Pages:
Author

Topic: STRAT IS A SLEEPING GIANT ! - page 11. (Read 12202 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 10:45:55 AM
its is already a big thing but it will grow much bigger. I dont hold stratis but i support it
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 10:28:22 AM
I think, Stratis has as great potential as Ethereum. Soon ICOs will start and Stratis' rise will begin. I hope everything goes well and  who trust Stratis will win.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
January 07, 2018, 08:09:51 AM
Pretty sure STRAT is going to rise big in 2018.
Would be VERY surprised if it not hits the 10$ mark.

STRAT has a great potential and i can smell it will give us surprise in 2018. The current value of Strat is quite low and if you are altcoin buyer and trader, i will suggest to buy more of start now cheaply. You will surely be happy with your decision as price may be four to five times by then.
This is one of my favorite altcoin as  i really like this project.
Totally agree, its just funny how such coins like doge and the others that were created just for fun have close cap comparing to strat. Something is wrong with people or we just expecting mega pump for strat.
Activity: 224
January 07, 2018, 04:28:40 AM
This is one of my biggest regrets. I still dont own this coin. I wanted to buy it at $3 but I was broke, jobless with a failed business. When I finally started getting some money. I bought cheaper high risk high reward coins like verge and iota.. So far they have given me lots of profits.
Activity: 378
January 07, 2018, 03:20:56 AM
Hello! It is enough to look at the graph for the last year ..... And here everything will be clear!)) This is an excellent company with a great prospect! In my investment package, stratis takes a big place! I advise everyone to buy at this low price! I join all the guys, this coin in 2018 will still surprise us very much! I'm sure she will have a furious growth! Good luck
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
January 07, 2018, 03:09:37 AM
Pretty sure STRAT is going to rise big in 2018.
Would be VERY surprised if it not hits the 10$ mark.

STRAT has a great potential and i can smell it will give us surprise in 2018. The current value of Strat is quite low and if you are altcoin buyer and trader, i will suggest to buy more of start now cheaply. You will surely be happy with your decision as price may be four to five times by then.
This is one of my favorite altcoin as  i really like this project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
January 06, 2018, 06:50:46 PM
Guys there are only a few topics devoted to STRAT. This project is only 1 year old but as far as I see it has huge potential with its upcoming smart contracts e.t.c.
What do you think of its potential long term? I think 2018 year will be strat year Cool
Well definitely Strat stock for its price for a long period of time. But many are saying that it has a huge capability to increase its price when the time comes. But ,no one know when does that time come. So many holder of strat are starting to convert their token in other coin that they think can give them a huge profit. But for me if you really has a trust to the coin or token that you are holding, you that just give up with it easily. You still find a chance on holding it and have patience to wait.
January 06, 2018, 05:15:33 PM
sleeping giants are cool, but can somebody please wake up this beast im hodling for a long time now  Grin

It's about time to wake up, because hands start to get tired from hodling, while most of Sh*t coins running to the moon. And wife starts to look strange at me, when I start evening mantras "stay strong, don't sell" endless times Grin Anyway, I'll wait till these two icos comes out. If that don't change anything, nothing will.

I agree with you completely, you need to wait for the 2 ICO, if the price of a token will not grow in the 2-3 times you can drain it without hesitation

I am selling half of my Stratis and buying ICON. If things don't change with the ICO's I am selling the rest.
Don't be that desperate bro, always leave at least small part of it in case strat goes to 100$+ I thought the same way with ltc till it went crazy. Good lesson for me.
Activity: 192
January 06, 2018, 05:04:50 PM
sleeping giants are cool, but can somebody please wake up this beast im hodling for a long time now  Grin

It's about time to wake up, because hands start to get tired from hodling, while most of Sh*t coins running to the moon. And wife starts to look strange at me, when I start evening mantras "stay strong, don't sell" endless times Grin Anyway, I'll wait till these two icos comes out. If that don't change anything, nothing will.

I agree with you completely, you need to wait for the 2 ICO, if the price of a token will not grow in the 2-3 times you can drain it without hesitation

I am selling half of my Stratis and buying ICON. If things don't change with the ICO's I am selling the rest.
January 06, 2018, 04:41:56 PM
Guys did you see Chris words on their income from Bcash selling lol? Stratis got about 800 kk$ In btc  from selling Bcash Grin hope this money will help success even more for the project.
Activity: 116
Merit: 36
January 06, 2018, 08:46:53 AM
It is indeed a sleeping giant, but I begin to wonder if it will ever wake up.
Activity: 434
January 06, 2018, 08:13:05 AM

January 05, 2018, 04:53:02 PM
Guys anyone staking strat on Mac? I can't find any settings button like backup e.t.c. Could someone help me with the issue? Thank you! Btw good news soon  Wink few weeks before first ICOs.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 03:44:45 PM

Activity: 126
January 05, 2018, 02:45:45 PM
Activity: 190
January 05, 2018, 02:26:49 PM
I believe strat can do the same thing as ethereum did so strat can reach 100$ at the end of this years

This is set in stone dude. We will pass the 100$ step. When we take a look at the BTC price right now, who knows where we'll be around mid-2018 for crypto MC.
January 04, 2018, 03:39:04 PM
Well if stratis is going to do the same thing as ethereum then it will be much more then 100$. Check the charts of ethereum for about a year ago. Ethereum was around 10 - 12$ at that time  Grin Grin
Yeah but starting points were different, cause strat price at ico was 0.007$ if I'm not mistaken. But indeed strat has potential to reach 100$ maybe not this but 2019-2020 I'm sure.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 01:47:41 PM
Well if stratis is going to do the same thing as ethereum then it will be much more then 100$. Check the charts of ethereum for about a year ago. Ethereum was around 10 - 12$ at that time  Grin Grin
Activity: 97
January 04, 2018, 12:42:22 PM
I believe strat can do the same thing as ethereum did so strat can reach 100$ at the end of this years
Activity: 176
January 04, 2018, 12:07:25 PM
Indeed it is, Strat/btc will pass 0.005 till May
Pages:
Jump to: