Pages:
Author

Topic: STRAT IS A SLEEPING GIANT ! - page 6. (Read 12202 times)

Activity: 594
Merit: 253
January 24, 2018, 12:34:18 AM
I bought strat with 1$ price in April , so im already in good profit but im sure stratis may hit 100-150$ per coin next year. Its price hit once 410 k satoshi (the highest peak was in June), for today's bitcoin price is it about 80$, so very very close to the 100$. Im sure next year stratis  goes till 400k sat again and surpasses this high. now somebody holds the price of stratis back and when all low hands sells STRAT it will go very high. Im still 1000 coins holder.
Too much people who bought Stratis low belive in 100-150 in 2018.  And yes I do! Just check how many people hold this coin and you will buy more right now. Stratis is still too LOW! strong buy

I am also positive Stratis will reach $100 this year. $10 billion market cap? Come on that should be easy on quality techs like Stratis.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
ProximaX
January 23, 2018, 07:09:32 PM
I bought strat with 1$ price in April , so im already in good profit but im sure stratis may hit 100-150$ per coin next year. Its price hit once 410 k satoshi (the highest peak was in June), for today's bitcoin price is it about 80$, so very very close to the 100$. Im sure next year stratis  goes till 400k sat again and surpasses this high. now somebody holds the price of stratis back and when all low hands sells STRAT it will go very high. Im still 1000 coins holder.
Too much people who bought Stratis low belive in 100-150 in 2018.  And yes I do! Just check how many people hold this coin and you will buy more right now. Stratis is still too LOW! strong buy
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 01:14:59 PM
I am still holding my stratis right now, i bought them all during the first weeks of December and i am still holding them all.
It is a good coin, a lot of people are saying that this one will be worth more than $20 during this year.
Yes, Strat is one of the few I always kept believing in, even in times when everything was in red. Strat will moon someday and when its happens, lots of people regret investing in it!
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
January 23, 2018, 12:08:21 PM
What do you think about first ICO on STRATIS? Is that good project? Don`t wanna stratis became scam bay like waves platform...I heard that for Gluon Stratis platform is second chance, and last )

You are right, Gluon already has a failed ICO and this is their second chance.

Stratis has a lot of competitors and the way they are handling things they will never receive any attention. If you want to see how things are done take a look at VeChain, ICON, NEO, etc.. they all know how to run a business properly.
I'm a little disappointed after learning about Gluon, or rather what he will conduct the ICO on the platform STR. After all, this is a project that suffered a complete collapse, is now trying to raise funds at the expense of another blockchain. Accordingly, we can conclude that the project have is not a very good idea and team.
Activity: 294
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
January 23, 2018, 06:36:37 AM
I bought a stratis for a long time and periodically buy it during the drawdown. I'm looking forward to the first ico. I am sure that if everything goes well, the price will easily grow 2 times. I hope that everything will go well. Now more competition and failure can seriously drop the price of the token.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
January 23, 2018, 06:30:24 AM
By the way they had some explanation on this issue on their ICO official twitter account if I am not mistaken. He explains why they didn't succeed and why they have chosen stratis platform, can not find the link for now unfortunately. But I am personally waiting for that big Chinese ICO announcement on stratis platform mostly.
Activity: 192
January 21, 2018, 07:52:55 PM
What do you think about first ICO on STRATIS? Is that good project? Don`t wanna stratis became scam bay like waves platform...I heard that for Gluon Stratis platform is second chance, and last )

You are right, Gluon already has a failed ICO and this is their second chance.

Stratis has a lot of competitors and the way they are handling things they will never receive any attention. If you want to see how things are done take a look at VeChain, ICON, NEO, etc.. they all know how to run a business properly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
January 21, 2018, 06:42:49 PM
Activity: 420
January 21, 2018, 06:31:03 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 04:51:48 PM
I think stratis can be in 2018 very successfully.
There are a lot of good news for february and so on.

Price increased high until summer.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
January 21, 2018, 04:47:28 PM
The trust that i have in STRAT is beyond any coin that i owe or owned. I sold 10 ETH for strat when ETH was under 200 usd. Since then it has outperformed strat but the best is yet to come. Wish for strat to reach at least 100 USD.
I did almost the same but I had 60 ETH Grin The good thing is that I got most of my strat at around 3$ per strat ( about 39k sat). So that I got not bad gains already but I think this is only the beginning and we can see ATH in btc in this q1 2018. Just need good timing for next news release.
Activity: 187
January 21, 2018, 01:43:44 PM
The trust that i have in STRAT is beyond any coin that i owe or owned. I sold 10 ETH for strat when ETH was under 200 usd. Since then it has outperformed strat but the best is yet to come. Wish for strat to reach at least 100 USD.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
January 20, 2018, 06:01:55 PM
Guys there are only a few topics devoted to STRAT. This project is only 1 year old but as far as I see it has huge potential with its upcoming smart contracts e.t.c.
What do you think of its potential long term? I think 2018 year will be strat year Cool

After Microsoft purchase Stratis company, it only benefited from that deal and noway Microsoft will loose that project, the time will show, when the community will find more about Stratis.
Activity: 392
January 20, 2018, 05:38:06 PM
Strat team is very solid and the community is also very great. I think the price will rise more after the smart contracts implementation which is planned for Q1 2018. This project is perfect for short term and long term investors.
I really like the strat and I really believe its price will rise, he must rise to the level of at least NEO, I would say that they are something similar

If strat beat NEO it will be epic win! But in 2017 everything ve been grew on hype. And espesially NEO (that made x10 on rebrand) lol.
Can anybody to make some kick for STRAT price or their marketing team? We need strat per $150 after so long waiting  Grin Actually news from team are glad only
Price of stratis are highly improve, I guess it was happen when bitcoin value are starting to decline their price in the market. Stratis together with the other altcoins are enjoying when bitcoin value dropping down.
Maybe for them it is a opportunity, because most of the bitcoiner withdraw their balance and shift with the other crypto currency.
As I see now alts dumps with BTC but quicker. Stratis dumps with all. May be a bit less than other. For stability we need independent coin. If we see such coin it's mean that BTC era ends
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
January 20, 2018, 05:29:16 PM
Strat team is very solid and the community is also very great. I think the price will rise more after the smart contracts implementation which is planned for Q1 2018. This project is perfect for short term and long term investors.
I really like the strat and I really believe its price will rise, he must rise to the level of at least NEO, I would say that they are something similar

If strat beat NEO it will be epic win! But in 2017 everything ve been grew on hype. And espesially NEO (that made x10 on rebrand) lol.
Can anybody to make some kick for STRAT price or their marketing team? We need strat per $150 after so long waiting  Grin Actually news from team are glad only
Price of stratis are highly improve, I guess it was happen when bitcoin value are starting to decline their price in the market. Stratis together with the other altcoins are enjoying when bitcoin value dropping down.
Maybe for them it is a opportunity, because most of the bitcoiner withdraw their balance and shift with the other crypto currency.
Activity: 532
January 20, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

Activity: 420
January 20, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

Activity: 434
January 20, 2018, 01:22:58 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 10:58:22 AM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
January 20, 2018, 10:48:06 AM
I bought this coin in the summer and recently sold it. But now I understand that I made a mistake. It was necessary to leave part of the coins for long-term storage.
That's always advisable, as long as you've done proper fundamental analysis beforehand and know there's going to be a future.
Pages:
Jump to: