Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1020. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
When it will be strat at POLO?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Except 1000sats soon.
1000 sats? That would be under ico price

Correct. Remember LIR, Remember RISE, Remember LISK...  all ICO investors can dump their coins with huge profit. Don't think that STRATIS is different. LISK was trading 7 times higher then ICO, now close to ICO price. STRATIS is trading 4 times higher then ICO, next week we will be close to ICO.

Your logic? Rise was never above ico price, lisk never below ico. Lir is a scam, ignore it!

Lsk is close ico price? You don't know math or what? ico was 17k sat, noe is 40k sat, it is close? You fucking retarded brain!  Leave here, you opair and lir scam coin support, shame on you, low IQ kid.
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency
Correct. Remember LIR, Remember RISE, Remember LISK...  all ICO investors can dump their coins with huge profit. Don't think that STRATIS is different. LISK was trading 7 times higher then ICO, now close to ICO price. STRATIS is trading 4 times higher then ICO, next week we will be close to ICO.
Rise: no profit at all, under ICO from the start.
LISK: ICO was around 9 cents, now 24 cents, almost 3x still, never got close to ICO.
Please, do not lie.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
How do you calculate it? Smiley

PoS rewards is 1-2%

I used 1% as he should get at least that.

1% of his 1400 strat = 14 strat/year

14 strat/365 days = 0.03835616438356164383561643835616 strat/day

1 strat /0.03835616438356164383561643835616 strat/day = 26,071428571428571428571428571429 days.

Activity: 403
Merit: 257
My stake dont work

have 1400 stratis with :

State: 11569 confirm
Date: 10/08/2016 14:42

My wallet is open , my pc OFF , and dont have anyting stratis stake .

Anyone ? .

Well this could be a problem Wink

my pc OFF

But on a more serious note. Have you unlocked your wallet?

Also stratis only pays a tiny bit in stakes, so with only 1400 I guess it could take very long to get a block. A quick calculation would give you 1 strat every 26 days.

I guess he want to say his "Monitor" is OFF. just a wild guess. Cheesy
Activity: 561
Except 1000sats soon.

Activity: 952
Merit: 530
My stake dont work

have 1400 stratis with :

Anyone ? .

my pc OFF

Also stratis only pays a tiny bit in stakes, so with only 1400 I guess it could take very long to get a block. A quick calculation would give you 1 strat every 26 days.

How do you calculate it? Smiley
Activity: 658
My stake dont work

have 1400 stratis with :

Anyone ? .

my pc OFF

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Stratis will drop now till 3k , fake buy walls , volume is going down, here we go , to the hell back to 2k  Roll Eyes .

Unfortunately, it does not look like it will go down ever again, forever.  Shocked

Looks like many people want stratis to go down desperately, sold too soon perhaps? trying to buy back at lower price for small profit?
IDK, maybe it will go down to 1400, maybe it will go up again.
If you bought in at ICO, no need to expose yourself to needless risk for chump change. Just hold, sit back and watch the ride.

Eastern traders tried to create a panic sell-off all.night, the west is now awake and it's not dumping, higher lows and a serious bull flag. Good luck buying any lower.

New floor is 4k sat Grin  #POLO  20k sat incoming!

Yeah with 84 million supply...lol, riiiight.  But hey if does great for you ico folks and the dev(s), will suck for sheep who buy way overpriced to high (but that's much of crypto today lol).
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
My stake dont work

have 1400 stratis with :

Anyone ? .
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Stratis will drop now till 3k , fake buy walls , volume is going down, here we go , to the hell back to 2k  Roll Eyes .

Unfortunately, it does not look like it will go down ever again, forever.  Shocked

Looks like many people want stratis to go down desperately, sold too soon perhaps? trying to buy back at lower price for small profit?
If you bought in at ICO, no need to expose yourself to needless risk for chump change. Just hold, sit back and watch the ride.

Eastern traders tried to create a panic sell-off all.night, the west is now awake and it's not dumping, higher lows and a serious bull flag. Good luck buying any lower.

New floor is 4k sat Grin  #POLO  20k sat incoming!
Activity: 644
So many market psychics here....you guys must be making a killing riding the waves. (Sarcasm).
Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Activity: 78

Activity: 394
Merit: 117
Except 1000sats soon.
Except 1000sats soon.
Activity: 364

Activity: 86
What is the best price to buy Stratis token now?

In my opinion, the 200s-300s. But since there will be MANY rebounds on the way down, you will probably be able to make some decent trades if you choose wisely your entry points. Again in my opinion, anything beyond those numbers I just gave you, its simply too risky.

You sir are now on my ignore list.

It is a tough blow, I admit it... but with luck, introspection and perseverance, I hope I'll e able to survive it.

There's not a single project no matter what shitcoin you could think of that is valued at 300s with a 100m coin supply. So I get you have doubts and questions about the project but that's just plain stupid to even mention.

I do agree with you that 95% of crypto projects don't have real world usage, even top 10 market cap ones, it's all hype and nerds playing with code. But I'm a trader and a investor, I don't care about that, the market moves when there's news and development and that's it. Stratus at this price is definitely undervalued, it may take months to get some traction of course.

Waves didn't even released anything yet, I dont know much about the project but people here think all its going to $10 like ETH in a month. Ethereum itself was at 20 cents for more than a year...

Oh I could give you a very, very long list of shitcoins "valued" at that with 100 million. Take one trying to be launched today I believe, Lazarus or something like that. Valuation, 100 million or so, 1.57 BTC (most of it from the dev himself, I believe). There are hundreds more, most of which ceased to exist long time ago.

This appears to be different, though. Not exactly a clone although... but the questions remain, clearly, that this could be and probably is just an scheme -not scam, necessarily- to make half a million bucks to develop some interesting -if crowded- technology that can benefit the dev team , AND ONLY THE DEV TEAM, some time down the line. There's nothing else in it -that I can see-, except for speculators like you. As pointed out previously, probably if you can get it at the rights steps on the way down, you could pocket some nice trades on the many rebounds sure to happen along the way. But, like I say, it is just my opinion. What the hell do I know, right? You see those circle under my "name", they represent 3 + years of experience watching dozens of projects. Not that it makes some kind of an expert, but certainly someone who has seen quite a bit in crypto world. Take from that what suits you best. Good luck!

Oh I could give you a very, very long list of shitcoins "valued" at that with 100 million. Take one trying to be launched today I believe, Lazarus or something like that. Valuation, 100 million or so, 1.57 BTC (most of it from the dev himself, I believe). There are hundreds more, most of which ceased to exist long time ago.

This appears to be different, though. Not exactly a clone although... but the questions remain, clearly,that this could be and probably is just an scheme -not scam,
Yes, the scheme is to create new tech and provide B2b solutions whilst promoting it . Which coins are not a scheme anymore?

necessarily- to make half a million bucks to develop some interesting -if crowded- technology that can benefit the dev team , AND ONLY THE DEV TEAM, some time down the line.
Dev Team always gets something down the line. The more consultancy agreements they get the greater the value of Stratis platform which means Startis is worth more & holders benefit from an appreciation of their Stratis investment. The team are willing to do the tough and dirty work in order increase the value of this & be rewarded for their time. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that .

There's nothing else in it -that I can see-, except for speculators like you.

Did you read the part how its being developed in C hash which compliments B2b as they all use the Microsoft.net framework...... There is deifnately something in that

As pointed out previously, probably if you can get it at the rights steps on the way down, you could pocket some nice trades on the many rebounds sure to happen along the way.
Durrrr... its called a free market, you can go long or short

But, like I say, it is just my opinion. What the hell do I know, right? You see those circle under my "name", they represent 3 + years of experience watching dozens of projects. Not that it makes some kind of an expert, but certainly someone who has seen quite a bit in crypto world. Take from that what suits you best. Good luck!
............................................................................... ................

I don;t think your a troll.
I think your a pessamist.
But its people like you which make me money Smiley

By definition, all are schemes. It is a generic term and not necessarily a negative one. There are schemes that are very, very smart.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with that." I didn't say there was. It's just a reality, clearly stated otherwise, by which the devs will make money with their company -if successful- while the Stratis holders will be left to the speculation to win or lose. The success of the company or their services in practically no way will reflect in the value of the coin which is a mere instrument to provide network security (a very doubtful endeavor at this point for it would require thousands of people to do it and then, not altogether secure anyway). I did not say this is bad, good or inj-between: It's a scheme by which it -if successful- will benefit the dev team and practically ONLY the dev team. That's it.

"I think your a pessamist." I think I'm being just realist, but "pessimist" will do also. One of the peculiarities of having been around the block for a while is the ability to connect dots in the same space, so to speak. When companies like IBM have been spending tens of millions of dollars in developing block chain technology, FOR YEARS, with next to nothing to show for it, color me a bit skeptical when it comes to "we wills" in crypto in general and "side chains" or whatever you choose to call these things. As for the state of crypto currencies in general, including bitcoin adoption, I believe it isn't exactly pessimist to admit that we are, both in valuation and level of adoption,  very far from where most of us expected to be at this stage of the game.

It is understandable though that more recent arrivals to the scene, under color of greed most of them, would be significantly more "optimistic". Reality will set in though in due time.

My last point.
Although i am using this dummy account which is a promotion account for  Dlisk (now renamed to Dappster) which i have taken up as a hobby project.
My main account is a legendary account. That means one more star than you. I have a cooler name than you, a cooler avatar, more posts & i have been involved in crypto since 2011 when it was $6 a pop. I have been around the block for better or worse (definately better Smiley).
So please cut the BS. Have an optimistic approach to life. This is a great project with a solid team and solid tech prospects.
Take a holiday, get laid & get rid of all that pessamism. Serrously. It won;'t get you anywhere

DAPPSTER is one of those big underdogs coins. Won't surprise me that this will be the next GAME/CLAM/XEM (all coins that went up 100 times). DAPPSTER (DLISK) everybody should buy. And if people know your real legendary account then they know that this will become a +$100,000 coin
Activity: 91
11KBTC Sell , 200BTC Buy?  Shocked Shocked

11k btc sell is not real, calm down, you can set your 10000 stratis@100btc per stratis, and the figure will be 100*10000 btc . lol
It was always easy to manipulate with the old Bittrex orderbooks , looks they are still able to scare people with the new layout.

'All' price range on Bittrex is completely meaningless.

You are right, they should display like polo's style. Buy side, total BTC, Sell side, total Altcoin. Displaying total altcoin on buy side and total btc on sell side is meaningless, people can set 1 billion strat at 1sat for 1 btc buy order. Similarly, 1 M strat @1 btc scares people.
Jump to: