Pages:
Author

Topic: STRATEGY?? - page 6. (Read 2421 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 11:16:49 PM
I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.
Please share a little of your experience of trading successfully.

Thank you for your time.

Indeed, patience in this red market is highly required if you don't want to take a wrong decision.
Only observing the price won't bring you anywhere, we should take a right action.
For example if you notice the sign of market recover, then buying is the best action to do than keep monitoring and observing the price
yeah, you are right.
but we don't know when the market will recover, so it's hard to determine when we will buy it.
currently many experts predict market conditions, but they cannot predict it correctly. and as a result more and more people suffer losses.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 11:08:54 PM
As i'm not an experienced trader, i think to trade carefully is the best we can do right now.
Never trade in a huge amount and wait for so much changed at this moment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
December 03, 2018, 11:01:15 PM
When the crypto market is red, it is better to stay afloat, stay patient and do not panic or get carried away by emotions which ultimately creates a risk of loss. In investment, decline and price increases, it will always happen, but if we already have the principle and believe in what we invest, then most likely we will always make a profit. The important thing is never to sell if there are no benefits that we can get.
Activity: 308
December 03, 2018, 10:59:50 PM
When the market is red, of course we cannot do anything, except just monitor the market development and be patient to wait up, because this is a fluctuating condition so we must be able to react wisely and remain confident and think positively for crypto to rise again
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
December 03, 2018, 10:53:39 PM
I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.

Thank you for your time.

Indeed, patience in this red market is highly required if you don't want to take a wrong decision.
Only observing the price won't bring you anywhere, we should take a right action.
For example if you notice the sign of market recover, then buying is the best action to do than keep monitoring and observing the price
Activity: 588
December 03, 2018, 05:03:00 PM
My main strategy is to buy top coins at the time of a bearish trend in a market for long-term investment. Margin trading in a falling market can bring big profit. But for short-term trading, which carries great risks of losing your investments, you need a lot of trading experience and a stock of knowledge of the laws of the market.
Activity: 616
December 03, 2018, 04:13:17 PM
Not all traders are able to trade in such a market, it is quite difficult, and there is a big risk to remain at a loss. The best strategy in the current situation is a long-term retention until the best price on the market. It is likely that the market is already somewhere at the bottom. And may soon be on the overall growth
Activity: 183
December 03, 2018, 04:07:43 PM
In such situations, the main thing is not to panic, patience is a necessary condition. If a person starts to panic, he begins to make mistakes in trading, and mistakes in trading lead to losses of the Deposit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
December 03, 2018, 04:01:35 PM
yeah trading in this special period need a reall good and effecient strategy inorder not to lose your funds i too have seen how persons read these charts and i wish to learn how to do that ifor now i just follow a reliable telgram Chanel that provides a good chart analyses.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 03, 2018, 03:55:11 PM
For me, the number one thing that I always do is to trade a coin by BTC or Ethereum. In that way, I can always buy other coin since majority of the coins listed on the exchange can be bought using those two. It is recommend to know the demand of the coin so you will know if its worth holding.The best thing to do for now is to hodl or buy. Selling on the bear market will only result to lost money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

Thank you for your time.
Well, the strategy in the bear market is very difficult to pick up , I think that if you now enter the market only storage strategy will be successful , or wait for the bottom and buy there
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
November 30, 2018, 09:01:44 AM
the strategy is very important to be able to determine your trading method and determine the benefits you can get, so when you trade then you have to have a good strategy to be able to get a lot of profits.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 30, 2018, 08:49:58 AM
If you don't Fix your profit in dollars when the price of Bitcoin was at least 6,000, then now just wait and you should not make risky actions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
November 30, 2018, 08:49:22 AM
Price levels and diapasones makes sense. Just trade between the most consolidated zones. If there is no zones for the current price, then use fibonacci to calculate the goal
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
November 30, 2018, 08:44:20 AM
there is no strategy for me to say, almost all bounties are scams, so we play trading in a fast and short time range where if the price goes down we buy the altcoin and sell it when there is a slight increase.

There is no strategy? See you need to research on your own to avoid scammed projects. Yes thats a wonderful idea that you are doing as a short time business if the value drops you invest and sell for a descent profit, there are lot of good project too kindly try focussing on that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 30, 2018, 08:41:13 AM

Thank you for your time.

In a falling market, I'm looking for good projects, the price of which is now trading below the ICO price. Buy these coins and wait for growth.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 08:30:47 AM
There are so much guides and tips in trading that you may use or call a strategy.

But I think, one of the main thing to consider is the hype; either because of their new development or because of the current news and issues.

You are with that kind of ideas, we might be affected to what is the happenings of bitcoin but at the end the result will be base on the strategies that we put up so that we will be able to gain and earn profit at all. Well the development will surely move in because bitcoin is on top as of the time passing by.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 02:26:12 PM
When the market is red ,there are lot of strategy to make some profit out. I will recommend short trading as against long trading. You can use scalping strategy to scalp out some pretty percentage of profit when the market is red . You must must be too greedy to look for more profit so that the profit you got initially can be substain.
Scalping strategy? it seems like I just heard from you. The risk of what will happen when someone uses the method you mean (against a long trade). Maybe you should explain to us all, as a positive suggestion in this matter. Thank you for your advice.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 05, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

Thank you for your time.
You can do daily trading to cumulate your Bitcoins. Shortly, you buy with Bitcoin some altcoins and after altcoin price growth you sell altcoin into Bitcoin.
I personally trade with Cryptohopper - automated trading bot, I trade on Binance because there are almost no fees. It costs only 49USD per month and it saves you time. SO consider it Wink.
Basically everyone has their own way of trading, and one of them is you. It seems that you have an efficient way, and you have said it here. Well, enough to be considered by traders to try your way. Thank you for the knowledge you provided. Grin Wink
Advising to use bot is really awful, it will just make the trader to depend on it while losing some. Just use your $49 to buy bitcoin and it will make more sense to you. Having a profit of hundred dollars in doing day trading with bitcoin is really something, especially now.

One strategy that you can do now is to take advantage of the bear trend to accumulate more bitcoin and less altcoin.
I too don't agree in using bot. I can say it is more useful in stocks and forex but crypto is too volatile to have that.
On the other hand, I don't agree on "more bitcoin, less altcoin". At the current market, altcoins are more active than bitcoin so I'd rather choose altcoin over bitcoin for now, just for now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
November 05, 2018, 07:09:54 AM

Thank you for your time.

The thing that I learned watching different videos referring to the art of trading strategies is that, you should buy in different intervals of time. consider everything as positive. In a wave graph, buy a coin in a low price state, buy again a little bit as it grows, then buy again a little bit as it falls, in this case, you are not lost in your investment and you place the game safe.
Pages:
Jump to: