Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy to invest in crypto ? - page 11. (Read 5541 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
August 11, 2018, 10:36:31 AM
Best strategy of investment is to invest small amount of money in many potential coins and do not invest all your money in a single coin. Before investment do check the market trend of that coin if the graph show the dip then buy it. Do not invest when the coin is pumped. Long term investment is very good and quite comfortable for the investors who do not have time.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 10:33:55 AM
This is indeed the best strategy for increasing capital. However, to implement it, the market should continue to grow. And this is not happening at the moment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 11, 2018, 10:33:03 AM
Now, my e-money investment campaign is a carefully selected investment and long-term investment. In addition, I will diversify my investment to limit the risk to my capital.
Activity: 140
August 11, 2018, 10:32:51 AM
This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.

You got a great strategy there, one can plan all sorts of strategy back test or even someone is able to prove it can work in long term but the most important part is the user is able to follow it through and not manipulate by your human feeling.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
August 11, 2018, 10:29:50 AM
I think when investing in cryptocurrency the amount of profit or loss mainly depends on luck, but not on strategy. Something to predict in this area is almost impossible, so each of us makes decisions based on our own experience and intuition.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 10:23:02 AM
the strategy in trying to invest in the cryptocurrency world is that you believe blockchain technology from the cryptocurrency, before doing that you have to know more about crypto travel until now, then try to find out and ask the senior players who have enjoyed the results of investing in crypto After that, let's join the cryptocurrency world to invest
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
August 11, 2018, 10:22:04 AM
There is no specific strategy in the invest crypto, as long as we have money to buy and be patient to wait until prices rise then we have taken great steps, of course choosing coins or tokens that are prospects are important.
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 10:17:38 AM
Now you invest in the crypto that holds in the long run to make a profit from the market. However, it is very difficult now
Activity: 26
August 11, 2018, 10:08:45 AM
My strategy is to buy coin in low price and sell in high price.
Activity: 27
August 11, 2018, 10:07:49 AM
I would like to have the long term investment policy.Its reliable, safe and secure and its suits me.
Activity: 29
August 11, 2018, 10:06:24 AM
I always check the market before investing. This is only my strategy.
Activity: 2
August 11, 2018, 05:32:14 AM
The thing I like about crypto is that it teaches you the importance of patience and time in the same way compound interest does. To build wealth you need to use patience and time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 08:00:52 PM
for myself in 2018 I invested in the long term, I bought several Ethereum and other coins for long-term investment because the possibility of the future of these two coins is good for long-term investment.
Activity: 176
August 09, 2018, 07:02:21 PM
A good strategy for investment is buying cryptos from the top 1 - 100 but it is basically risky so that choose wisely and make some investment if you think it is a right time. But at this moment the market is crushing that's why it is the good time to choose a best cryptos for investment because the price was almost in lower. Hold thiscryptocurrency for a long time of period don't hesitate when you look at the market downfall because the backing of cryptos to pump again and it will not disappear.
Activity: 85
August 09, 2018, 06:52:37 PM
Well if you like trading like me, I recently changed up my strategy to day/swing to moving alts, and then back again, really good results so far. Let me explain. Basically, I noticed that my bags were just sitting while the "USD value" dropped. Meanwhile, even though most alts basically follow BTC, many move at slightly different rates. So I've started trading my bags for alts that have offset patterns, I hold them until the differential is enough that selling back for my original bags yields gains. I've found it much easier to grow my stash that way despite the market falling down.
Activity: 150
August 09, 2018, 06:47:47 PM
I buy promising altcoins when they're cheap. and sell when they have reached the maximum rates.
Activity: 42
August 09, 2018, 06:46:19 PM
I think am learning something new here, normally i dont have a particular strategy; all i do is invest, get to the exchange and then sell off.
The only place i apply this kind of strategy is in my bounty rewards. I share them 50/50; utilize some for none crypto related transactions and the rest goes to crypto related investments; altcoins in particular.

This is an eye opener Grin
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 06:38:16 PM
I don't think there is any strategy for investing in the encryption market. For example, this year's encryption market, I think many people will have a loss. But I think the only way is to maintain patience in this year's encryption market.
my strategy to invest in crypto is I’ve been trying to build a systematic approach to buying low and selling high that will continuously increase the value of my portfolio. It rides the big waves of the crypto market in a relaxed way. Don’t try to predict anything, but just go with the flow. Also, don’t sweat the small movements. The market is incredibly volatile, and the sooner you accept this and learn to ignore it, the better.
Activity: 133
August 09, 2018, 02:14:06 AM
I don't think there is any strategy for investing in the encryption market. For example, this year's encryption market, I think many people will have a loss. But I think the only way is to maintain patience in this year's encryption market.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
twogap.com
August 07, 2018, 03:52:10 PM
If you have, at any point, the opportunity to cover your initial investment and still have enough crypto to play around with: don't hesitate and do it. It will give you peace of mind and it will allow you to trade with a lot less emotion and make better choices.

The speculative nature of the market with high volatility, crypto-currencies, simultaneously attracts and repels: conditionally buying 0.1 ETH and selling it on the same day you can earn a mug of coffee - 10 dollars, or lose them and stay completely without lunch.
Pages:
Jump to: