Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy on This market - page 3. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 04:28:02 AM
I'm thinking about long run here. So I never disappoint with down trend situation.
If we go to long term investment patience and hodl is keys for winning this game.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 06:17:51 AM
Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?

When you want other people to decide instead of you, you should try social trading, because in social trading you do not need to think at all.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 07:36:24 PM
I take it you want to trade in short intervals ? then it's called scalping, usually here you need to learn very well to earn, without the skills it is better not to try to be in the negative(
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 06:56:07 AM
Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
I won't turn to day trading from hodl now but when we rise again like january, I will sell everything and wont hodl nothing included bitcoin. We must learn some indicator and analysis for next bull market.
Activity: 378
December 11, 2018, 06:33:39 AM
The strategy of holding coins is only for coins that have the potential to grow. And to recover losses, I now focus on day trading. Even though this is difficult, this is the best way to get more profits.
Activity: 238
December 11, 2018, 06:04:23 AM
Every person should pick strategy on this persons own, because we must rely on our own set of skills only. Nobody is gonna make right calls instead of us.
December 09, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

The self-control, discipline, risk management, ability to pursue a plan are what's important, not the amount of deposit. Write a plan in a sheet of paper and hang it on the wall, if it's hard for you to follow. Don't be greedy and convert money in fiat regularly!
Activity: 256
December 09, 2018, 05:07:53 AM
judging from the unstable price movement, I chose to hold the coin rather than sell, because by selling this it caused panic to us, we should just hold the coin, and in my opinion today is the time to buy not sell, at least until long-term 3 months at the beginning of the year.
I'm sure bitcoin and ethereum can still rise in price even though it's not as expensive as yesterday
Activity: 406
December 09, 2018, 02:31:32 AM
Everyone wants to succeed in this field, someone is developing a strategy for day trading, someone just walks. Both options are acceptable here, and the rest is up to you. I keep some coins, and some trade, I just got a little bored, so I have fun.
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 09, 2018, 01:31:58 AM
What the strategy can be on this mad deeps, right looks from side.
Shorting also very risky, market can return and go to th moon in one night when you sleep
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
December 09, 2018, 01:14:14 AM
In the current volatile situation in the crypto market, I would prefer to withdraw my money in fiat. It is not known how long the recession will last and how low prices will fall. Therefore, being a hodler is very disadvantageous. Day trading is also risky in this situation, when the price of a token can easily fall by tens of percent in a few hours.
Activity: 392
December 08, 2018, 09:57:11 AM
My strategy is buying the coins at low prices in this market and hold. Day trading involves more risks than holding. If you want to try day trading, it is better if you are an experienced trader. I
I take it you buy on the big Straits and buy to make money on the rebound? if this is of course there need knowledge of technical analysis , but I think that the holding is suitable for most people who do not know how to trade
Activity: 322
December 08, 2018, 09:37:04 AM

If you were a holder, you should not pick such bad investment opportunities and when market goes down, you needed to make a move. Now there is nothing you can do.
Activity: 518
December 08, 2018, 08:38:32 AM
Well, to achieve success in trading, then of course you need to learn to trade , if you did not have experience in the past, then of course you need to first study all the indicators, review strategies and then try to trade
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
December 08, 2018, 08:18:57 AM
Yes, you are right. Day trading or most people call it scalping, is the best way to avoid the loss at this condition market. But if you want a huge profit you need to invest in a large amount too. Because this method takes a little margin profit with several time transaction in a day. So you need a huge initial money to feel the profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
December 08, 2018, 08:09:57 AM
You can learn some strategy and you should do this also, but there is only one thing you shouldn't do and this is hodl according to me. Every investor who did hodl lost money because of this and I learned we were doing wrong strategy for just keeping the coins.
Activity: 518
December 08, 2018, 08:06:17 AM
I think in choosing to leave in holding your coins is a best way to adjust yourself in the current situation in the market by trading but you must have a great time to research on how to deal with trading your currencies your like to trade that you can really get a great profit. And you must set aside your holding currency that you can focus in trading.
Activity: 322
December 08, 2018, 08:03:07 AM
In my opinion, now in such a falling market it is best to keep all your coins until better times!
Activity: 319
December 08, 2018, 07:54:12 AM
Learn a lot to become successful and never rest. It is very simple: holding does not work any more, so only active market participants are able of making good profits.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
November 17, 2018, 10:00:49 AM

never day trade if this is your first time, because any trading specially day trading needs a massive amount of experience and a sound plan. You will just make more losses if you do that. What i advice you to do if you want my advice is to go for the long term because it is way much easier for newbies compared to trading.

When planning long term, you just need to pick a company that you think got a massive percentage of adoption in the next 4 to 5 years or so and the one that you can hold forever. You need to be that confident.
Pages:
Jump to: