Pages:
Author

Topic: STRATEGY?? - page 11. (Read 2421 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
October 30, 2018, 11:04:46 AM
Buy in low value and sell it when your investment gains profit. Then repeat.
An easy strategy when spoken, but when done, this is the hardest way to be found and maybe this is the reason the OP asked you. Someone will find it difficult when you want to start and make sure the price when he sees it is the lowest price or the price will go down again, as well as when selling. So a technique is needed to ensure that the decisions you make are based on theory, not through your passions, what is popular when trading is technical analysts and analyst fundamentals. If a trader has mastered the way these two techniques can be ascertained, the trade that he does will benefit.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 30, 2018, 11:02:30 AM
Easy to say but hard to apply.

Gaining profit would be hard for those newbies if they don't have any guts to buy when the market is low. They tend to be scared away of it and won't do what others are telling them what to do. Strategies are there but the question is if they are going to do what we are suggesting them to do.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
October 30, 2018, 10:56:02 AM
I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.
Please share a little of your experience of trading successfully.

Thank you for your time.
I have seeing some pattern in this market and one of the trading strategies I think will work best is buying low and selling high. Scaping is the right thing to do now in this bearish but stable market. Trading bitcoin and altcoins on a long term basic is not advisable now except you are among those that has large capital and you are ready to spend the next three to four years waiting! 
Patience and experience is actually needed now because of the ways these cryptocurrencies market behave.  For those that has long term investment strategies in mind,  I think buying and forget about the up and down of the market may be the best way of becoming rich in future.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 30, 2018, 10:36:57 AM
In my opinion during bears too many people start to shorting btc or eth in mex. Because these kind of huge drops people can not making money via trading. They can wait until bottom or they can shorting.
my strategy is waiting until bottom and accumulating during dip.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
October 30, 2018, 10:36:44 AM
focus, don't be affected by chatting or inviting someone ... sure with your position, if you are affected, you will lose the opportunity to get profit, if you are sure to sell it, just sell it, don't wait too long
It's all about how you decide and how you stand with your position, if you think that you are still the right directions holding is still good but if
you are also convince that you needed to sell even in a worse position you are just go and believe with your own assessment, relying with others
opinions most of the time just complicated the situations better to stick with your plans and have a strong balls to take the risk.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 10:26:39 AM
focus, don't be affected by chatting or inviting someone ... sure with your position, if you are affected, you will lose the opportunity to get profit, if you are sure to sell it, just sell it, don't wait too long
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 10:21:23 AM
for myself observing the development of crypto market trading, it is always up and down for myself, it is better to be patient for longer if indeed the next few months are still not increasing, I want to be patient, no matter how long, when I believe it will improve, besides that, I keep looking for info and often often.
copper member
Activity: 294
October 30, 2018, 10:16:21 AM
No particular strategy is a guaranteed, howe everyone at a particular point in time develops what works for him bases on choice and target and market situation. Crypto is very volatile but gives a lot of possibilities. Personally if it is about investment, if it is a truly good project coin with potential and still undervalued, I can invest and keep for long not minding if the values drop huge at a point or not, but normal trade situations with real capital teaches to always plan a take profit and stop loss during trade
Activity: 773
October 30, 2018, 10:16:13 AM
There are a lot of nuances in trading, but I think that the most important strategy of a trader is to buy when a market is falling and sell when it grows.
Activity: 239
CAT.EX Exchange
October 30, 2018, 10:09:11 AM
I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.

Thank you for your time.

You can learn the current market pattern, especially at the beginning of the year until this month, the market pattern with bitcoin always persists in the range of $ 6k,
a little clue that you can take, you can do a short trade especially when the value falls like this. growth will occur but is temporary, simplified, but always has a level of difficulty
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 10:01:01 AM
I think right now the most profitable strategy is a short term investment. Selectively buying some altcoins and immediately put a sell order, but don't try to make money on the cheapest altcoins, I suggest you use the top 50 and not below.
copper member
Activity: 280
October 30, 2018, 09:45:02 AM
If it's trending downwards, trade with the trend. Buy after retracement with some indicators as confirmation. Also stick to your plan and be descipline.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
October 30, 2018, 09:44:21 AM
One thing I also look in the chart (well, it's not on the chart itself) is the buy orders. With huge buy orders, I can expect a price increase in no time, may it be a little price increase or a sudden pump. So, if the buy orders are lesser than the sell orders, expect the opposite to hapen.
Activity: 200
Zaydo
October 30, 2018, 09:37:08 AM
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
October 30, 2018, 09:33:45 AM
There lot of strategy to be used for trading in making cool profit but many thing FA is more useful than TA so they prefer news to buy any token than watching the chart and know what could happen to any coin . But I will advice to learn little if TA and try to study some video about trading to know when and how to enter.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
October 30, 2018, 09:03:54 AM
The best strategy now is to hodl what you have, since price is too low to sell, and don´t get into new ventures unless you see a clearly promising ICO like Trusted Cars.
Activity: 252
October 30, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

Thank you for your time.
I think the best strategy in trading is patience is the best way of success.As what my friends told me because he was a trader too.He also explain and convince me to joined on it.But not only in trading but also in selecting bounty campaign too.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 07:28:55 AM
Of course patience is a must for crypto exchange,actually in any. If the market is red, then the next thing is it'll emerge and rise. So, at that moment, the wit and risk taking guts is needed to invest in there to earn a lot.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 29, 2018, 11:17:29 PM
There are so much guides and tips in trading that you may use or call a strategy. Regarding to the strategy,I don't think they can share it because it's experienced. You can try with a small at beginning to learn more and experience before entering to the real fight.
Activity: 6
October 29, 2018, 11:48:34 PM
In terms of thinking of a good strategy for dealing with all the issues that arise in the market the most fundamental thing is patience. We see a lot of people panicking about the fact the market is downtrending and why it's taking so long to bounce back. But the thing is it is very normal for the market to have both good and bad terms to it as it's still growing. It has come a long way from 2009 and most of the old investors know the market will only grow from here on out. We'll just have to tough it out and see things through rather than panic about a little setback.
Pages:
Jump to: