Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy to invest in crypto ? - page 36. (Read 5570 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 08:40:04 AM
Continuously buying altcoins because they can give potential huge returns. Holding bitcoin for long term income. Owning altcoins like ripple, monero, neo and litecoin and then holding them for a long time may provide good results. Owning several cryptos is a wise investment strategy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 08:36:06 AM

The retention strategy showed itself more reliably. I buy 10 coins at once, I keep them at least a month. And then I look what to sell and what else to buy!
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 03:04:37 PM
sometime seems that it is randomly, because of good project falling, strange project raising, but need to learn behaviour of coin, it can raising your chances for good investment
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 06:14:26 AM
The study of strategy needs to be begun with a market of cryptocurrencies and factors of influence on the price of cryptocurrencies analysis. Then to choose on your own the most advantageous variant and to inlay a money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 03:43:23 PM
This strategy is really only suitable for an ever-growing market, in other market situations this approach can not be used. For example, in a falling market, you need to keep your coins, because selling at a low price is a loss of money invested. In general, you need to invest only a small part of your funds so that you can easily survive the difficult times.
copper member
Activity: 37
March 20, 2018, 04:08:23 AM
This is the Strategy I was following in crypto.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 20, 2018, 03:47:33 AM
My strategy is to keep two different staches for crypto. One is for long term investments which I do not touch even if they retrace more than 60% because I have done my research on these projects and am confident of their rise with time in future. Second is for day trading, which I do based on Technical Analysis.
Activity: 114
March 20, 2018, 03:43:19 AM
You should do the analysis first before buying and hold. learn every step that shows there will be improvement. set aside 60% for investment and 40% to survive if the price goes down can buy it again.
Activity: 39
March 20, 2018, 03:34:08 AM
Don't try to figure out what may ultimately benefit society, that's impossible. just research as many projects as you can and go with your gut.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 03:29:01 AM
There is no strategy for investing in crypto currency, it seems to me that the best solution for this is your luck and your attentiveness. She will be able to help you achieve success in your life, and if you are in a hurry, you will not have time.

i beg to disagree, investing in crypto world requires a lot of strategy, knowledge, hardwork, mentally and emotionally, luck is just a bonus for the traders. for me i what i usually do is, i study the graph first, i check the past 24 hours if the volume is increaasing or not, then i check each candle stick if it is time to buy or sell. i guess you much learn first what are the meaning each candle sticks in the graph, if you already know all this things, i assure you trading will be easy for you.
yes true investment in crypto is not the origin in choosing we must be smart in determining and choosing a projeck so we ourselves must also have the science in analyzing a projeck in the future predictions will be successful. even then through observation that is not easy
Merit: 128
March 20, 2018, 03:26:17 AM
There is no strategy for investing in crypto currency, it seems to me that the best solution for this is your luck and your attentiveness. She will be able to help you achieve success in your life, and if you are in a hurry, you will not have time.

i beg to disagree, investing in crypto world requires a lot of strategy, knowledge, hardwork, mentally and emotionally, luck is just a bonus for the traders. for me i what i usually do is, i study the graph first, i check the past 24 hours if the volume is increaasing or not, then i check each candle stick if it is time to buy or sell. i guess you much learn first what are the meaning each candle sticks in the graph, if you already know all this things, i assure you trading will be easy for you.
Activity: 264
March 17, 2018, 03:55:12 PM
A beautiful project, a successful team and solid investors or supporters
These are the features im looking for, there is no other reason for the development of the plant
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 17, 2018, 03:49:07 PM
Some of the smaller market cap ICOs will push up their price so I just don’t put too much stock into every official announcement and dont sell short
The announcements of the coins is what makes the price go up too. Perhaps you should invest after all the programmers of the coins post within their threads.
Activity: 266
March 17, 2018, 03:48:35 PM
No strategy anymore. Just waiting for the market situations. People are very suspicious about their ideas,strategies ..
copper member
Activity: 378
March 17, 2018, 03:47:31 PM
Right now, the market is swirling with a mix of fundamental and technical analysis; the key is to discern a list of the factors that matter the most to you personally, then do a "blindfold" test after you've documented all of your findings
Activity: 882
March 17, 2018, 03:47:09 PM
This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.
This is really a good thing but  i don't think that it is always happen in right way because most of the ICOs are not in actual are legimate they are come for the scam only ( but 20% ICOs are doing really better ) , so if 2× aim didn't reach the surely it will not work at all .
Here in my opinion it is much better for us to follow this stretagy to make ourself in to profit , that we should only put our profit that we are getting and making from ICOs investment Because if we can invest that amount that has no tension of loss and profit then surely that will give much profit easily if we can hold for long term and also  we can see that in the most of the ICOs prices are always going for the ebtter level  , so better to hold .
Here my current portfolio to hold altcoins tocken by ICOs are now about 6000$ and investment was of about 2000$ , so we can understand well that how much we can make with ICOs long term hold of coins .
Activity: 87
March 17, 2018, 03:41:28 PM
I think you should understand all inherent risks.
Bitcoin is more volatile than practically any other type of asset, including gold or the stock market. Cryptocurrency is still a young technology, and faces many challenges. While I believe the overall trend for bitcoin is upwards, trading this currency comes with considerable risk. Bitcoin prices are highly impacted by public sentiment about the currency. It will continue to fluctuate as companies and financial institutions make decisions of how to incorporate (or not incorporate) it into their businesses and workflow. It’s also highly sensitive to regulatory changes, as I will get to in a minute.
Activity: 189
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 03:34:56 PM
First you need to understand that everywhere there are pitfalls. Do not try to make all the money in the world. Set yourself real goals and achieve them. Then you will succeed. If you are an experienced investor of HYIP projects, it will not be difficult for you to understand the market structure in a short time.
For myself, I distinguish two strategies of cryptoinvesting:
1) shopping cart.
2) long term Buy&Hold investment.
You can also select the third investment strategy:
short-term investment in the thirst for a quick profit.
Personally, I avoid this strategy because of the high risk of going negative as a result of the transaction. Your first trades can be successful, but without knowledge of technical analysis of the market and the structure of trading, you will not be able to properly perform operations and as a result will be in the red.
Activity: 108
March 17, 2018, 03:25:25 PM
Some of the smaller market cap ICOs will push up their price so I just don’t put too much stock into every official announcement and dont sell short
Activity: 99
March 17, 2018, 03:20:13 PM
I usually use mental stops (Hard stop-losses can actually cause you to lose money. Use risk-reward rather than stops), buy the best and dont trade large positions (more than 10% of daily volume for small coins. Limit size so you can liquidate faster)
Pages:
Jump to: