Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1017. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
That coin is now way too high. There are 50 btc buys "wall" down to 4000 sat. Surely it can't be true.

FUDders plz leave here, let the community be clean, sir.   Grin

5k sat we are coming, soon will be another round of mega pumps.  

7 activity account, use your main account if you wanna give lessons Wink.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
That coin is now way too high. There are 50 btc buys "wall" down to 4000 sat. Surely it can't be true.

FUDders plz leave here, let the community be clean, sir.   Grin

5k sat we are coming, soon will be another round of mega pumps.  
why?

Because I did not buy into the ico.  Grin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
why?
Activity: 20
I remember LYBC and Steem were pumped at bittrex for several days, and then poloniex listed them, now I think Strat has the same routine like them. Let's go to da moon!    Cheesy Cheesy

Steem have 132 millions coin but stratis only 98 millions , so STRATIS price will faster go up

That's not how it works. Amount of coins available doesn't influence price changes. It influences the base price, but not changes.

I don't want to FUD, but I think a marketcap of $2.000.00-$3.000.000 is high for a coin that has not shown anything so far. Although it can rise to higher levels once proven. Let's hope this happens soon.

Not real, waves has nothing as well, and its market cap is 30k BTC And they are just doing the things on the roadmap, so is lisk.    Wink
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
I remember LYBC and Steem were pumped at bittrex for several days, and then poloniex listed them, now I think Strat has the same routine like them. Let's go to da moon!    Cheesy Cheesy

Steem have 132 millions coin but stratis only 98 millions , so STRATIS price will faster go up

That's not how it works. Amount of coins available doesn't influence price changes. It influences the base price, but not changes.

I don't want to FUD, but I think a marketcap of $2.000.00-$3.000.000 is high for a coin that has not shown anything so far. Although it can rise to higher levels once proven. Let's hope this happens soon.
Activity: 25
Stratis has the best team in the world and I am looking forward to its future development.

q835197677, how about the issue of START&STRAT coin deposit? Solved it or lost the coins? 

Start and Strat is different
please check your deposit address before you sent it or your coin will be lost.

Yeah, deposit STRAT and START is different, guys don't lose coins in the future!
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
Stratis has the best team in the world and I am looking forward to its future development.

q835197677, how about the issue of START&STRAT coin deposit? Solved it or lost the coins? 

Start and Strat is different
please check your deposit address before you sent it or your coin will be lost.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Activity: 91

Steem was too overvalued, and strat is too undervalued, let's the market caps in 1 year. Steem will be kicked out of top 10, but strat will be in top 10 coin.
Activity: 189
Merit: 101
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

It depends poloniex is kinda picky when it comes to listing néw altcoins and thats what them a legitimate exchange site.

I prefee that strat steadly grows in trex.
hdn
Activity: 682

Activity: 714
Merit: 266
The best ICO after Lisk right? I don't see any others are so good like Stratis after lsk

Yep, most of those ico coins ended up below their original price lol
hdn
Activity: 682
People keep buying because they know that STRATIS have a good  future and the price will keep go up soon after listed on POLO
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Activity: 534
@Krushang
Hello,PM you,pls find.
Activity: 80
The price is pushing to 4800 sat again because of the huge buy wall, nice move, tonight we will go to 10k sat!    Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 24
The best ICO after Lisk right? I don't see any others are so good like Stratis after lsk
Jump to: