Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1016. (Read 1891106 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
As long as the buy pressure is strong price will skyrocket, don't let the dumpers push down the price ! Pick up their dump and go higher
Yup only 50 btc Tongue
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
UPDATE

To reduce the sell pressure from the 1 million bounty STRAT. We will be staggering the distribution over the next 7 days.

TVE
Each day 71428 STRAT will be available for withdrawal on TVE. *Starting now*. Once the daily limit is hit bounty particapants will have to wait until between 19h-20h EST for the limit to reset.

Signatures
57142 will be distributed to Signature participants daily, these participants will be selected at random.

Translations
14285 will be distributed to Translation bounty participants daily, these participants will be selected at random.

This new distribution strucure will see only 142828 STRAT distributed to Bounty participants daily. With the current volume and liquidity, this should not have any effect on the market.

Bounty participants please provide me your Stratis address via Bitcointalk.

Great decision.  Stratis is ran by Professionals.  Stratis is the future!

Stratis team have differentiated themselves from others with this intelligent decision. Hope they secure a good partnership with Microsoft or/and IBM for their platform, that will be the ticket to the moon. I well pleased with these guys.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
I have already sent a pm for my address
thank you. good luck with your project.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
UPDATE

To reduce the sell pressure from the 1 million bounty STRAT. We will be staggering the distribution over the next 7 days.

TVE
Each day 71428 STRAT will be available for withdrawal on TVE. *Starting now*. Once the daily limit is hit bounty particapants will have to wait until between 19h-20h EST for the limit to reset.

Signatures
57142 will be distributed to Signature participants daily, these participants will be selected at random.

Translations
14285 will be distributed to Translation bounty participants daily, these participants will be selected at random.

This new distribution strucure will see only 142828 STRAT distributed to Bounty participants daily. With the current volume and liquidity, this should not have any effect on the market.

+1
Yes that would be nice .address in DM .
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Hey everyone, I have asked Chris about the possibility of exchanging Viral points on TVE to STRAT. As long as there's demand for that, it will be listed. If that goes through, more STRATs for us to collect!

So please indicate your interest here or over the slack channel. If you have yet to sign up for a TVE account (where on earth were you?), head over to https://theviralexchange.com and get started already.

P.S - Once again Stratis team, nice dump prevention measures. Keep up the awesome work!  Smiley

Cool.  Hope it happens.  I wonder what the exchange rate would be. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hey everyone, I have asked Chris about the possibility of exchanging Viral points on TVE to STRAT. As long as there's demand for that, it will be listed. If that goes through, more STRATs for us to collect!

So please indicate your interest here or over the slack channel. If you have yet to sign up for a TVE account (where on earth were you?), head over to https://theviralexchange.com and get started already.

P.S - Once again Stratis team, nice dump prevention measures. Keep up the awesome work!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 867
this is a great news
good job dev
anyway, Pm sent.

thank you.
legendary
That coin is now way too high. There are 50 btc buys "wall" down to 4000 sat. Surely it can't be true.
why?

Because I did not buy into the ico.  Grin.

The truth finally comes out.  Low life tactics.  You must be proud of yourself.  
Activity: 98
Merit: 15
You are great, I love stratis team!
legendary
UPDATE

TVE

Signatures

Translations

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
As long as the buy pressure is strong price will skyrocket, don't let the dumpers push down the price ! Pick up their dump and go higher
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
Withdrew my TVE earnings, thank you very much. Smiley
Hope this coin will go to the moon. Tongue
hdn
Activity: 682
UPDATE

TVE

Signatures

Translations

Very good plan and Smart DEV. no wonder why so many people investing in STRATIS
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
UPDATE

TVE

Signatures

Translations

Good thinking on this, I know that the impending dump on the 23rd would have been worrying some people.

Nice i hope they do dump them would like a few more cheaper coins got a little spare btc laying around

Wonderful team! The price is 5400 sat now, new pump is coming?   Shocked Shocked  People are very satisfied with OP's announcement IMO.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
UPDATE

TVE

Signatures

Translations

Good thinking on this, I know that the impending dump on the 23rd would have been worrying some people.

Nice i hope they do dump them would like a few more cheaper coins got a little spare btc laying around

ahhh bugger it ill buy then now lol !!
legendary
Activity: 1848
UPDATE

TVE

Signatures

Translations

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
UPDATE

TVE

Signatures

Translations

Very wise decision you guys did, actually you are good at protecting investors, we love you! And will PM you my address to get Chinese OP bounty.   Kiss Kiss
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
UPDATE

TVE

Signatures

Translations

Nice update. Thanks for letting us know.

Lets see if there are some dumps gonna happen
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
UPDATE

TVE

Signatures

Translations

Activity: 765
That coin is now way too high. There are 50 btc buys "wall" down to 4000 sat. Surely it can't be true.

FUDders plz leave here, let the community be clean, sir.   Grin

5k sat we are coming, soon will be another round of mega pumps.  

the price is already 5k satoshi and high price at bittrex 5100 satoshi
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STRAT
Jump to: