Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1021. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This coin has huge volume, im sure it will be added to polo very soon! I hope so! cuz i bought right at the top before it crashed....
it it always happen to me man. always..hahah
Activity: 308
11KBTC Sell , 200BTC Buy?  Shocked Shocked

11k btc sell is not real, calm down, you can set your 10000 stratis@100btc per stratis, and the figure will be 100*10000 btc . lol
It was always easy to manipulate with the old Bittrex orderbooks , looks they are still able to scare people with the new layout.

'All' price range on Bittrex is completely meaningless.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100

11k btc sell is not real, calm down, you can set your 10000 stratis@100btc per stratis, and the figure will be 100*10000 btc . lol
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
If waves scam coin is upvalue  i think  stratis is undervalue!
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
Judging from the order books, I would say another pump incoming..
Activity: 403
Merit: 257

no 720 sell... last 2-3 sell orders are fake Smiley

Someone wants STRAT to go down hard.
Btw, ico investors tripled their investment at the current price. Assuming they don't sell at lower. Smiley
Activity: 364
11KBTC Sell , 200BTC Buy?  Shocked Shocked
About 11k of those coins are priced at about 1btc for 1 stratis. more like 350 "sell side" Wink.
Activity: 535
Love me tender

also most of sell orders ask 100x actual price and more..
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

You do realise that amount on the sell side can be realised with .0001 stratis right?

Noob
Love me tender

Activity: 403
Merit: 257
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
Does someonexactly know how much has been made available to bounties in total? So including signature campaign, viral exchange and other diverse channels? Couldn't be that much right?
1M

That's nothing haha. It will get eaten up in the market like it's nothing.

Thanks for your answer

Don't look for the dumps now. Just eat the dumps. Whenever the coin hits an exchange, the first few weeks it realizes big dumps before being considered for good trading.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Seems like ok coin.  But how/why they need and will use 915 BTC?!?! Wow.

Still vaporware until we see some releases.  Cos for Now is fake volumes (pls do not argue this and bitch, it is FACT u can see it).
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I think the date of 23 August , prices returned to 1000 satoshi  Wink
i am a bounty holder till now i gained 2k from twitter campaign alone and no way to sell at your mentioned price nor the current market price because i did translate the OP and i know how STRATIS project act compare to other project specially if new C# & .net developers join the train to create , test new app on the blockchain .

I will hold and won't sell my bounty. I have several thousand also. Let's wait patienctly for next year price skyrocketing.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
i am a bounty holder till now i gained 2k from twitter campaign alone and no way to sell at your mentioned price nor the current market price because i did translate the OP and i know how STRATIS project act compare to other project specially if new C# & .net developers join the train to create , test new app on the blockchain .
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Does someonexactly know how much has been made available to bounties in total? So including signature campaign, viral exchange and other diverse channels? Couldn't be that much right?
1M

Thanks for your answer

1M strat is about 43 btc for the current price, I think there is some sell pressure, but most of them will hodl like ico investors hodl now.
1M

Thanks for your answer
Love me tender
1M
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Jump to: