruptcy
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
if i am earning a lot and my expenses are not more than that. then what will i do. i will certainly store them and there is no other option with me. because i will never like to share my bitcoin with any one.

I also hold most of my coins. I do not trade as I cannot control the price and make profit from the trading.
good to hold coins right now, with the bitcoin price fluctuating it can quickly become a lucrative business for experienced traders.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Spend Your Bitcoins.

I am trying to think about the reason behind your post. I also tried to research it but I did not found a single clue. And so I am curious why did you post it or what is the message that you really wanted to portray. For me bitcoin stored or not is still bitcoins there is no wrong with it. Storing bitcoins will not be bad for bitcoins.
It is also good to use it.

What for Services or Products You have payd in Bitcoins in last 6 Months?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

It is better to hold most of the coin as the price of bitcoin will rise in the future. It is also good to use it.
Activity: 41

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Spend Your Bitcoins.
not really,people who spent their bitcoin not mean never against bitcoin. and peoplewho store their bitcoin also not mean against bitcoin,they ust want use bitcoin as currency and some people use bitcoin as investment,we can't lie that bitcoin price movement make us interest to make profit.

OP may mean that storing bitcoins reduces the number of bitcoins in circulation but it's not true as more coins are being mined daily. However, we should be concerned about the coins that have been lost in wallets that can never be accessed. They can never be recovered.

However, holding coins for 3-4 years doesn't help bitcoins and is not a wise thing as well because anytime the bitcoin price may drop and one may lose what they have invested.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =
Spend Your Bitcoins.
not really,people who spent their bitcoin not mean never against bitcoin. and peoplewho store their bitcoin also not mean against bitcoin,they ust want use bitcoin as currency and some people use bitcoin as investment,we can't lie that bitcoin price movement make us interest to make profit.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Yes
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Well, interesting statement.
Of course, it will be much more easy to spread bitcoin if we use it and inspire others to use BTC to.
But, in other hand, in many countries there are not so much Bitcoin users, no so much merchants which accept BTC, no so much places where users can spend their BTC funds etc.
You can't force people to spend Bitcoin if they don't have many choices for it.
We all should have freedom to decide what we will do.

Activity: 322
Spend Your Bitcoins.

Yeah I agree with you, when many people are saving bitcoin in bulk and do not use it, probably bitcoin will become rarer Cheesy but I think saving bitcoin for sale in the future at a higher price is not illegal right. Thank you
Maybe in its early stages, it is going to hinder the growth of bitcoin because storing it will limit it to a few holders. But as people become more and more aware of bitcoin, it will naturally be in circulation as the demand will increase. This currency is still facing a lot of uphill battles towards mass adoption but we see progress everyday.

I think for selfish reasons, it is better to store the bitcoins. But circulation will also help the price performance.
For me that is not wrong to keep your bitcoin for a long time because it will you call investment then i think also the demand of bitcoin will increase because there are more people who storing yheir bitcoin for their future.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
Maybe in its early stages, it is going to hinder the growth of bitcoin because storing it will limit it to a few holders. But as people become more and more aware of bitcoin, it will naturally be in circulation as the demand will increase. This currency is still facing a lot of uphill battles towards mass adoption but we see progress everyday.

I think for selfish reasons, it is better to store the bitcoins. But circulation will also help the price performance.
I also agree with this, Bitcoin should be used the same way as people use regular fiat currency. Save part of your coins, but also use a small portion of them.

But to say that storing Bitcoin is against Bitcoin is a bit crazy I think.. Bitcoin is all about freedom and this saying goes completely against that.

well it is not just about storing or not storing bitcoin, but it is about whether or not people are willing to spend bitcoin instead of fiat or are people just interested in bitcoin as an investment to hold forever and sell (dump) as it rises.
this way of thinking should change to the first one (spending) then we can grow.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

I also agree with this, Bitcoin should be used the same way as people use regular fiat currency. Save part of your coins, but also use a small portion of them.

But to say that storing Bitcoin is against Bitcoin is a bit crazy I think.. Bitcoin is all about freedom and this saying goes completely against that.
Activity: 41

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: