Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy on This market - page 7. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 888
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 06:25:52 PM
The right choice and patience to wait for the right time is the key to finding a good strategy in trading, if you can't wait to trade, you will lose your capital. Before you start trading, you must be prepared to determine the target you want to play for trading and try not to rush to take action to buy or sell it so you can predict your profits and losses.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 06:21:44 PM
I think a safe strategy is to hold coins that are at the top of the market because they have a higher probability of rising than other coins.
but the problem is difficult to distinguish coins either now except coins that are above the market.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
November 13, 2018, 06:16:59 PM
The only thing on this market is to use margin trading, if you are good in this field or to take part in the bounty programmes and to collect great tokens and hold them for the listing on exchanges and for the next bull run.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 06:15:49 PM
I think that the market will fall even lower so it is worth selling what is left and trading because with a falling market you can earn good money thanks to intraday trading  Roll Eyes
Activity: 94
November 13, 2018, 12:57:04 PM
In this market there can be only one strategy - to sell. When the price in the market of cryptocurrency goes vny - it is necessary to sell and wait
Activity: 616
November 13, 2018, 12:54:55 PM
I think in this market the best strategy is to keep the main currency and sell the bad coins, because it is not profitable. The job is to wait until the market recovers and sells them. That is my own strategy
true as you say, but the problem is difficult to distinguish coins either now except coins that are above the market. I think a safe strategy is to hold coins that are at the top of the market because they have a higher probability of rising than other coins.
Activity: 353
November 13, 2018, 11:12:05 AM
I think in this market the best strategy is to keep the main currency and sell the bad coins, because it is not profitable. The job is to wait until the market recovers and sells them. That is my own strategy
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 10:53:50 AM
It seems to me that conducting a serious market analysis is a good strategy. On the basis of the data obtained, you can draw conclusions for yourself about what to invest in. With constant monitoring of the situation, you will make timely economically sound decisions that will bring success!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 10:23:37 AM
The strategies are very simple, I think that today it is already possible to really think about opening long-term orders at BTC, because I believe that everything will be fine and nothing bad will be done.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 13, 2018, 10:20:32 AM
I abstract from the market, only once a day I go to the block portfolio to see the cryptocurrency rates and the state of the portfolio, I hope that the market will recover in the near future
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
November 13, 2018, 10:18:08 AM
Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?

In our situation now, doing day trade was not a things to apply then. instead of recovering your loss, this might get your loss will increase more.
So the best way or things we can do is hold our coins for a little bit longer, lets be a bullish this time so that no loss will be happen while waiting on the right in the market, that's the only thing we can do for now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 09:38:30 AM
I personally choose holding because this strategy has brought me a lot of money
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
November 13, 2018, 09:28:47 AM
buy on the "bottoms" to sell on growth)
only you choose which coins to buy and stick to your strategy, or follow an example (trader) that you think is successful
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
November 13, 2018, 09:22:15 AM
Day trading consume a lot of time. You need to observe the market very close for limit losses.
If you have good experience with trading, then day trading will make good profit, if you a beginner like me, I think it is better to get more information about the coin first, then carefully select the coin you want to invest. I like to select coins that I think will have good future, and then just hold them for long time.
Activity: 546
November 13, 2018, 09:10:26 AM
Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
In the currency situation of the market, we must know the term "scalping". That is actually selling your coins at top then buy when it goes low again. Continuously doing it will give us more coins. I wish it helps you because I do it today so that my coins will not be dead in the market where I put them. Instead, it is a preparation for future rise up of coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
November 13, 2018, 09:04:32 AM
well. there is no any exact working strategy for this market. because this market is very new and even the ones that here since the beginning can not predict anything. i prefer to hold as a strategy.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
November 13, 2018, 09:03:31 AM
I think we need to continue to hold our coins and tokens. Investors usually invest in projects for several years. Any team needs time to develop the project. Also, the market sometimes has phases of growth and decline.
All just used in the growing market to buy the coins and to observe their growth, but now a different time. You need to look for coins that will give profit in a short time. I watch the market and even in its current state, many altcoins can give up to 1000% profit per day.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 13, 2018, 09:01:00 AM
I think we need to continue to hold our coins and tokens. Investors usually invest in projects for several years. Any team needs time to develop the project. Also, the market sometimes has phases of growth and decline.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 08:43:42 AM
if you start trading, then believe me you will lose even more money, so I strongly recommend you not to do it
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 08:22:16 AM
which statergy is the best ?? holding or trading !!???
Pages:
Jump to: