Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy on This market - page 9. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 01:59:17 PM
Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
do not expect to get a big profit, if there is a possibility of returning lost losses it is the best option. if you fail at one point then jump to the next point. the strategy of day trading is not a good option but determine by maintaining the right time for trading
Activity: 644
November 10, 2018, 01:53:10 PM
Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
this market is a good thing for us to earn money and i am sure that peopel should do thid and stop being afraid of the crytpciurrency
It seems to me that if a person does not have enough experience or a certain amount of knowledge, then this user of cryptocurrency has something to fear. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and losing your money is very easy.
Activity: 490
November 10, 2018, 01:27:30 PM
this market is a good thing for us to earn money and i am sure that peopel should do thid and stop being afraid of the crytpciurrency
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 10, 2018, 01:26:09 PM
You are not the one who lost 99% of funds, but you can choose some coins with good volatility and try to trade, some people earn very good on it
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 10, 2018, 06:51:25 AM
In such a market, there can be no strategy except waiting. Now I do not see another way out and another option for earnings. In addition, it seems to me the most profitable of all existing options now
Activity: 224
November 10, 2018, 06:41:44 AM
In such a market, the best strategy is retention. It and your Deposit will save and with a good primary analysis will help to earn in the long term.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 05:54:38 AM
The main question is what your strategy should be aimed at. To begin with, your main goal is not to lose the Deposit. All other things will be the next.
Activity: 518
November 10, 2018, 02:30:34 AM
in my opinion if you want to quickly look for profit, daily trading is quite effective but indeed carefulness in choosing a good token is needed here. but if you are a person who is patient in holding back your investment, I think holding is also good even though we don't know when the market conditions will improve.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 01:52:07 AM
i think holding is a better strategy in market, it will useful when the market rate is increase.
Activity: 591
WATANABE
November 09, 2018, 08:36:20 PM
The main working strategy in this market is - the lack of excitement and complete peace of mind. It's the best strategy which I use.

You just have to be patient and calm to see the prices that are falling for now and not be careless to make decisions that result in disappointment later. Time to rethink.
Activity: 518
November 10, 2018, 12:06:59 AM
for me besides I hold coins in market developments when I decline I also continue to look for good projects more carefully again count to increase the number of coins that I have and I will make the lesson measurable when my coins increase in the coming year there are markets that just right for me to let me release it.
Activity: 700
November 09, 2018, 09:19:30 PM

I am prefer holding my coin. Daily trading very risky because the price have high fluctuation and its require a good trading and technical skill. I think if we hold a top 20 coin, we can hold it for long term
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 08:53:15 PM
I would advise you to combine trading and long-term investments because these two strategies are very profitable
Activity: 154
November 09, 2018, 08:43:44 PM
start trading because I think that this is the most profitable start up on the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 168
November 09, 2018, 08:15:22 PM
in no case can not trade. because of trading you will lose a lot more trust my many years of experience
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
November 09, 2018, 07:52:58 PM
The main working strategy in this market is - the lack of excitement and complete peace of mind. It's the best strategy which I use.
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
November 09, 2018, 02:07:23 PM
To buy, while there is a sale.
Search for a project, with a finished product or with an almost finished product.
Now is the best opportunity.
I found such a project for myself, this is IOTEX!
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
November 09, 2018, 03:06:52 PM
I agree with you, trading during the day while the market goes down helps you make a profit to overcome the losses. For me, I spend a lot of time looking at price charts. You should invest in altcoin with big price fluctuations. Buy immediately after the price falls and near the bottom. If the price increases you will get more profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 02:58:52 PM
Don't day trade if you don't want to get wrecked. Swing trade is a much better alternative especially for non-experts in TA. Its much easier executed in an upward trend, but if you are desperate and bored of the sideways market, give it a try.

I do not participate in trade for the reason that all the coins I traded have fallen heavily in price. As a result, I lost my capital for day trading and became a long-term investor)
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
November 09, 2018, 02:23:19 PM
Don't day trade if you don't want to get wrecked. Swing trade is a much better alternative especially for non-experts in TA. Its much easier executed in an upward trend, but if you are desperate and bored of the sideways market, give it a try.
Pages:
Jump to: