Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy to invest in crypto ? - page 40. (Read 5570 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 07:22:26 PM
for a safe investment I think we can save longer our coins that have good prospects but we immediately sell our coins whose prices we can not predict and we can also get coins from bounty projects to multiply our coins with a small capital
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
March 06, 2018, 06:34:10 PM
Most of the times when I invest in coin I invest for long term and till now I am very successful in doing that. I purchased Ethereum when it was 11$ and Bitcoin when it was 700$ and I am still holding them sometimes I sell them when it goes high and buy them back when it comes down for the correction.

and I am enjoying this like this my portfolio is also increasing and I am getting good profit also by doing this.
Truly enjoying watching our investment grow and if you know how to manage our coins. Holding for so long(might be a year) will be great and gaining. But also nice to see profit coming in everyday, and it won't make bored especially those people that are impatient of waiting for many days to see their investment growing.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
March 06, 2018, 05:56:58 PM
as expending use with the distinct of selection as displacing one with decision to work on focus as appealing the returns of moderation, with the details on limitation as following the shifts of timelines as targeting details with the returns on confinesment,
that investors to collects as least with the risks on exchange to request of further as might to work on extracts of modulation.

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 04:20:06 PM
Most of the times when I invest in coin I invest for long term and till now I am very successful in doing that. I purchased Ethereum when it was 11$ and Bitcoin when it was 700$ and I am still holding them sometimes I sell them when it goes high and buy them back when it comes down for the correction.

and I am enjoying this like this my portfolio is also increasing and I am getting good profit also by doing this.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 04:18:52 PM
Your strategy is simple and straight forward, but try to increase the amount you hold for long term.
For mine when I invest I prefer to trade not more than half of the investment for short term and hold the rest for long term.
Activity: 336
March 06, 2018, 03:47:03 PM
I noticed some investors began to adhere to the strategy of buying coins after they were released to the exchange, after the price of them falls and in many cases becomes more accessible than at pre ico.
But in good big projects - this strategy does not work.
I also noticed that some projects are traded even lower than on pre-sale. In my opinion, some of these projects have good prospects for development. For example, one such project is spectiv.
Activity: 227
March 04, 2018, 04:13:58 PM
Actually, in the investment method is very simple. The concept is to buy at a cheap price and sell at an inflated price. Only the question, "whether the coin company we follow has a good chance?". So, we should know the background of the project and the investors that follow it. Requires special attention when you want to invest if you want to generate significant profits.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 04:13:17 PM
I noticed some investors began to adhere to the strategy of buying coins after they were released to the exchange, after the price of them falls and in many cases becomes more accessible than at pre ico.
But in good big projects - this strategy does not work.
Activity: 280
March 04, 2018, 04:02:46 PM
My best strategy so far is to invest in coins with good working product, super star team and holding the coins for the long term.

I always remove my invested capital when a coin multiples by 2 and would leave the remaining tokens for the long term.

Long term pays better than short term.
Yes, I also usually return the initial investment and after that I leave the coins for a long time. But I return the initial investment only if I feel the need for large purchases. But the current situation on the market forces to change the strategy, now the growth of x2 seems huge.
Activity: 135
March 03, 2018, 07:30:59 AM
i think best is buffet style, just buy and hodl for 5 years and dont care about all small swings and problem of life.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 07:28:05 AM
My best strategy so far is to invest in coins with good working product, super star team and holding the coins for the long term.

I always remove my invested capital when a coin multiples by 2 and would leave the remaining tokens for the long term.

Long term pays better than short term.
Activity: 266
March 03, 2018, 05:43:23 AM
The best strategy is to study the market and invest accordingly. The market trends give the best ideas for future or further investments.
Activity: 238
March 03, 2018, 05:25:34 AM
I think the best way to invest crypto is choose the right time to buy. Don’t buy cryptocurrencies when they are raing up the hill because they will always come down the valley.
Yes, of course it's better to choose the moment when the price is at the minimum values, it will bring more profit in the future. But the strategy of buying and selling coins should be based on the current behavior of the crypto currency market.  Smiley
Given the current position in the market while you only need to buy coins, for sale the price is too low. Although at the moment bitcoin is gradually becoming more expensive, maybe altcoins will also start to grow.
Activity: 308
February 28, 2018, 05:02:35 AM
I think the best way to invest crypto is choose the right time to buy. Don’t buy cryptocurrencies when they are raing up the hill because they will always come down the valley.
Yes, of course it's better to choose the moment when the price is at the minimum values, it will bring more profit in the future. But the strategy of buying and selling coins should be based on the current behavior of the crypto currency market.  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 09:14:10 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 09:14:04 PM
I think it's pretty easy, you just need to choose which coin you think is good, then wait until the price falls, and sell at the price you want
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
February 25, 2018, 08:44:02 PM
I have a simple strategy.

I put 80% of my money on ETH and NEO to take advantage of long term growth.

I put 20% of my money onto altcoins. These investments will be on altcoins in 2 main category.. privacy coins and smart contract platforms.

And then some small money on a few interesting ICO.

In this way, my 20% portfolio will have a chance for exponential growth while my 80% portfolio will rise steadily over time.

I like this strategy a lot. I also hold a bit of BTC/BCH and Monero as well. I feel like those are good coins to hold long. just keep throwing a bit of money here and there at new promising alts and reap the benefits long term

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 8
February 25, 2018, 08:37:49 PM
Honestly, I look for affordable ICO's or reasonably priced publicly exchanged coins that do two things, 1). Solve a real problem, provide a real service, or make a real product. 2). Are out there hustling to get real world users, and people engaged in their platform, rather than just have a fancy website but with nothing to show, even behind the scenes. I am looking into a variety of coins and tokens, but one that I recently got excited for was this one called https://view.ly/.

It's like YouTube but on the block chain, and they are doing away with advertisers and giving creators lots of ways to monetize their content. This seems like it meets both of those 2 basic requirements when I research what ICO's are the best investment strategy. I was very encouraged when I read they are actually hustling and getting real popular youtubers with large followings onto their platform, not just saying they might do it at some point. https://medium.com/view-ly/announcing-the-first-of-our-new-creator-lineup-25e95231d694. I also think people should invest in tokens that deal with areas of interest or knowledge they might personally have, as they might be more inclined to do the research that is needed to see what is a dud and what isn't. Definitely diversify and don't put all your eggs into one basket for sure. Buy into various industries these coins are tackling.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
February 25, 2018, 08:26:52 PM
I use strategy, buy and hold. Rarely traded within the day. Much safer to buy them and keep. In this sense, I am an investor.

Better or not depending on the type of the person.
Each person has diffeent way how to trade so better for me or for you but not sure for other people.
But in general, most people become investor.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 25, 2018, 08:26:31 PM
good strategy, but how to know the signal of the coin going up or down, I think it is very important to then decide to choose to coin a coin.
Pages:
Jump to: