Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy to invest in crypto ? - page 13. (Read 5541 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
August 02, 2018, 02:56:10 AM
so far I have not had an effective strategy yet. but after reading the description in this forum, I have found a few strategies that I will later apply. because the strategy must have a mature calculation. and also need capital and experience. thanks for the description, very useful for me.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
August 02, 2018, 02:47:33 AM
Very good strategy and I think it's worth working on.
But in my opinion for a beginner it might be difficult to digest the idea.

Maybe it can be made more simple to be more comfortable in its read. And this is also about cryptocurrency which the price cannot rise and fall. Cherrrrrrrss!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 03:33:14 AM
for the proper investment in crypto currency. !
first look at the market to find out if the value of atlcoins is low. then buy or invest less because it increases the amount you can sell and you can convert for more money to receive.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 03:16:52 AM
I think the only strategy for investing in encryption is to be patient and calm. Don't panic because of the market's falling down. Be patient and wait for it, you will gain huge wealth. There is only one situation you can sell. That is the market. Coming soon, don't sell your coins easily
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
August 01, 2018, 03:06:03 AM
As a dealer we should always get a profit very much and when to invest by buying coins at very low prices. And here we have to be patient and always monitor developments market mainly for coins which we hold. Crypto market will rise and fall quickly and you also don't get panic with market conditions.
Activity: 115
August 01, 2018, 03:05:35 AM
I don't think there is any strategy. When the market falls, I think we can temporarily not sell our cryptocurrency. We can continue to observe changes in the encryption market. If the price continues to fall, I think we should sell them immediately. When the price is lower, we are buying them.
Activity: 336
August 01, 2018, 02:58:09 AM
This strategy is correct, this method is suitable for low-risk investors.  But in each of us, greed works and we want to earn as quickly as possible.  Therefore, we do not comply with the strategy but invest all the funds that are, and the profit too. And then we are nervous when there is a long fall on the exchange.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 02:45:20 AM
Buy as cheap as possible, sell as expensive as possible. Invest in a good team ico (carefully selected). To buy long-term tokens.
Activity: 406
July 31, 2018, 12:09:28 AM
I will invest in coins that have a good chance to be profitable so I will not waste my money and time is useless, I buy and sell with the right time so I can get profit

I do the same thing, I invest in an ICO, and choose the good coin that has a big potential to grow in the market and has a promising future. I read alot on their project roadmap so I will know their purpose and can be sure of the returns in my investments.
Activity: 2086
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 30, 2018, 01:28:10 PM
Market does not move according to our wish. Market condition not always same and even market does not follow the same pattern. We learn strategies from our experience and mistakes. Strategy keeps changes according to the market condition. But I usually buy the low supply coin with good potential I usually avoid to invest in high supply coins and apart from this I always research about newly launched altcoins. Your strategy is also good but hard to follow while booking profit. I would say it's all about opting a good coin.
Activity: 126
July 30, 2018, 11:53:40 AM
These are interesting strategies. I want to pick up a few books this weekend on trading. I would like to learn real strategies that are based in proven methods and math. I want to learn charts and patterns. Any suggestions on what to read?
You can read this forum. This is the only place of concentration of professionals and I think that only here you can get fresh and good knowledge of trade.
Activity: 84
July 30, 2018, 06:13:42 AM
This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.
Interesting. and it seems to make sense for new coins. And maybe many other strategies that we can apply. What matters is how we find the right coin, and that is the main issue of everyone here.
Activity: 24
July 30, 2018, 06:06:57 AM
If you are a newbie in crypto, start in a small amount only. It is better to wait for the third dump of crypto coins before you buy and stock more coins. Try to hold it as long as you can to have a better income.
Activity: 28
July 30, 2018, 06:06:36 AM
My trading strategies are:
Ignore success stories: Don’t buy into ICOs like they are lotto tickets. That’s what the crowds do time and time again. Know what you’re buying
Sell quickly: If you make 20–30% in a few days, you generally want to sell quick. Don’t aim for 1,000% returns unless you have specific information
Avoid coins with extremely low volume: If it doesn’t trade for $100,000 volume per day or more, be wary you can’t easily get out of your position.
July 30, 2018, 05:58:43 AM
These are interesting strategies. I want to pick up a few books this weekend on trading. I would like to learn real strategies that are based in proven methods and math. I want to learn charts and patterns. Any suggestions on what to read?
Activity: 434
July 26, 2018, 06:30:14 AM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.
I do not agree with this strategy. When the price grows, there is no point in selling part of the coins. Nobody knows how long the price will go up. In this case, you need to monitor the movement and act on the situation. This will allow you to maximize your profits. It is possible that there will be a situation where the best solution is to re-buy a coin.
July 29, 2018, 11:54:36 PM
The best strategy to invest in crypto is that all bey when market droops & sell when market moves up. Always make a profit target & when ever your coin reach your target sell the coin Immediately rather than waiting for more profit because you don't know that when market change its mood.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 10:44:34 AM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200

Unfortunately, there is no universal strategy. We must analyze the prospects of each coin separately. Some need to be sold quickly, and some need to be forgotten for a long time. Randomness and luck play a big role on the crypto market.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 11:50:39 PM
My methodology is significantly more basic. I purchase my most loved coin, one that shows awesome potential, and afterward I overlooked it for quite a long time or years until the point that I heard news about it on the bull run. That is the way I profit by doing nothing by any means.
Activity: 490
July 29, 2018, 11:50:12 PM
I think the strategy in trading is always watching every day the development of the coin, if the price falls then the time to buy and if the price doubled then it's time to sell to gain profit.
Pages:
Jump to: