Pages:
Author

Topic: STRATEGY?? - page 8. (Read 2421 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 06:09:36 PM
Just to be pacient, have strong mentality and sometimes try to predict. Grin Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
November 03, 2018, 05:47:59 PM
My indicators when investing to an altcoin during bloody market is doing fundamental analysis and read crypto related news as much as I can that may drive the market. Searching for a partnership airdrops, exchange listing or an update from that altcoin you wanted to invest with also is helpful when taking a profit. You may also try to read weekly price chart at coinmarketcap for you to be able to analyze on which price to enter and to sell that altcoin. In short, doing your own research is the best key to earn in cryptocurrency, instead of relying to others advise, start learning from your own ups and downs experiences in trading.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2018, 11:01:35 AM
I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.
Please share a little of your experience of trading successfully.

Thank you for your time.
When the red market certainly holds your coins is the right decision because everyone certainly does not want to sell it and get a loss. It takes patience and don't panic when you see prices falling further, continue to analyze to predict the possibility that will happen in the future if you think there is no hope of it, so you can sell it to cut bigger losses.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 09:48:20 AM
I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.

Thank you for your time.
Even with the red market, traders may have different strategies. At the same time, you need to analyze all the charts and already make a decision
If the coin figures are more or less stable, that's good. If the cost of cryptocurrency periodically soars, and then drops sharply - most likely, manipulators are involved in it, and users simply do not have real demand for it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 09:47:00 AM
I don't usually trade cyprocurrency but I usually hold it , When you hold  , you have to choose  potential crypto, if its price continues to fall , you have to buy more , that means you don't ''put all your eggs into a basket '' .
Activity: 532
Merit: 165
November 03, 2018, 09:36:32 AM

Thank you for your time.
Even with the red market, traders may have different strategies. At the same time, you need to analyze all the charts and already make a decision
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
November 03, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

Thank you for your time.
You can do daily trading to cumulate your Bitcoins. Shortly, you buy with Bitcoin some altcoins and after altcoin price growth you sell altcoin into Bitcoin.
I personally trade with Cryptohopper - automated trading bot, I trade on Binance because there are almost no fees. It costs only 49USD per month and it saves you time. SO consider it Wink.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 03, 2018, 09:22:04 AM
Patience plays an important role undoubtedly. For each phase of the market has its own trading strategies. Now the market is in accumulation and now it makes sense to buy cheap alts

agree, now the best strategy is to hold coins that are held or buy potential coins at cheap prices, and in my opinion a good coin to buy now is EOS. now exchanging coins that don't have the potential to rise with other coins is also a good choice.

I wish we all know what coin will rise and will not so we can get rid of it.
Being an investor with limited capital, we should be wise enough to study the market and a specific coin we want to buy so our chances
of being profitable will increase. Nothing is impossible here because we have seen some good achievement in the past on the entire market.
Activity: 700
November 03, 2018, 08:53:08 AM
Patience plays an important role undoubtedly. For each phase of the market has its own trading strategies. Now the market is in accumulation and now it makes sense to buy cheap alts

agree, now the best strategy is to hold coins that are held or buy potential coins at cheap prices, and in my opinion a good coin to buy now is EOS. now exchanging coins that don't have the potential to rise with other coins is also a good choice.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
November 03, 2018, 08:49:22 AM
I do not really think that there is a thing such a winning strategy, when it comes to cryptocurrencies. The only strategy I know is to hold my tokens and coins and hope for the best. The best being a world where cryptocurrencies are widely used and widely accepted as a mean of payment and as a store of value. Selling, buying and trading in general is too risky and too wild right now, and I don't think that any strategy could be applied. It all comes down to luck and to a lot of factors we cannot control
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 03, 2018, 08:42:33 AM

Thank you for your time.
besides holding on to it, we can also take advantage of the situation to invest again because of the very cheap sockets. but with a note analyzing it first before deciding to invest in it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 08:32:50 AM
Hi, my successful cryptocurrency trading strategy on the idex.market exchange. I put buy orders at a very low price and do not redeem other people's orders.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 03, 2018, 08:14:09 AM
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
November 03, 2018, 08:07:51 AM

Thank you for your time.
I do not think that the main strategy in trading is patience.Investors,participants of the bounty, but not traders should be tolerated.I think that the best strategy for trading is the constant monitoring of coins and tokens that produce different projects.I do not professionally engaged in trading, but a month ago I decided to try myself in trading.On small jumps the coins and tokens I have earned quite a good sum.So for successful trading, I advise you to constantly monitor not the coins and the projects that are behind them.And in General, the news background that surrounds the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
November 03, 2018, 07:03:31 AM
in a falling market, I always open a short trade, and in a growing market, long. everything is very simple Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 03, 2018, 06:59:01 AM
Your ojective is not well stated, there are some traders what they do is to scrap trade and it doesn't matter the market movement because what they are after is a 1-2% profit, and soem people what they do is to margin trade which is different from what most people in the space are use to and very risky because you can lose most of your portfolio if the market go against you.
copper member
Activity: 190
November 03, 2018, 06:47:48 AM
Margin trading is the best strategy to earn funds even on the falling market, but you need be very careful. Margin trading contains a lot of risks and if you are not good in trading, you can lose a lot of money.
Activity: 645
November 03, 2018, 06:45:28 AM
I think that now you need to hold a little coin. It does not make sense to sell your coins at such prices. How do traders manage to earn with such a market?
Activity: 336
November 03, 2018, 06:39:21 AM

Thank you for your time.
I am thinking about buying some bot and trading signals. Now it is time to multiply my Bitcoin in short term.
What is your thoughts? Is that really profitable?
I think it's difficult in the current situation for the short term, the price of bitcoin is more likely to decline and currently at the price of $ 6370. even to touch the price of $ 7000 is very difficult. I have no idea. Lips sealed
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 04:04:34 PM
For every trading strategy one needs to define cryptocurrency to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules. Bad money management can make a potentially profitable strategy unprofitable.
Pages:
Jump to: