Pages:
Author

Topic: STRATEGY?? - page 4. (Read 2421 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 12:08:11 AM
I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.
Please share a little of your experience of trading successfully.
It is not easy trading in the bloodbath as all is dipping. If you have bought some coins which continue to drops then better to hold on to it for some as it will come back to that original price later on, believe me as i experienced that one.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 12:03:38 AM
Observe the movement of sales charts and if the price is red, it's better to buy coins. The market is now red and good for investing. Always in the market, if it's green, we make a strategy to sell coins.
often monitor market movements to make it easier for you to take action and which will be the best. now the market is unstable and often goes up and down in my opinion next year there will be changes in the market for the better, so now you buy lots of coins and some invest because you can make big profits. You also need to be vigilant in taking any action because Crypto can also make you fall.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
December 21, 2018, 11:29:03 PM
Observe the movement of sales charts and if the price is red, it's better to buy coins. The market is now red and good for investing. Always in the market, if it's green, we make a strategy to sell coins.
Activity: 308
December 21, 2018, 11:15:11 PM
I tried many strategies, found that best is elliott wave analysis, most exact result compared to other methods - especially in crypto market, because it very small.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
December 21, 2018, 10:59:03 PM
must know the strength of the trend that occurs on the altcoin that you want to invest, the altcoin must have a good popularity for crypto fans.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 10:48:11 PM
Every trader must have their own strategies, some like to buy when the market is red and some don't. The most appropriate strategy is based on experience, so traders who are seniors will definitely be calmer in making decisions, the experience is everything. Well, I like it when I see a lot of walls, competition between the wall and buying wall. If it's too late to buy, I will wait for a correction.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 10:33:52 PM
When the crypto market is red, it is better to hold the crypto we have patiently, but also if possible to buy some crypto, then buy according to our financial capabilities. For that for me, the best strategy is to buy when prices go down, sell when there are profits, and do it continuously with patience and intelligence in analyzing crypto price movements, so we will always benefit through crypto investments that we do, and avoid the risk of losses may occur through this investment.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
December 21, 2018, 10:25:05 PM
I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.

Thank you for your time.

Patience does not work in such market. You need to act and you need to act fast. Otherwise, there is no point in trying to make something profitable.
It's on a case to case situation, patience is still one of the most important strategy in crypto especially if you are a long term investor.
As long as you choose the right coin to store, their value will grow overtime because the team will continue to develop the project, they understands that price is just temporary and it could change anytime, but with great development, the value will consistently appreciate.
Activity: 294
December 12, 2018, 04:26:06 AM

Thank you for your time.

Patience does not work in such market. You need to act and you need to act fast. Otherwise, there is no point in trying to make something profitable.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 06:14:54 AM
Patient, dont over trade nor buy things you are not sure at and just based on hype or you just heard about recently
Activity: 182
December 11, 2018, 06:11:54 AM

Thank you for your time.

When the market went red for the first time, I was buying a lot of tokens, but now I regret such descision, because now I lost a lot and I will not recover.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
December 11, 2018, 05:53:14 AM
Margin trading is the best way to increase your portfolio even on the falling market. But please be careful, do not start trading or even use margin trading, if you do not have enough experience in this industry.
Activity: 304
December 11, 2018, 05:49:27 AM
When you do nothing, you earn nothing, you lose a lot, so you when you see the market is red, you should be ready for it and have a clear plan.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
December 11, 2018, 12:02:15 AM
the best strategy is to prepare mentally do not let us fall by seeing the situation of the
market that has dropped dramatically, surviving is an easy thing to do, always optimistic that every altcoin will rise again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 11:43:13 PM
To be able to produce the best decision, the first step is to be able to manage patience. With a calm heart and a positive mind, you will not feel panic and rush. The right strategy to apply now is to continue to stick to the coins that you believe in. Not all coins you believe in, you must first check the quality and prospects of the coin. In addition, you can hunt lots of coins for your investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
December 10, 2018, 11:38:16 PM
One thing is for sure that no trader has failed yet. So every strategy is not as sure and appropriate for you, you need to choose the right strategy and decide for yourself when trading.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
December 10, 2018, 11:34:13 PM
Investing to something else like dividend coins but I won't suggest any coin.

Start researching about them, if you are in losses and you think those will never recover then sell it and buy a better coin like dividend coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 10, 2018, 11:26:06 PM
not only continue to be patient. but should be able to pay attention to market movements and preparing to take a decision. When the value continues to fall, it will be a good time to start preparing to buy when the price became quite low. not to be too hasty in taking a decision on this matter.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 11:02:18 PM
my strategy is, lurking what coins we will invest at least for one month, see and compare their movements, if I think the coins are appropriate, I will immediately buy ..
i think your monitoring strategy for a month is too long.
if i do that, then i will be late for profit. this is just my opinion, we only need a week to monitor good coins. but this only applies to coins that are ranked 1 to 10 on the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
December 10, 2018, 10:47:53 PM
my strategy is, lurking what coins we will invest at least for one month, see and compare their movements, if I think the coins are appropriate, I will immediately buy ..
Pages:
Jump to: