Pages:
Author

Topic: STRAT IS A SLEEPING GIANT ! - page 2. (Read 12202 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 07:34:43 PM
yes, I see thing similarly, however other projects overshadow Strat, like arcbloc or other fresh coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
March 22, 2018, 02:35:44 PM
It is definitely better coin that its opponents, having great community. It is not a sleeping giant but 2018 or 2019 will be its best years to come, I plan to invest some in good position.

Now having the coin which will get pump is very difficult because there are so many altcoin out there.
I can say the altcoin that has high cap has bigger chance to hype but we dont know exactly which one.
only at the beginning of the emergence of business kriptovaljut it was possible to hope for reception of superprofits. But to date, the market is stabilizing and maybe we will not see themselves looking like bubbles. It's something like how Bitcoin went up to 20,000 dollars. I want to hear new forecasts about even greater prices for Bitcoin, which will not be justified by success.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 12:28:26 PM
Now is the best time to purchase stratis. I really like this coin and its price now looks very tasty.
Activity: 196
March 19, 2018, 05:55:34 AM
It is definitely better coin that its opponents, having great community. It is not a sleeping giant but 2018 or 2019 will be its best years to come, I plan to invest some in good position.

Now having the coin which will get pump is very difficult because there are so many altcoin out there.
I can say the altcoin that has high cap has bigger chance to hype but we dont know exactly which one.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
March 19, 2018, 05:42:33 AM
Look like we will have to hold a lot more... It's now been 2 months since the 10k, I've got no idea why, but i'll hold it for sure, never mind I didn't sell to buy more...
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
March 13, 2018, 05:39:59 AM
Stratis is my personal favourite coin to hold. Its quite nice project as seen here community loves to support it. They will be home to many icos similar to ethereum and it will pump price over time Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 05:13:52 AM
I am holding a bit of STRAT, I think when the market settles down + the ICO's go well on their platform we will see a nice increase of value.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 04:22:37 AM
I agree with the opinion that the STRAT has a very good potential. But for the disclosure of this potential, several successful projects based on this platform are needed. And I hope that Glount will become one of them.
Hey, yeah I agree, but I am pretty sure that Gluon will have success because is widely supported by stratis community and its devs, I am looking forward to crowdsale in order to participate!

They're close to the 14k members on their Telegram chat and the ICO starts in 2 weeks ! So, yes! People are interested in Gluon's project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
March 11, 2018, 04:19:24 PM
I agree with the opinion that the STRAT has a very good potential. But for the disclosure of this potential, several successful projects based on this platform are needed. And I hope that Glount will become one of them.
Hey, yeah I agree, but I am pretty sure that Gluon will have success because is widely supported by stratis community and its devs, I am looking forward to crowdsale in order to participate!
Activity: 179
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
March 08, 2018, 04:56:59 PM
A sleeping giant that will not wake up so soon ... the first ICO is disappointing, I sold in 100k satoshis and moved everything to Neblio, good luck to anyone who believes in the project.

The dispute in this niche is very fierce, some 2 or 3 projects will survive in the long therm.

Done same thing in last little pump, sold 2/3 and bought Neblio. Still left 1/3 just to look where it goes, anyway I already got 2x in bitcoin value from stratis. And as we all notice, value goes down, but stratis still stays around 30 place in market cap for months. It doesn't loose place between coins in top 100. I just think that neblio has better chances to get more x then stratis in future (lower marketcap).
This coin is strange. It have all possibilities, opportunities, forces, but nothing. I have some but I want to sell it on closest pump. But I don't think that it will be soon. My big fail
Activity: 35
March 08, 2018, 03:14:42 PM
A sleeping giant that will not wake up so soon ... the first ICO is disappointing, I sold in 100k satoshis and moved everything to Neblio, good luck to anyone who believes in the project.

The dispute in this niche is very fierce, some 2 or 3 projects will survive in the long therm.

Done same thing in last little pump, sold 2/3 and bought Neblio. Still left 1/3 just to look where it goes, anyway I already got 2x in bitcoin value from stratis. And as we all notice, value goes down, but stratis still stays around 30 place in market cap for months. It doesn't loose place between coins in top 100. I just think that neblio has better chances to get more x then stratis in future (lower marketcap).
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
March 08, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
March 08, 2018, 01:19:09 PM
Is it a good time to buy STRAT now?! Or just wait a little until the down-cap of market reaches the minimum until the burst, and if so, anyone knows's like a probability of the percentage that this coin can have during the burst  ?!!!
Investing needs to be well studied, you need to assess if how far you can adjust incase that you made in a wrong entry, we can't predict the coin value as bitcoin still in this situations, those negative news really affecting the market, so we are not sure how we can anticipate the coin value, but if you trust the project, then buying it would not be a problem and waiting fro the price to increase again will be your gain, stratis is just waiting for another momentum and it will bounce back for sure.
Activity: 74
March 08, 2018, 12:29:13 PM
Is it a good time to buy STRAT now?! Or just wait a little until the down-cap of market reaches the minimum until the burst, and if so, anyone knows's like a probability of the percentage that this coin can have during the burst  ?!!!
Activity: 190
March 08, 2018, 04:55:34 AM
Yes, Strat is one of the few I always kept believing in, even in times when everything was in red. Strat will moon someday and when its happens, lots of people regret investing in it!

By believing you will hold it. More people believe with this so more holding and price will be sure to the moon.
The problem with the time. Future will answer all of your trust.

the time is a real problem, cause the more the devs are waiting the more other potential and competitive projects appear. Stratis was powerful and promising, but if it doesn't wake up soon, no one will be left waiting for it to wake up.

Do you seriously think the dev are waiting  Huh
Activity: 182
March 07, 2018, 05:26:35 PM
Yes, Strat is one of the few I always kept believing in, even in times when everything was in red. Strat will moon someday and when its happens, lots of people regret investing in it!

By believing you will hold it. More people believe with this so more holding and price will be sure to the moon.
The problem with the time. Future will answer all of your trust.

the time is a real problem, cause the more the devs are waiting the more other potential and competitive projects appear. Stratis was powerful and promising, but if it doesn't wake up soon, no one will be left waiting for it to wake up.
Activity: 280
March 06, 2018, 06:41:28 AM
Yes, while the price is not very good. But I think that this year the STRAT expects a good growth. I do not plan to sell.
Activity: 189
March 01, 2018, 07:08:27 AM
Guys there are only a few topics devoted to STRAT. This project is only 1 year old but as far as I see it has huge potential with its upcoming smart contracts e.t.c.
What do you think of its potential long term? I think 2018 year will be strat year Cool

I agree with you, even though I do not have it, I see a very good potential. Maybe at the end of this month I will start investing in it.
Activity: 28
March 01, 2018, 04:35:36 AM
I had a bag of Strat towards the end of December. I know the Dev's don't say much but when they make some updates, they do it with serious action. Excited for 2018-2019 on this one.
Activity: 38
March 01, 2018, 12:30:26 AM
I bought strat at  0.0001 and did not sell at 0.004   Sad
Now it is around 0.0007 and I dont know what to do.

there are many other powerful competiters  like Icon ,Wancoin ,Neo ,eos ,qtum ,lisk ,Ardr, Kmd ,Act and many others
Pages:
Jump to: