Pages:
Author

Topic: STRAT IS A SLEEPING GIANT ! - page 7. (Read 12202 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 20, 2018, 10:31:17 AM
Just take a nice look at the stratis platform and what the developers intend to do, this could do what Ethereum does but better, faster, cheaper and using a code that most are familiar with. So the potential for growth is great both for the platform use and strat.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 10:22:24 AM
I bought this coin in the summer and recently sold it. But now I understand that I made a mistake. It was necessary to leave part of the coins for long-term storage.

I`m also holding since 1 year or so. My target sell is between 200 and 500 usd per token so it will most probably take another year or so.
There are project who are worth close to zero and when their coins reach x10 => dump and there are projects like Stratis and NEO who just need time for much more return like x100. I mean look at ETH.
Activity: 378
January 20, 2018, 07:53:14 AM
I bought this coin in the summer and recently sold it. But now I understand that I made a mistake. It was necessary to leave part of the coins for long-term storage.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 07:15:24 AM
I think that real strat value we will see only after smart contracts implementation that is planned also for q1 2018 among other great milestones such as sidechain alpha, tier nodes and new stratis wallet which I find very convenient and beautiful (you can see it on stratis official twitter post a few weeks ago).
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
January 19, 2018, 03:31:46 PM
2018 will be successful for STRATIS, in January and February, a lot of news, updates. The best news is that ICO is on the STRATIS platform, it is a guarantee of price growth
If Stratis will do more marketing and will get some more fame than we go to Eth price I hope. I'd like some projects and watch on their development. Stratis is one of them
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 03:12:51 PM
Guys on a website of a new strat based ICO (Gluon) I noticed that among strat they will also except BTC, ETH and even NEO Huh What is the aim of stratis platform if people can invest in a more common way like BTC and ETH, that does not make any sense, even NEO lol. But lets wait for official WP of ICO.

All of the coins that you mentioned will be converted to Stratis in the background.. For example if you invest in Bitcoin it will be automatically converted to Stratis in the background by the platform.
Activity: 504
January 19, 2018, 08:38:16 AM
2018 will be successful for STRATIS, in January and February, a lot of news, updates. The best news is that ICO is on the STRATIS platform, it is a guarantee of price growth
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
January 19, 2018, 07:39:00 AM
I believe it will continue to sleep cause the competition is very hard and strat didnt suceed to use time effectivly
Activity: 420
January 19, 2018, 07:38:10 AM
Guys on a website of a new strat based ICO (Gluon) I noticed that among strat they will also except BTC, ETH and even NEO Huh What is the aim of stratis platform if people can invest in a more common way like BTC and ETH, that does not make any sense, even NEO lol. But lets wait for official WP of ICO.
May be we can write something ... ? I mean petition from BTT people who talking here about Stratis and also hold it. Maybe you will take care about it. You started good topic. Time to do something more for STRAT!
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
January 19, 2018, 05:37:10 AM
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 11:16:51 PM
Now it is a sleeping jaint but wait till this year because very soon they are going to release decentralized platform which will explode in the market but many people are waiting for demo inorder to get awareness for the community.
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
January 18, 2018, 09:50:48 PM
I have a small piece of my portfolio dedicated to hodling STRAT, but honestly, STRAT is one of the unluckiest coins in existence.

It is such high quality, being formerly top 10, but now it is stuck at the back, and every single time it looks like it could pump, it falls flat on its face.

I feel like STRAT owners are day traders...
Activity: 126
January 18, 2018, 09:49:27 PM
I think STRAT is potential coin for investment. It's a great.
I want to buy this coin, Get more trading ideas from CryptoCapone. Follow market experts, get opinions and be heard
Activity: 420
January 18, 2018, 07:10:31 PM
I have prepared my stratis tokens for 1st ICO! Just wanna be a part of Stratis platform history. I hope it will be successful we need good start for stratis ICOs. Actually I`m  pretty sure that it will be good investment
Activity: 190
January 18, 2018, 02:21:43 PM
I have long been in the stratis and I believe that in the near future it will start to grow. Especially considering the news about ico at the end of January.

If Stratis start to have ICO on their platform then I think the price is going to skyrocket to the moon ! Too bad I dont own any stratis right now I sold most of them a few months ago when it was at 350 000 satoshi each.

So you can buy back before the market comes back to higher price and make a x3 since your last position.
Activity: 364
January 18, 2018, 10:02:38 AM
Stratis is really sleeping right now. ICOs will start soon, and stratis will rise slowly. When the system starts to work properly, it will fly with rockets.
Activity: 308
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 18, 2018, 09:25:03 AM
I have long been in the stratis and I believe that in the near future it will start to grow. Especially considering the news about ico at the end of January.

If Stratis start to have ICO on their platform then I think the price is going to skyrocket to the moon ! Too bad I dont own any stratis right now I sold most of them a few months ago when it was at 350 000 satoshi each.
Activity: 280
January 18, 2018, 08:52:23 AM
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

First Stratis ico is Gluon... https://stratisplatform.com/2018/01/17/stratis_partners_with_gluon/ but where I can go and buy that ico for Strat coins -I dont know...??

Maybe here ? https://gluon.com/tokensale/

Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
January 18, 2018, 08:40:46 AM
Somebody knows news about the new ICO? now the middle of the month and still no news. This is a very significant event

First Stratis ico is Gluon... https://stratisplatform.com/2018/01/17/stratis_partners_with_gluon/ but where I can go and buy that ico for Strat coins -I dont know...??
Pages:
Jump to: