Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1025. (Read 1891106 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
ok i have been looking but cant seem to find , what is the POS details, coin maturity ages, % and so on , im sure its some were just cant find it ??

Anyone Huh?

1strat per block
What about.coin age maturity  and that

it's 50 confirmation.
What i mean is how long do the coins need to be in your wallet to mature so they can stake ??

all it need is 50 confirmation and it will start staking. not hours like other coins
Ok gotcha
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
developed for business is good.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Any new hype? The price is consolidating around 3,600 - 4,400 satoshis. Without any new hype in the horizon or a Poloniex coin add, I'm afraid this will go down near ICO prices.

Just an honest inquiry.  Tongue
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
ok i have been looking but cant seem to find , what is the POS details, coin maturity ages, % and so on , im sure its some were just cant find it ??

Anyone Huh?

1strat per block

it's 50 confirmation.
What i mean is how long do the coins need to be in your wallet to mature so they can stake ??

all it need is 50 confirmation and it will start staking. not hours like other coins
legendary

Anyone Huh?

1strat per block

it's 50 confirmation.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I am just as surprised when I saw the value of stratis . Ranging from 3.5k to 5.7k sats. I'll just wait for bounties to be distributed it will dip a little with those weak hands and quick profit minded investors. I'll have my chance on cheap stratis.

The bounties won't dip the price at all, I watched more than 600K Stratis ~27BTC at the time get bought up in a matter of minutes and the price just kept climbing.

Now that is a very strong indication that it will soon be a premium token 2-3 years from now . Eventhough, I am ready to buy more if in case there is a swing moment.
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

Anyone Huh?

1strat per block

it's 50 confirmation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Anyone Huh?

1strat per block

lol stratis king. your name is  hilarious.  Grin
legendary

Anyone Huh?

1strat per block
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

Anyone Huh?

1strat per block
legendary

Anyone Huh?
Activity: 276
I am just as surprised when I saw the value of stratis . Ranging from 3.5k to 5.7k sats. I'll just wait for bounties to be distributed it will dip a little with those weak hands and quick profit minded investors. I'll have my chance on cheap stratis.

The bounties won't dip the price at all, I watched more than 600K Stratis ~27BTC at the time get bought up in a matter of minutes and the price just kept climbing.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
what happens to FIBRE, BLITZ, and TVE?

You should ask in dedicated threads.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Lot's of vets in here a good sign, strong minds and expierenced traders.

I have a much older account to lazy to reset password on my phone. Lol
Activity: 406
what happens to FIBRE, BLITZ, and TVE?
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1582
www.neutroncoin.com
So far so good. We have give time for the project to grow.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
I will say this...2.6 mil market cap is peanuts compared to the actual worth!

The big banks like JPM have been interested for some time and it's only going to gain momentum...

Clear sky ahead...happy sailing!

CHeers Chris Trew n Crew  Smiley

Where have you read JPM is interested lol. Don't post false info and make the thread look like clowns

Did not say that!!! They Had a help wanted ad in a NYC paper last year...old news!

No mystery...blockchain is a race

Activity: 561
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
Grettings,

Very impressed with stratis dev, core team, launch..

however with much going on in the crypto arena,
 stratis was definitely overshadowed by other
ico's that were hyped to the max. (No names)

Unfortunately I was one of many who missed out on
One the most promising UK business 2 business blockchain opportunity to date..

Stratis is jus just starting to gain momentum
And the attention it deserves will continue to
grow upon expectations.
stratis is extremely undervalued but for
how long before it starts trading at polo?

-Peer2peer36o
Jump to: